Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 12: Helmet modification engaged.]  (Read 9974 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 5: To Tokyo!]
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2011, 10:00:05 pm »

Turn on enhanced reflexes and practice some attacks with the letter opener. (It counts for my blade skill right?)
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2011, 01:42:11 am »

So can I join or is this closed?  ???

Oh, and white is hard to read. Light blue?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2011, 07:32:05 am »

make myself comfortable i dont think were getting out of this plane anytime soon.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2011, 09:54:00 am »

So can I join or is this closed?  ???

Oh, and white is hard to read. Light blue?

You can join, but there is already five people. When someone dies, I'll put you in. I'm only waiting for Ninteen45 to post his action.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2011, 12:15:03 pm »

okay. I was stuffed in a crate  ;D if someone dies on the plane.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2011, 07:17:00 pm »

Are we there yet?
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2011, 11:03:00 pm »

++++---++++
Turn 6

++++---++++

Upgrade my Magnetism to be able to send electric pulses through Medal whiten my range as well as magnetate them. Try to heal my injuries if I can.
You upgrade your mutation to be able to send electric pulses. Your mutation is now Electric-Pulse Magnetism [EPM] | [1]  You try to heal the bruises on your hips and gut by jabbing at them a bit with your combat knife. Where the hell did you get that idea? They are both now bleeding heavily.

While nursing my bruise, make neos seem like a jerk to everyone else
[2] You pat your upper body a bit, hoping it will feel a bit better. It doesn't. You then frustratedly start telling everyone else how Neos is an inconsiderate jerk with no feelings for anyone else. No one seems to get your point.

Turn on enhanced reflexes and practice some attacks with the letter opener. (It counts for my blade skill right?)
[4] You switch on your advanced reflexes and slash a bit at some imaginary enemies with your letter-opener [5 experience points gained!]. You now are 5/35 on your way to Skilled Blades. | Something regarding skills.

make myself comfortable i dont think were getting out of this plane anytime soon.
[3] Shrugging, you lie down on a bunk bed and rest your head on a pillow. It's not ALL too comfortable.

Are we there yet?
[5] In a bout of frustration, you look out the window. In the distance, you can see a SHIT-TON of lights concentrated in a smallish area. It must be Japan!
  But wait... what is that small thing heading towards you? It can't be... oh no it is. It's a missile!

---SPECIAL OCCURRENCE---
A missile flies toward the plane everyone is on, making very good distance in a matter of seconds. It seems to be highly advanced. In the time-frame of a minute or so, the missile strikes the pilot's cabin.
[1-1=0] The blast reaches it's fiery hands to grab at John, and he is caught completely unaware, his state of slight nausea not helping at all! The roaring flames and explosion activate his three grenades, causing his already near immolated body to be simply incinerated! [HEN is dead!] However, he dropped some of his items upon his horrible death.
[4+1+1=6] Neos, his enhanced reflexes and state of readiness helping him greatly, bounds away from the blast, avoiding it completely! Unfortunately, he bumped his right arm against a bunk-bed when he dodged.
[3] Tam saw the missile in the first place, but unfortunately didn't take the chance to run away right away. His right arm and right leg got singed.
[6] Crustacian was already in the process of changing to a more comfortable bed when the missile hit, and was thus able to scramble away from the blast! However, he bumped his left knee on the metal floor during his escape.
[3] Sorrow was backing away from the window that she had slammed into when the missile hit, thus being able to avoid the blast for the most part. Her face is a bit singed, however.

---Two turns before you crash into something!---
The blast completely obliterated the pilot's cabin, and the plane is now tipping forward, gravity pulling it down faster than you could have thought possible. Will it hit in the water, or on the land of Japan? Either way, time to attempt to bale or to brace!

Status

Player: TolyK
Name: Logan
Health: Perfect
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet
Skills: Weapon/Tech DIY
Mutation: Gravity Field Manipulation [GFM]

Player: Neo1096
Name: Neos
Health: Bruised right arm.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Letter-opener | Key
Skills: Adept Blades | Novice Gymnastics/Acrobatics
Mutation: Enhanced reflexes [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: Ninteen45
Name: Tam
Health: Singed right arm. Singed right leg.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Shabby jumpsuit | Odd baton
Skills: Adept Memorization | Novice sneaking/hiding
Mutation: Paralyzing eye

Player: Ahra
Name: Crustacian
Health: Bruised nose. Bruised left knee.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Pair of spiked gloves | Pistol | Medi-kit
Skills: Adept Martial arts | Novice Shooter
Mutation: Nauseating explosive gas [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: wolfchild
Name: Sorrow
Health: Bruised upper body. Singed face.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | MMA gloves
Skills: Novice Aerobatics | Novice Hand-to-Hand | Novice Cooking
Mutation: Large reptilian wings [Mutation upgrade 1/2]

((Ooh, bad luck, HEN. I rolled a 1, and was going to make it where you got pretty badly burned, but alive. However, I then noticed your status, forcing you down to the RtD hell of 0. But hey, you can still make another character!))

((Also, a back-story to TolyK))

A large jolt, accompanied by a loud sound, wakes you from your peaceful sleep. You shake your head rapidly as you sit up, and see that you were lying, hidden beside several large crates. You stand up a bit unsteadily, as for some reason the floor you are standing on is tipping forward a bit, and a sense of vertigo is overtaking your senses. What do you do, and furthermore, where are you?

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 6: Or not?]
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2011, 11:27:21 pm »

Aww. Put me on the list.
Name: Bob-James-Jamerson

Skills: Skilled Dualer (Dual guns held in both hands)

Mutation: Cloak for 2 turns, energy wasted causes me to get -1 to next 2 rolls after I use it.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2011, 12:31:33 am »

In hi-speed mode, find a parachute and bail out. (If I cant find a parachute, use a sheet)
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2011, 02:15:50 am »

Ask what the hell is going on while crushing imploding the crates though gravity and getting what's inside, again through gravity. Believing the plane is falling, get self into position to slow the impact of the plane.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:21:52 am by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2011, 04:12:33 am »

With wings clasped tightly to her back, sorrow runs to the exit of the plane and jumps out, when at a safe distance from the plane, she spreads her wings and starts gliding to the nearest land
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2011, 08:22:27 am »

look for a parachute wait oh f**k they was in the crew quaters well brace for impact on the softest in the plane?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2011, 11:22:23 am »

Ask what the hell is going on while crushing imploding the crates though gravity and getting what's inside, again through gravity. Believing the plane is falling, get self into position to slow the impact of the plane.
I modified the previous one to make more sends.  :D

EDIT: oh:
With wings clasped tightly to her back, sorrow runs to the exit of the plane and jumps out, when at a safe distance from the plane, she spreads her wings and starts gliding to the nearest land
I wouldn't suggest doing that... I'm gonna try to steer the plane using gravity fields and hope it works out fine. Next turn could ya please fly back? Or else you could be left stranded... well unless you want to fight it out solo and meet us.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:53:07 am by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2011, 12:10:48 pm »

Who knows, TolyK, your editing of gravity MAY not cause the plane's descent to slow, but only to start descending while spinning. I'll take people's actions as they come, and if they have a successful one, they PROBABLY won't want to try their hand with you and your gravity.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2011, 12:14:27 pm »

well yeah  :D
well the side-effect of it is that I basically get pressed to the ceiling 'cause (currently) I'm attracted by it too... well anyway that's a last option.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9