Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 12: Helmet modification engaged.]  (Read 9982 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 3: Black balls and Hurt noses]
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 10:07:01 pm »

FIx nose, berrate Neos
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 10:08:30 pm »

Search for reference points or coordinates/etc on the instrumentation, and if I find it, change the coordinates if reasonably possible to a large open area on a major land mass.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 10:32:48 pm »

Try to heal my hips. Pick up the objects near me that look important.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 07:18:00 am »

GET THOSE GLOVES BACK!!!!!!!
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 11:09:19 am »

++++---++++
Turn 4
++++---++++

[Lotta good rolls on this one. Particularly for HighEndNoob.]

Inform everyone of the Conversation I heard, and check the controls.
[4] You quickly explain of the conversation you heard to everyone. Then you run to the odd autopilot and try to look for buttons or something. You find several black buttons on the large black ball, almost blending in, and some more on the half-balls that are on the dashboard. What could they do?

FIx nose, berrate Neos
[5] You take several deep breaths, concentrating a little on your nose. After a while, it feels a bit better [Healed 1/2!]. You then berate Neos for closing the door on you. Neos feels empty inside.

Search for reference points or coordinates/etc on the instrumentation, and if I find it, change the coordinates if reasonably possible to a large open area on a major land mass.
[4] You look around for a coordinate setter or destination sender or something but fail to find anything. Then you look up. On the ceiling of the pilot's cabin, seems to be a highly detailed electronic map that seems to cover the whole world, and it has several blinking, different colored pinpoints on it. One of the pinpoints is blinking green, and most of the others are blinking red. Some are blinking black.
  After a bit of stretching, you get your hand in a position to press something, if anything can even be pressed. You're hopefully stretching your hand to a pinpoint somewhere in France, when the plane hits some turbulence. You lose your balance, and in an attempt to steady yourself, you flail and hit a random pinpoint
  A robotic voice suddenly sounds out: "Now heading to Tokyo, Japan."

Try to heal my hips. Pick up the objects near me that look important.
[6] With a sudden flurry of random hope and energy, you concentrate hard on the dull aching in your body, and soon the aching on your lower body stops. Both hips still hurt a little bit, though. You then look through all the objects that are still sticking on you. After a bit of searching, you find a combat knife, 2 grenades, 1 different-looking grenade, and some Kevlar gloves.

GET THOSE GLOVES BACK!!!!!!!
[4] Jumping up quite suddenly, you lunge forward and grab your gloves. Holding them triumphantly, you edge away from any broken windows.

Status

Player: HighEndNoob
Name: John Adams
Health: Bruised hips.
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A lajatang. A thinly armored black jumpsuit. A combat knife. 3 grenades. A pair of Kevlar gloves.
Skills: Skilled CQC
Mutation: Magnetism [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: Neo1096
Name: Neos
Health: Perfect
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A letter-opener. A key. 
Skills: Adept Blades | Novice Gymnastics/Acrobatics
Mutation: Enhanced reflexes [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: Ninteen45
Name: Tam
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A jumpsuit in bad condition. A odd baton.
Skills: Adept Memorization | Novice sneaking/hiding
Mutation: Paralyzing eye

Player: Ahra
Name: Crustacian
Health: Bruised nose.
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A pair of dropped spike gloves, inching towards a window. A pistol.
Skills: Adept Martial arts | Novice Shooter
Mutation: Nauseating explosive gas [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: wolfchild
Name: Sorrow
Health: Heavily bleeding nose. [Healed 1/2]
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A pair of MMA gloves.
Skills: Novice Aerobatics | Novice Hand-to-Hand | Novice Cooking
Mutation: Large reptilian wings

Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 11:57:01 am »

The reason my wings dont feel so good must be i havnt exercised them in a while
Finish fixing the nose, exercise wings
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 01:05:57 pm »

Take HEN's combat knife and cut off all the bracelets. Also read them in detail.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 4: I haz my gloves back!]
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 06:19:43 pm »

Grab knife after Tam finishes, Than magnitate more objects toward me.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:11:55 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 07:48:00 pm »

Ignore wolfchild for the next 5 turns, it 's not my fault he ran into a door that was clearly closed.. Meanwhile, I focus on limbering up and getting in shape for for the unavoidable conflicts I see in the future, in crowded Tokyo.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 09:21:52 am »

put the gloves on and continue looking for anything that can be handy to have.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 10:37:37 am »

Okay, so I'm going to be away for the next few days, so don't expect an update for a while. I'll probably get back at around Thursday or Friday, so I'll guess this will have to lie dormant for a while.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011, 01:00:20 pm »

My humble application to this RTD:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
darn noticed someone already has that mutation (magnetism)... picked out a different one...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:28:11 pm by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2011, 08:36:13 pm »

((Haha, I am back earlier than I could have hoped.))

