Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29564 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2011, 04:49:31 pm »

Rayn? Are you still here?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2011, 04:52:34 pm »

Rayn? Are you still here?
I think you should refer to "Rayn" as wolfchild since it's... Well, better to refer to someone by their actual forum name.

Anyway, wolfchild isn't exactly the most active forum member, so you may have to wait a few hours to day or two for him to post.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2011, 06:23:19 pm »

Sorry, my bad.

I'll give him a few days.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2011, 10:29:22 pm »

Return to the grouo, unless there is soemthign big chasing me, in which case ... deal with it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2011, 11:02:40 pm »

That's the attitude! I just watched Kingdom of the Cristal Skull. It ruined Indiana Jones but was hilarious. I am now picturing the aliens as being like those.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2011, 11:33:55 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zrk-6-Now that the beast is dead, Zrk proceeds to mop up the two bipeds scrambling behind cover. Unfortunately for them, Zrk fires a volley of shots [6] in their direction, penetrating the trees [5] and turning them into nothing more than shiny sand.

Gordon-2-Since he can no longer get close to the enemy with his injured leg, Gordon slings his shotgun and pulls out his crossbow, and loads a bolt into the weapon. His hand slips however, and the bolt--instead of locking in place--fires off into the distance.

Sareesa-6-"Let's have more fun." 

Sareesa sneaks over to the bridge, ready to sever it when the aliens cross. As they cross, she uses her knife's wave attack to slice the log, dropping a biped into the river, with another one grabbing onto the edge. Instead of pondering how the behemoth made it over the bridge, Sareesa watches the alien dissolve into the river, further tinting the water green. How this river dissolves crystal but not bone surprises her.
Meanwhile, the other biped scrambles to its feet and notices her, having blown your cover, and pulls out his launcher.

Taric-4-Seeing the next group coming in, Taric opens fire on the behemoth, expecting it to go down as easily on the last one. The grenade hits squarely, even from this distance [6], and explodes without even causing the behemoth to flinch. Taric notices that this one has much thicker plating than the last.

Tarran-3-Seeing Taric's failure to cause any harm, Tarran opens up the fight with a well placed firecracker grenade [5] which explodes, knocking down a biped [2] and shattering the other [4]. The behemoth is unharmed.

Rayn-5-Returning to the group, Rayn hovers down to the group to see the behemoth on its way towards the group. He comes down to assist and gets ready to attack.

Kir'Zhan-1-Kir'Zhan gets out his radio and reports everything.
"A biped has been disabled for later interrogation incase it or the crawler has more information than the other or one type is more intelligent than the other."
However, he turns around to see the behemoth coming straight at him, unhappy that its friends are dead.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:08:39 am by _DivideByZero_ »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2011, 11:39:51 pm »

Continue firing at the behemoth
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2011, 11:39:56 pm »

"Man, they've got nothing on us!"

Aim at one of the behemoth's legs(closest to me) and fire at it until I either run out of ammo in this clip or it trips.

Also, minor nitpick but I'm a bit upset that my grenade did so little damage. Kinda wish turns went as they were posted. I wanted to get all four bipeds.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2011, 11:49:49 pm »

Use scope and shoot behemoth in the eye

How can I recharge my gun?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2011, 12:08:09 am »

It automatically recharges. Especially when there's a lot of dust in the air.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2011, 12:18:55 am »

Rush up a tree and run.
Can my natural blades, meant for hooking into trees and cutting off the bark, cut things made of crystal anyway?
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2011, 12:24:15 am »

Reload crossbow, than shoot The Behemoth.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2011, 12:51:19 am »

"Sareesa, I think those crystals the bipeds are using are highly poisonous and/or acidic and dissolve in water, don't let them touch you, over."  I say delivering all necessary information to the team.  Then I rush behind a suitably thick tree and use the wave attack to try and knock it down onto the alien and make a bridge over the river so the team can cross over.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2011, 12:53:53 am »

OK. LEt's kill this thing and then get some exploring done.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2011, 08:31:55 am »

Turn the Behemoth into cinders/slag
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36