Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29513 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 11:12:49 pm »

Look if there is a way onto the Floating Island without using Spaceships, or new Technology. Hopefully a Helicopter or something.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 02:47:14 am »

Go west until an area where the cliff is more navigable, then climb down and continue south to the river.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 03:43:11 am »

Land at the tree and examine carefully
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 03:20:05 pm »

Gad dammit!

Ride drop pod to the surface
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2011, 07:57:23 pm »

Character Sheets:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Man, you don't know how long formatting all that took.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gad dammit!

Ride drop pod to the surface
Go west until an area where the cliff is more navigable, then climb down and continue south to the river.
Look if there is a way onto the Floating Island without using Spaceships, or new Technology. Hopefully a Helicopter or something.
Investigate the area near the fallen tree and look for something to possibly track.
Continue following Thea
Cuss extremely loudly and then try to get back to my pod... Somehow.
Land at the tree and examine carefully

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zrk-2-"Goshdarnit!" exclaims a voice from the hall.
"Why'd they leave without me!?"
The famouse super-soldier, known only by his callsign--"Zrk"--rushes out of his quarters, fully armored and MAC Cannon drawn. Upon reaching the pod bay, he jumps into one, closes the hatch, and pushes the large red button.
Fwump.
In the air, Zrk realizes that he forgot to bring anything but his gun and his armor. Oh well, better than nothing.
Upon hitting the ground, conveniently near a large soldier in a power suit and an armored human female.
Zrk recognized Taric, and asks him a question.
"Who's this lady?"
"She's Thea, she's been here before, so she came along to help us out."

Thea, annoyed, interrupts to make a correction.
"First of all, it's Thee-ah. Not they-a. Second of all, I was ordered to go with you. Third of all, can you really make yourself useful and stop following me?"
"She's... not human. Don't worry about it, Zrk."

Sareesa-3-The cliff can't stop Sareesa who simply decides to go around it. Finding a place where it's safe to jump down from, she jumps down. Unfortunately, it's still too steep to get. back up without a ladder or something else to climb.

Gordon-6-While pondering how to get onto the island, a large pod lands right behind Gordon.
Slowly turning around, he, to his utter horror, sees Zrk, in power armor, walk out of the pod which almost killed him.
*sigh*

Kir'Zhan-4-Making it to the tree before anyone else, Kir'Zhan observes the tree, noting several claw marks on the top of the tree. Furthermore, the tree appears burnt on one end. Next to the burnt end is a still smoldering stump. Someone was definitely here.

Taric-3-Thea sees Sareesa jump down.
Thea stops at the cliff.
"Watch this."
Large claws extend from her wrists, which she then grabs and removes. The claws begin to glow white-hot, before Thea plunges them into the cliff face, using them as climbing axes. After she makes it down, Taric simply stares down the cliff, watching the melted rock harden back into its original form.

Tarran-5-After cussing loudly, Tarran notices that he can grab onto the tree's trunk and climb up ratehr easily, since his metal gloves have great traction.
He climbs up the tree and gets back to his pod, seeing the dragon pass by once again.

Rayn-1-Rayn brings Saith down for a landing, but he can't seem to find a spot to land. There are just too many trees in the way.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2011, 08:01:11 pm »

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 08:20:06 pm »

Follow Taric while remaining on supreme alert

I got nothing? Can I later claim to have other random stuff in a pouch or something?

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 08:24:37 pm »

Follow Thea.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:25:53 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 09:03:02 pm »

Well, you rolled a 2. Blame the dice.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 09:19:40 pm »

Lol stream of following people.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 09:25:32 pm »

Try to get the attention of the dragon.

Neh, it breaks rollplaying.

Randomly decide to go south, hoping to find something that may help me find my way around.

Also, I just noticed.
Find Tarren.
I hope you are ready for a belly full of lead when you find me you... YOU... NAME MAKER-WRONGER!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:30:02 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2011, 09:30:30 pm »

Continue south to the river, stealthily.  Tell the non-stealthy people to stop following me.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2011, 09:32:08 pm »

"Hey we're just following Thea"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:58 pm »

I hope you are ready for a belly full of lead when you find me you... YOU... NAME MAKER-WRONGER!
Umm, I has a shotgun, and you don't gots one.  Do you want me to set the forest on fire?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:26:55 pm by HighEndNoob »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 10:28:12 pm »

You may have a shotgun, but I have a rifle. I'll be able to pick you off way before you even get into range. Plus even if you do get into close range your shotgun could blow up my grenades which could kill you.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36