++++---++++
Turn 5

++++---++++

The reason my wings dont feel so good must be i havnt exercised them in a while
Finish fixing the nose, exercise wings
[6] Squinting your eyes, you blink rapidly and your nose twitches a bit. Soon it feels completely fine. Then you decide to exercise your wings a bit. You clear an area around you, unfurl your wings, and hop up into the air and... stay there [Mutation upgrade 1/2!]. Suddenly a large gust of air, coming in from the broken windows, catches your wings and it slams you into a window. Your upper body feels a little bruised now.

Take HEN's combat knife and cut off all the bracelets. Also read them in detail.
[3] You quite rudely take John's knife and cut off everyone's bracelets. You then pick one of them up and try to read what is on it, but the words look strangely blurred.

Grab knife after Tam finishes, Than magnitate more objects toward me.
[6] You snatch the knife back from Tam after he finishes, nicking your finger in the process. You shrug, then turn on your internal magnification [Mutation upgrade available!]. The body of a guard moves a little, and then suddenly an assault rifle flies out from under the body and strikes you in the gut. You are now Slightly Nauseous

Ignore wolfchild for the next 5 turns, it 's not my fault he ran into a door that was clearly closed.. Meanwhile, I focus on limbering up and getting in shape for for the unavoidable conflicts I see in the future, in crowded Tokyo.
[4] Screw that dumb bitch! She ran into the door herself! [Status effect cleared!] After looking disdainfully at Sorrow, you stretch your limbs and take some deep breaths. You now feel Ready

put the gloves on and continue looking for anything that can be handy to have.
[5] You pull your spiked gloves on, getting your hands used to their peculiar feeling on your hands. You then shuffle through the mess of bodies and equipment, and find a Medi-kit.

Status

Player: HighEndNoob
Name: John Adams
Health: Bruised hips. Bruised gut.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Lajatang | | Thinly-armored black jumpsuitCombat knife | 3 grenades | Pair of Kevlar glovesAssault rifle
Skills: Skilled CQC
Mutation: Magnetism [Mutation upgrade available!]

Player: Neo1096
Name: Neos
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Letter-opener | Key
Skills: Adept Blades | Novice Gymnastics/Acrobatics
Mutation: Enhanced reflexes [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: Ninteen45
Name: Tam
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Shabby jumpsuit | Odd baton
Skills: Adept Memorization | Novice sneaking/hiding
Mutation: Paralyzing eye

Player: Ahra
Name: Crustacian
Health: Bruised nose.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | Pair of spiked gloves | Pistol | Medi-kit
Skills: Adept Martial arts | Novice Shooter
Mutation: Nauseating explosive gas [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: wolfchild
Name: Sorrow
Health: Bruised upper body.
Inventory: M.R.A.C. bracelet | MMA gloves
Skills: Novice Aerobatics | Novice Hand-to-Hand | Novice Cooking
Mutation: Large reptilian wings [Mutation upgrade 1/2]

((Okay then. Remember that you can change ANY one factor of your mutation, HEN. Also, sorry to all about the sudden status effects, and the descriptive items. I figured that I wanted to give a bonus for having a Medi-kit, and it just evolved from there.
  Also, if you didn't catch it yet, purple is for items that give bonuses and such, and white is for items that are just... items. Please ask me if you would like for me to use a different color than the white, as it is a little strenuous on my eyes and might be so too on yours.))

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 5: To Tokyo!]
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2011, 09:23:16 pm »

Upgrade my Magnetism to be able to send electric pulses through Medal whiten my range as well as magnetate them. Try to heal my injuries if I can.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 5: To Tokyo!]
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2011, 09:46:12 pm »

While nursing my bruise, make neos seem like a jerk to everyone else
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9