Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should The O.P occasoinally take up the save and build a megafort?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Fill up the world Beta  (Read 12287 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Fill up the world Beta
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2011, 07:33:20 am »

Hmm I wonder if any one crack open
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
yet I could take an adventurer a band of construction workers and loads of stone and wood and build a titan holding the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
up and do this completely under a 100 zlevels of undug rock and soil. Though the amount of FUN would be too much for a novice in fort mode such as my self to pull off in three days. that and the tileset are wonked.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2011, 07:54:12 pm »

So who's building a fort right now? I've messaged Terrahex, and when I messaged Double A, I received this:
Siquo has decreed that the graphics are functioning; will you try another Fort, or pass on to Terrahex?

I have spring break next week, so I'll pass until I have 3 days off so I can maximize the fortress' awesomeness. Or deadness.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2011, 03:36:11 am »

The raws are now back to vanilla .18, do NOT use custom tilesets with it or it will look wonky indeed.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2011, 02:41:34 pm »

Anyone working on the save? No? *Grabs world*

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2011, 02:54:42 am »

It seems this stalled while I was gone. If USEC hasn't finished the fort, and Filiusenox still isn't checking his thread very often, then we will be starting at the beginning of the list again. Where's that save, USEC?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2011, 02:26:42 pm »

It seems this stalled while I was gone. If USEC hasn't finished the fort, and Filiusenox still isn't checking his thread very often, then we will be starting at the beginning of the list again. Where's that save, USEC?

Err, I got side-tracked. But now that you've reminded me, I'm definitely going to start this time. For real.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2011, 12:46:45 pm »

Which means you're done now and can post the save?

CrackFile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2011, 01:38:26 pm »

I'd really like a go at this, the last thread died well before my turn came up.
Decency and Logic have been struck down

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2011, 02:50:19 pm »

Which means you're done now and can post the save?

Err, yeah. I've completely forgotten about this, and there's no real point in me continuing. I've held everyone up enough.

I'd really like a go at this, the last thread died well before my turn came up.

You might as well take the save.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]