Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29600 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #330 on: January 31, 2011, 09:12:23 pm »

Hey, if throwing the missiles doesn't work, why don't we hotwire them... The Taliban uses that with unexploded ordinance over in Afghanistan.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 31, 2011, 09:17:36 pm »

Umm, your mission was also to find out why they're here... not just to blow them up...

And yet, despite this, they're still trying to blow it up.  Thus I am proven right in getting out of there as fast as possible.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2011, 11:24:21 pm »

It's more like they're trying to blow a hole in it to get in.
Wait for Sareesa to get on, than take-off to the floating island.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:49 pm »

Smash down a door of the colony ship
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 01, 2011, 12:58:05 am »

There is only on solution
Run away towards others for help.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 01, 2011, 09:43:29 am »

We should regroup and go in together.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 01, 2011, 05:42:47 pm »

We should regroup and go in together.
Good idea.

I should go first, though. It's just too good for the RNG to resist having me rolling a 1 and having my grenades hit someone else in the back causing the grenade to drop right into the middle of us, blowing us all to kingdom come.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 01, 2011, 06:31:07 pm »

I'll join you as soon as Saressa is on that island, than leave her on it untill she needs EVAC.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 01, 2011, 06:42:05 pm »

What exactly is left in the encampment for us me to kill? After we kill it we should ransack the buildings, then leave.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 01, 2011, 06:43:45 pm »

I call killing the next behemoth!(And carrying the things we'll ransack.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:45:34 pm by HighEndNoob »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 01, 2011, 07:21:48 pm »

If they have food I'll eat it with my spork!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 01, 2011, 07:23:42 pm »

HA! Tiny omnivorous mammels, you need to find food that you can prepare or is already prepared, I just need delicious tree bark.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 01, 2011, 07:44:18 pm »

HA! Tiny omnivorous mammels, you need to find food that you can prepare or is already prepared, I just need delicious tree bark.
Who you calling tiny? You can't even eat meat. And we all know meat is a man's meal.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 01, 2011, 08:57:08 pm »

Roll 21

Current Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPj5iEoEIeY
Thanks Gordon!

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Sareesa-6-"Hey Gordon, mind giving me a ride?"
"Sure thang!"

His enthusiasm already tells her what's going to happen next.
*sigh*

Gordon-3-"Yeehaaw!"
Flying the bird up into the sky and towards the island, Gordon sees two green specks fly off of a landing pad and head for Gordon's chopper.
Opening fire with the chain gun, Gordon yells "Get some!" while doing the obligatory "unload all of your ammo at a single mook" thing, utterly destroying it (6). Luckily for him, his plot protection keeps him from running out of ammo, but that doesn't stop every alien on the island from rushing over to the window to see what's going on.

Sareesa sighs again. (It's her fault for getting a 6 though. :))

Taric-4-Sprinting over to the colony ship, Taric kicks the entrance, but then stops and realizes that he isn't going to kick down two feet of solid A-for-airlock-grade greensteel.

Tarran-6-1=5-"Oh no you don't!"
Tarran returns the favor with both legs, knocking the biped into the wall (4) into another biped (6) which then falls down (4), landing on a table covered in food, shielding its fall.

Zrk-3-Seeing Kir'Zhan in need of assistance, Zrk dashes over and slices the head off of the behemoth (6).
(What the heck, why do you always get kill shots)
Afterwards, he pulls out his MAC and begins to shove dirt into the back end, loading it and directing the subsequent spray of ashes towards the alien.

Kir'Zhan-1-1=fail again-Running away again as Zrk assists him, Kir'Zhan is tripped once more by the behemoth's now limp tentacle on the ground.

Rayn-5-Looking up at the sky, Rayn is greeted by Saith coming down with a biped in her mouth.
"Good job."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:01:40 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2011, 09:01:22 pm »

Reload the rifle and go help Tarran
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:06:42 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 36