Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: How you became a tech-guru(comparatively)  (Read 5610 times)

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
Re: How you became a tech-guru(comparatively)
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2011, 01:05:11 am »

the arrow disappeared when i took a screenshot; do you think it's taunting my power?? Or is the problem that I can't really draw the circle around the arrow because the trail follows it?

There are also too many gaps in your binding circle, that's how it escaped. You should practice drawing those more. Once you can do a nice clean binding circle, your problem should be fixed.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2011, 01:06:17 am »

I thought candles made of human blood were needed in this ritual, maybe going into paint and copy/paste some red candles onto it.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

thezeus18

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2011, 01:07:15 am »

hey guys im starting a webcomic about cool tech features the first episode is the right click button and its sorta autobiographical if you know what i mean haha

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2011, 01:07:54 am »

I thought candles made of human blood were needed in this ritual, maybe going into paint and copy/paste some red candles onto it.

Will this do?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2011, 01:08:39 am »

hey guys im starting a webcomic about cool tech features the first episode is the right click button and its sorta autobiographical if you know what i mean haha
Not nearly shitty enough.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2011, 01:11:16 am »

Will this do?

I dont think you used real blood here, thats way too big!
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2011, 01:17:58 am »

Is this better?

Edit: I smeared some blood onto my monitor but it won't show up in my post. Can anybody help?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 01:19:47 am by Captain Mayday »

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2011, 01:22:14 am »

Are you actually taking us seriously? Oh dear god.

Also: What the hell is the point of pinging yourself? And why would you use your external IP address (or your address on the LAN) instead of localhost?

Oh, and when you block out your username, you might want to get the first letter too so it isn't as obvious. Granted, mine is only three characters long, so you could probably get that within a few tries. Not that it matters.
No, I wasn't.

And I guess the point of pinging yourself is to figure out how slow your internet connection is. But this thread has sort of gone down the shitter, it was fun for the first few pages.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]