Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29635 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2011, 09:42:12 pm »

"Are you saying that the marines are all weaklings? Don't you dare, lady. We die and lose limbs while you guys take your time. We've been at the tip of the Terran Empire's spear for years. Sure, you guys are better than us in stealth and backstabbing, but in a real fight you'd need us. Don't even try to deny it."

Lolwut? I'm you, but on steroids. Deal with it!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2011, 09:56:09 pm »

"Are you saying that the marines are all weaklings? Don't you dare, lady. We die and lose limbs while you guys take your time. We've been at the tip of the Terran Empire's spear for years. Sure, you guys are better than us in stealth and backstabbing, but in a real fight you'd need us. Don't even try to deny it."

I smell UST pleasedon'thurtme
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2011, 10:23:38 pm »

What... ...I don't understand why you're upset with that statement.

I smell UST pleasedon'thurtme

...Hey, Norrec, how about we kick Taricus's ass when we're done with this RTD?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2011, 10:38:28 pm »

Spoiler: Starting Skills Table (click to show/hide)

If you have any questions about an individual skill, just ask. If you don't want to ask, consider a Capstone skill instead.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 01:17:05 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:53 pm »

What is going in between, wolfchild?

Dragon and rider dissapear, they spend about 3 seconds in a n airless andvoid with no seses whatsoever, then if the dragon imaged the co-ordinates correctly, they come out, theres more uses then that but since u haven't read the books we can leave it at that or if thats not happpening in your universe

Use Salth's Remaining Phosphane Gass to wuperheat some air and go the other diretion, hoping that the missile is heatseeking
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 26, 2011, 12:10:00 am »

(You mean you don't want to totally bang my character, I'm hurt :P  Nah, I'm not into killing people if it's not my mission.  My character lives for the mission, no matter what it is, she will do anything to accomplish it.  People mean nothing to her other than how they might be able to help her reach her objective.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 26, 2011, 12:41:10 am »

(You mean you don't want to totally bang my character, I'm hurt :P)
Nah, not my type. :P

I'm sure the stubbornness is attractive to someone else in this RTD, though. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2011, 12:56:12 am »

Anyone attracted to a walking talking lizard blender?
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2011, 01:10:19 am »

Dibs on thea
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2011, 11:02:45 am »

What... ...I don't understand why you're upset with that statement.

I forgot [sarcasm]  [/sarcasm] tags, my bad.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 26, 2011, 03:52:58 pm »

Dibs on thea
"You'll regret. EVER .Saying that after this is over."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 26, 2011, 04:04:22 pm »

Dibs on thea
"You'll regret. EVER .Saying that after this is over."
She sounds exciting. :P

Enjoy dating her, Taricus. :D

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 26, 2011, 04:43:57 pm »

Can we lay off the dating until after we kill the aliens.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 26, 2011, 06:21:21 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Sareesa-1-"And that's why I work alone, most people don't want to be that close to the death."
Handing the biped's severed head to Tarran, Sareesa notices the grenade in her hand, sighs, and facepalms.
This is what he calls stealth...

Gordon-3-Continuing to chop wood, Gordon fails his observation roll as the explosion shakes the entire forest and drops a branch right behind him.
"Choppin' down trees, choppin' down trees..."

25/50 trees left.

Taric-6-Opening fire with the flamethrower, Begins to let out a maniacal laugh before a huge explosion knocks him to the ground.

Tarran-6+1-(Opportunity attack!)
"How's my throwing arm?!" Tarran shouts.
Tarran unhooks a grenade from his belt, steadies his arm, and then throws it. Being a master of throwing objects, Tarran easily lands the grenade precisely next to the pile of missiles. Tarran slowly counts the seconds before the fuse ends.
One...
Two...
Everything goes silent, and the entire place bursts into flame.

When the silence ends, countless aliens are on the ground, burnt, torn apart, or simply vaporized. The biped squad was completely destroyed, being rather close to the explosives in the core of the base. The crawlers are mostly on the front line, but the blast was still powerful enough to tear a few limb-from-limb. The behemoths were too far away and too resilient to take any damage.
The alien leader, though, is on the ground. he struggles to stand up, his own body literally flaking off from the wear. Severely weakened, he dashes behind the building where his gun landed.

Zrk-3-Zrk, pleased with the current state of affairs, pulls the trigger and watches the carnage as his power suit does most of the aiming for him. Stray bullets go everywhere, (2) but the sheer volume of fire forces the aliens to duck behind buildings and cover. However, at precisely the right moment, a small flare flies from behind a building, into a pile of explosives.
The result simply doesn't need describing, and Zrk doesn't bother, either, as he mows down the remaining crawlers. [5]

He then sees the behemoths emerging from the flames, unscathed, and shifts his aim.
"You want some more?!" shouts Zrk.

Kir'Zhan-2-Impaling the biped with his head and severing it, (5+1) Kir'Zhan chuckles to himself.
"There are times I love being a walking talking blender"
While heading further ahead along the road, Kir'Zhan hears a huge explosion. Just in time to watch the show, Kir'Zhan sees the ball of flame engulf one of the SAM towers, with the battered alien squad vainly making a last stand.

"Aww, I was late to the party."

Rayn-3-Using the last of her flame breath, Saith spews a cloud of fire and smoke in one direction, before flying in the other. The missile follows the cloud, goes through, and does a 180 back down towards the tower (5) hitting it and causing it to collapse in on itself. (4)

----Hostiles----

Nero-91-1-The brute desperately looks for his gun in the debris, but fails to catch a mere glimpse.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 06:46:31 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 26, 2011, 06:29:25 pm »

You forgot to lower my Firecracker grenade count in my belt to 1. You also forgot Taricus's turn.

Anyway,

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

"They're hurting! Let's finish them off guys!"

Grab my grenade from Sareesa and follow the leader.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36