Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29614 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2011, 06:38:27 pm »

"I work alone, you probably don't have the stomach for what's coming up, and I don't have time to break in a noob to the business."

Begin grabbing any aliens that come by, slitting their throat and holding their mouths shut preventing them from letting out an alert.  Better to pick them off silently than to give away our position for the moment.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »

No Alien Axe in my inventory?
Chop down 4 more trees and turn one log into a few Crossbow bolts
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2011, 08:26:19 pm »

Take cover and open Fire
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2011, 08:30:03 pm »

"I work alone, you probably don't have the stomach for what's coming up, and I don't have time to break in a noob to the business."
"Who you calling noob, camper?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2011, 08:50:35 pm »

Slice up the crawler in melee combat useing my ridiculas amount of blades
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2011, 10:00:45 pm »

Pissed off by the missiles, fly in such a way as thge missile hits the launcher, without hitting me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2011, 10:04:45 pm »

"I'm calling you a noob, because I doubt you look into a man's eyes and watch him die.  Now, if you insist on staying here, be quiet and don't give away our position."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2011, 10:06:23 pm »

"I'm calling you a noob, because I doubt you look into a man's eyes and watch him die.  Now, if you insist on staying here, be quiet and don't give away our position."
"No wonder you don't have any friends. Just sayin'."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2011, 10:07:46 pm »

"I'm still alive, more than can be said of most the people in my field who entered at the same time as I.  Must mean I'm doing something right."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2011, 10:08:57 pm »

"They know we're here now so let's give them hell"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:12:33 pm by Taricus »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2011, 10:10:26 pm »

((My radio is off, You can't hear what I'm saying.  I imagine we're talking in hoarse whispers to each other while waiting for an alien to approach))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 22, 2011, 10:12:03 pm »

Ah, Right editing

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2011, 10:13:02 pm »

"I'm still alive, more than can be said of most the people in my field who entered at the same time as I.  Must mean I'm doing something right."
"Okay, and I'm probably the only one alive from my ship. I must be doing something right. Right? Honestly, are you trying to alienate yourself from the rest of your teammates? Because that is a bad idea if you're looking for any respect... Whatever, it's not the time for talking right now."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2011, 10:34:42 pm »

"I'm on a mission; I'm not here to make friends.  Feelings will get you killed if you let them."

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2011, 03:26:11 pm »

Generic Sci Fi Bump x2!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36