Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 48155 times)

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #615 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:46 pm »

>approach skeletal cat
>examine skeletal cat
>make David Caruso one liner
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

Mattpoppybros

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrible at this game... My fort won't die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 13, 2011, 04:41:27 am »

Enter the 100-door-room via door 3. Drop a bomb in front of door 3. Enter door 100. Say "blah blah blah yeah yeah whatever" to dragon, take the DEAD knight's stuff, say hi to the grim reaper, run out of room 100, then enter room 50.
(1)the bomb you attempt to place prematurly detonates and you are critically wounded in the blast.

???
A critical failure resulted in me actually SUCCEEDING in finding a bomb?

Or do we just have everything always?

Hmm. Critical wound. Explosions.

Um... Determine how many legs I have.

I'm hoping for no more than 2.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 13, 2011, 11:16:11 am »

Look for any exits from the room and find something to write a nice note saying hello to the Dragon on.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #618 on: January 13, 2011, 01:19:09 pm »

Pull the kitten monster off of my hand.
(2)You pull the kitten monster off your hand, unfortunetly it remains in possession of it and you dont, you watch as it swallows your hand.

A walk through the woods we go, a walk through the woods we go.

Weave through the trees, and head only the way I came from.
(4)you walk through the trees, weaving in and out but soon come to a point where the trees are just to close together to pass, you turn aroung to walk around but find yourself surrounded by similar trees.

Examine the skyline for an indication of civilization, an oasis, or anything else that might be a landmark. Also try to find tracks of any sort that might lead to such a location.[b/]
(5)you turn around eyeing the skyline and see that not more then a few yards is a table and chairs surrounded by a fence.

I WILL CONSUME THE CAGE. BY THE POWER OF THE CONKSUCK BOOTS I DEMAND IT TO BE EATEN.
(4)you succeed in eating through one bar, unfortunetly it has an iron core, santa walks over to the cage and raps on it with the poker and laughs, "Thaught you could sneak up on old Kringle, ho ho ho."

>approach skeletal cat
>examine skeletal cat
>make David Caruso one liner
(4)you approach the skeletal cat, around its neck bones is a collar with a tag reading "COW", and besides not having any sunglasses you say, "I guess this pussy, didnt put out..." YEEEAAAHHH!

Enter the 100-door-room via door 3. Drop a bomb in front of door 3. Enter door 100. Say "blah blah blah yeah yeah whatever" to dragon, take the DEAD knight's stuff, say hi to the grim reaper, run out of room 100, then enter room 50.
(1)the bomb you attempt to place prematurly detonates and you are critically wounded in the blast.

???
A critical failure resulted in me actually SUCCEEDING in finding a bomb?

Or do we just have everything always?

Hmm. Critical wound. Explosions.

Um... Determine how many legs I have.

I'm hoping for no more than 2.
(6)you check your legs and sure enough you dont have more than two but you dont even have one.

Look for any exits from the room and find something to write a nice note saying hello to the Dragon on.
(1) you look around for the exit but not only dont find it but wake up the dragon, "Who desturb my slumber?!"
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 13, 2011, 01:46:35 pm »

"Hi, it's me, quip, from earlier remember? You convinced me gold was sand and I used my insaity to enter door -1 and get stuck in a plane of nothingness. Or maybe that was your cousin, I can't remember..."

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 13, 2011, 02:18:24 pm »

My skull? When did I score a critical fail?
I grow tired of this!!!
Use the magical power of rage to blend all the holes into one, rip the rod out of your skull while fixing it, pierce the hole with the rod!

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 13, 2011, 02:46:20 pm »

"Oh, would you shut up, you fat ball of lard, I'm trying to..."

Find out what the heck you're doing. Also, realize that you've probably gotten put on the "naughty" list for the rest of your (current)life for that comment.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 13, 2011, 03:07:07 pm »

Zap the kitten monster with lightning!
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 13, 2011, 03:27:31 pm »

Use wall kick to jump off of the trees in a zigzag pattern and jump over the barracade
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 13, 2011, 04:21:32 pm »

Walk over to the fence, and see if there is anyone around. If there isn't, sit down at the table and silently wish there was a cup of water to ease my parched throat.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 13, 2011, 06:22:28 pm »

leave this room. It appears there is nothing important

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #626 on: January 14, 2011, 12:27:25 pm »

"Hi, it's me, quip, from earlier remember? You convinced me gold was sand and I used my insaity to enter door -1 and get stuck in a plane of nothingness. Or maybe that was your cousin, I can't remember..."
(6)you flashback to your insanity and roll around in the goldSand becoming insane yet again

My skull? When did I score a critical fail?
I grow tired of this!!!
Use the magical power of rage to blend all the holes into one, rip the rod out of your skull while fixing it, pierce the hole with the rod!

(3)you rip the rod out of your skull and fall down on the floor in convoltions.

"Oh, would you shut up, you fat ball of lard, I'm trying to..."

Find out what the heck you're doing. Also, realize that you've probably gotten put on the "naughty" list for the rest of your (current)life for that comment.

(3)Santa laughs at your remark, "oh no ho ho, the naughty list is for people who will get presents, you are going to be making them...for the rest of your life."

Zap the kitten monster with lightning!
(1)your lightning archs back and frys you, and in your moment of weakness the kitten tries its luck at your leg, it now has your foot in its mouth.

Use wall kick to jump off of the trees in a zigzag pattern and jump over the barracade
(1)you attempt a wallkick off the tree but it grabs you and throws you down.

Walk over to the fence, and see if there is anyone around. If there isn't, sit down at the table and silently wish there was a cup of water to ease my parched throat.
(6)You walk over to the fence and right through, no one is around, you sit down and a cup of water explodes into existance knocking you out of the chair.

leave this room. It appears there is nothing important
(4)you go back into the room of doors.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 14, 2011, 01:46:18 pm »

Turn self into god of insantity using insanity, roll a 7.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 14, 2011, 01:59:10 pm »

I'm doing it wrong.
I wanna play this so I can't get an attempt at death yet. But at any time I should die, please just announce so and don't take me to see death yet. I have a plan!
What's a convoltion? Couldn't find it in the dictionary.
Well... um... Am I like, sleeping or something? Explore mind, trying to find a solution to my current problems and problems in the future if I can.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 14, 2011, 02:06:15 pm »

>Implying I'm going to live long anyway

The floor is made of wood, right? STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48