Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 48047 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #555 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:27 pm »

No ho ho!

If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me! En garde!

Fight to the death with RedWarrior0 if possible.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 04, 2011, 11:01:55 pm »

"Fight to the death? Both of us are dead."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 04, 2011, 11:04:42 pm »

"Fight to the death? Both of us are dead."

Well, err, how about we have a picnic then?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #558 on: January 04, 2011, 11:05:41 pm »

CLimb the wall
(4)You climb the wall, but slide up before you can reach the door.

>explain how I ended up in her closet
(4)"Oh." she then types some stuff into the computer(5)and you find you are no longer tied to a chair.

Find stuff to use rod on.
(5)There appears to be four slots that could fit the rod, one is in the bottom of the chair another is in the floor, the third is in the celling and the last in in the chestplate of the old woman.

Bah, lousy elves. Throw my POCKET SAND to the ground as a distraction, and make a dash for Santa's... office? Room? Lair? Whatever.
(6)The elves are devastated by your handful of sand, you make a dash for the fat mans office, and burst right in to find him sitting in a ominous tall backed chair going over lists.

Well then... play Trivia about... The Great Gatsby...
"The book, film, tv, or opera adaptions?"

Open eyes or if I still lack them feel around to find out basic shape of romm/ whatever I'm in.
(4)you have eyes that are blind, but you can feel that there are many doors in this room.

Damn this goes fast.

'Examine wich way the signs are pointing.'
(2)Both signs are broken off ther post and neither give any clues as to their origional direction.

Knock out one of the despots, and tie him up, then drag him to the border of the dark and light halves. Hopefully there I can interrogate him without gagging on corpse stink.
(6)You know out a despot and tie him up while draging him to the border, while dragging him you notice he seems to changing into someone less dispicable.

Enter door 8
(4)you find yourself on a flat white plane with black lines waving ziging and ect none touch each other and such.

(tarran and redwarrior quite nice, just what I hoped when I put you as a reaper) You deside that out and we can continue on.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 04, 2011, 11:07:17 pm »

Climb the nearest tree and look in the distance for smoke, possibly from a forge.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #560 on: January 04, 2011, 11:11:57 pm »

Climb the nearest tree and look in the distance for smoke, possibly from a forge.
(3)after climbing a tree you see that there is smoke in both directions.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 04, 2011, 11:13:19 pm »

Head right.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 04, 2011, 11:14:46 pm »

Bag Tarran's soul. Then piss him off by calling him Terren.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 04, 2011, 11:15:59 pm »

Bag Tarran's soul. Then piss him off by calling him Terren.
Kick RedWarrior in the groin.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #564 on: January 04, 2011, 11:19:16 pm »

Head right.
(2)After several minutes of walking the right path you run into a highwayman, and he wants your gold.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 04, 2011, 11:20:40 pm »

Why don't Red and I get our actions?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 04, 2011, 11:23:17 pm »

Ask him why.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #567 on: January 04, 2011, 11:24:59 pm »

Because as soon as you die the dice dont apply and unless you give in or he forceably takes your soul it's not a successful reap.

Ask him why.
(5)he says "I got a family to feed, and the kind charges unrully taxes."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 04, 2011, 11:28:31 pm »

Well what a coincidence! I was about to go speak to the king.

From what I've heard, he is an Inept ruler. Outlawing magic and the creatures that reside in its influence, and now Unfair taxes?

How about we stop the problem at it's source, instead of doing something to perpetuate the cycle? You with me?

(why must you post so late? :( Must sleep.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:30:07 pm by dermonster »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 04, 2011, 11:32:07 pm »

Fine. I'll save RedWarrior0 the trouble and give in.

Man, now I have to wait for quite a while. Someone finish this round quickly so I don't die again of waiting!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48