Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Trapped!: Labyrinth (Game Thread): Crippled Dragon is Crippled.  (Read 14041 times)

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped!: Labyrinth (Game Thread): Drunkards and Dragons
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2011, 04:33:39 pm »

I keep the daggers in a cooled pocket of rockish lava in my flesh, I put the orb in my forehead, and I try to let the Fuffs know about some armor I found and ask if she may wear it for protection, just in case danger arises.
You find that the most active brain is in the direction of the dragon's cave.
((Me being the psychic, that would possibly be true.))
or the dragon.
Onwards!!! also try to break a small piece of that metal off by using fluctuating electromagnetism. then induce supermagnetism into one small piece and keep it in the center of my body, shielded from outside magnetism.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2011, 04:37:26 pm »

"That's entirely nonsensical. Fedie trading, maybe? I'll have to look into it when I get back."

Look for a wagon or something I can barter for/borrow to carry the lye. Ask anyone I see about the lye too.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2011, 01:16:45 pm »

Onwards!!!
you get to the cave and go inside, finding the mark that Icebrawl left marking the left tunnel.

also try to break a small piece of that metal off by using fluctuating electromagnetism. then induce supermagnetism into one small piece and keep it in the center of my body, shielded from outside magnetism.

A tiny finger piece from one of the suit of armors' gauntlets breaks off. You induce supermagnetism into it and place in the center of your body. it hovers there, all silent and metally ((sorry, lack of sleep can make me a little giddy sometimes)).

I keep the daggers in a cooled pocket of rockish lava in my flesh, I put the orb in my forehead, and I try to let the Fuffs know about some armor I found and ask if she may wear it for protection, just in case danger arises.

When you put the orb into you head, it vibrates slightly, as if taking your brainwaves/thoughtwaves (Do magmacarp even have brains? or do they have their minds distributed throughout bodies?) and turning them into sound... interesting...

Fuffs seems to try to speak, and you can make out 'okay' from the meowing, after which she slips into the armor.

Psychic link with Fuffs has progressed to level 2! Current extent: very limited speech.

"That's entirely nonsensical. Fedie trading, maybe? I'll have to look into it when I get back."

Look for a wagon or something I can barter for/borrow to carry the lye. Ask anyone I see about the lye too.

You look around the village, and find a wagon that belongs to a family living on the outskirts of the village. The husband and wife tell you they'll give to you if you can heal their son. They give you some time to decide.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2011, 01:22:58 pm »

((Perhaps a veil of thought and soul that overlaps and controls their body?))
I giggle a little bit from the sound thing it's making and wander to the main cave, making sure Fuffs keeps up.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2011, 09:10:23 am »

((*Grabs a pair of defribillator paddles, does the clear thing, and slams them against the thread's chest*

LIVE damn you! LIVE!))

I giggle a little bit from the sound thing it's making and wander to the main cave, making sure Fuffs keeps up.

You hear rumbling coming from deep within in the cave, as if you woke up something big. And pissed off. Really pissed off. Fuffs whimpers a bit as the cave starts shaking periodically, as if something big and heavy is stomping in your direction from down the center tunnel. It gets progessively louder.

((Cue Dramatic Boss Fight Music. I suggest something by Dark Tranquility. Monochromatic Stains is a good piece for this.))

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2011, 09:47:44 am »

((*Grabs a pair of defribillator paddles, does the clear thing, and slams them against the thread's chest*

LIVE damn you! LIVE!))

You hear rumbling coming from deep within in the cave, as if you woke up something big. And pissed off. Really pissed off. Fuffs whimpers a bit as the cave starts shaking periodically, as if something big and heavy is stomping in your direction from down the center tunnel. It gets progessively louder.

((Cue Dramatic Boss Fight Music. I suggest something by Dark Tranquility. Monochromatic Stains is a good piece for this.))
I move up against Fuffs and drive through feelings of comfort. I begin activate laser-vision again and try to make out what we are approaching.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2011, 11:39:43 am »

I move up against Fuffs and drive through feelings of comfort. I begin activate laser-vision again and try to make out what we are approaching.
You see something big and reptillian barrelling down the tunnel, bellowing its rage.

-The dragon Tuar Royas has come! It has a  stocky body with a very long tail and a short neck. Its scales are vomit brown-green. It has six powerful limbs with four splayed digits on each foot that end in short, sharp claws. It has large, tattered-looking wings. Its large, gaping mouth is lined with jagged teeth. It has small nostrils. Its eyes are black. It has no visible ears. A mane of spines sprouts from the back of its head. A series of tentalce-like tendrils sprouts from its chin. Flaps of skin allow it to completely close its nostrils.-

Tuar bellows at you, and Fuffs retches slightly, nauseated by the stench of the dragon's breath. You have five minutes before the beast is upon you.
((Shit just got serious.))

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2011, 11:43:00 am »

Detect the large electrically active nervous tissue of anything that could come from the cave. Lock on and prepare to react as soon as i gain visual contact with anything dragon like.
do i see it?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2011, 11:48:13 am »

Detect the large electrically active nervous tissue of anything that could come from the cave. Lock on and prepare to react as soon as i gain visual contact with anything dragon like.
do i see it?

Well, since you're in the main cave, you should be able to notice the electrical signals from the dragon's nervous system, so yeah, you see it. Just not in visible light yet.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2011, 11:49:39 am »

I begin firing an alternation of tri and quad lasers through the accelerator crystal thing.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2011, 11:51:23 am »

I begin firing an alternation of tri and quad lasers through the accelerator crystal thing.

You mean the one that you kind of popped out of reality along with the rest of the first room?

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2011, 11:53:02 am »

You mean the one that you kind of popped out of reality along with the rest of the first room?
(Shit! I didn't take it with me? Crud.)
Gesture for Fuffs to enter a cavity in my body and then resonate an unbelievably high pitched tone forwards only using my sound orb.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2011, 11:55:00 am »

do i see it?

Well, since you're in the main cave, you should be able to notice the electrical signals from the dragon's nervous system, so yeah, you see it. Just not in visible light yet.

good, i align 2 ribbons parallel to each other, aiming at the mass of useless thoughts. I make them reach to the border of my "core" and prepare a huge lightningburst.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:58 am »

do i see it?

good, i align 2 ribbons parallel to each other, aiming at the mass of useless thoughts. I make them reach to the border of my "core" and prepare a huge lightningburst.
Problem, I am between you and the dragon right now...

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2011, 12:00:35 pm »

(Shit! I didn't take it with me? Crud.)
Gesture for Fuffs to enter a cavity in my body and then resonate an unbelievably high pitched tone forwards only using my sound orb.

The blast of sound hits the dragon like a ton of bricks, but since he weigh more than a ton, it doesn't slow him down much. It does however, deafen him.
     Tuar Royas has gained the status effect Deaf.
          Deaf: Hearing is lost.

do i see it?

There is a crackling noise as you prepare the burst, and the energy is palpable.

However, you notice Icebrawl between you and the dragon. Do you still want to attempt the burst?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13