Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 48185 times)

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #645 on: January 17, 2011, 01:21:56 am »

Cough the glass out of my throat without breaking it. Take a second to recover from the unexpected expansion of my throat, and then find out who the table, chairs and fence belong to.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #646 on: January 17, 2011, 01:26:33 am »

Okay so you...

Oh.

OH...

Oh.

Your Hungry, I take it?
(4)the tree scrapes a lateral line abover its mouth and the trees start pulling on you very hard.

Cough the glass out of my throat without breaking it. Take a second to recover from the unexpected expansion of my throat, and then find out who the table, chairs and fence belong to.
(6)you cough the glass out your throat and it goes sailing through the sky, and disappears in the distance, the table has no marks and neither does the chairs, but the fence has has a sign, "Property of the Duke" is spray painted over some kind of warning sign.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 17, 2011, 01:29:09 am »

Okay okay hold up a minute.

Why do you actually need live meat? What, is photosynthesis going out of style? Is the ground not nutritious because This is a swamp it has the best goddamn mud a tree could ask for.

Honestly your wasting a lot of energy here.

*Try to get out of bonds*
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #648 on: January 17, 2011, 01:31:34 am »

Okay okay hold up a minute.

Why do you actually need live meat? What, is photosynthesis going out of style? Is the ground not nutritious because This is a swamp it has the best goddamn mud a tree could ask for.

Honestly your wasting a lot of energy here.

*Try to get out of bonds*
(3)the trees let up and although you cant get free they start carrying you off somewhere, but you cant see where as the trees are blocking your view.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 17, 2011, 01:33:47 am »

See where this leads to.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #650 on: January 17, 2011, 01:42:54 am »

See where this leads to.
(3)The trees stop and dump you face first into a pile of swamp mud, it stings.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 17, 2011, 01:43:48 am »

Get up and wipe myself off. Observe surroundings.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #652 on: January 17, 2011, 01:54:36 am »

Get up and wipe myself off. Observe surroundings.
(4)you wipe the irritating mud off and look aroung to find yourself deep in the swamp, a large statue of an armor clad man looms over you, his head bears a crown and his he sits on a throne, he glares down where you were dumped.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 17, 2011, 01:56:14 am »

Um. Hi.

Nice crown. How's life?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #654 on: January 17, 2011, 01:57:51 am »

Um. Hi.

Nice crown. How's life?
(3)the statue doesnt repy and remains stone still.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 17, 2011, 02:00:13 am »

Look at other surroundings. Are the trees still here?

Well the living ones anyway.

The moving cannibalistic ones, anyway.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #656 on: January 17, 2011, 02:05:25 am »

Look at other surroundings. Are the trees still here?

Well the living ones anyway.

The moving cannibalistic ones, anyway.
cannibalism implys that they eat their own kind...
(4)the trees are still here, they look like they still want to eat you, other then you and them the swamp is low on life, and even they dont look green and leafy like standard trees, more brown, yellow, and red, and very discomforted by being here.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 17, 2011, 02:08:20 am »

Walk up to the statue and examine the armor and crown closely. Does it actually have any eyes, and do they move in any way, and such.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #658 on: January 17, 2011, 02:20:02 am »

Walk up to the statue and examine the armor and crown closely. Does it actually have any eyes, and do they move in any way, and such.
(4)the statue's armor and crown are stone and very elaborate with skulls and bones and horns and teeth in stone, the statue has carved stone eyes and they do not move.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 17, 2011, 02:22:10 am »

Tentatively lift the crown off of his head.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48