Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47916 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #510 on: January 04, 2011, 12:21:28 am »

Damn. I was going to say Tic-Tac-Toe. And then not play.

I challenge Death to some tabletop game

No. I must deliberate.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #511 on: January 04, 2011, 12:30:22 am »

Rest until I can start digging again.
(6)you feel your second wind and are ready for some more digging.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 04, 2011, 12:31:43 am »

Dig away!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 04, 2011, 12:34:53 am »

"You know, you have an awfully big job. You wouldn't mind some help, would you? Besides, I doubt you ever get any new blood around the workplace."

Offer Death my services/apply for a job.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #514 on: January 04, 2011, 12:38:27 am »

Dig away!
(3)you dig some more but find that you are just not making any progress, theres got to be a faster way.

"You know, you have an awfully big job. You wouldn't mind some help, would you? Besides, I doubt you ever get any new blood around the workplace."

Offer Death my services/apply for a job.
(3) "Convince me that you can take the pressure and we'll see." Death pulls out a ring and tosses it to you, "If you can be Death for a day you can take up what I fall slack."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 04, 2011, 12:41:03 am »

Tell the miners that at this rate the trapped people will die. Ask them if there's any other options.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 04, 2011, 12:42:21 am »

Put on the ring. Act as Death for a day.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #517 on: January 04, 2011, 12:45:25 am »

Tell the miners that at this rate the trapped people will die. Ask them if there's any other options.
(4) "We got dynomite and there might be some older tunnels, but the dynomite will surely kill them and we dont know if the old tunnels are even safe let alone passable."

Put on the ring. Act as Death for a day.
You put the ring on and feel very wrong, you suddenly find yourself in the room of a hospital overlooking an old man about to die, he closes his eyes and standing over him you see his ghost.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 04, 2011, 12:48:03 am »

Tell them that I'm going down the tunnels. Then go down the old tunnels.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #519 on: January 04, 2011, 12:49:44 am »

Tell them that I'm going down the tunnels. Then go down the old tunnels.
(4)the miners continue working as you travel toward the old tunnels, and soon you find a boarded up passage that reads "warning unstable passage do not enter."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 04, 2011, 12:52:00 am »

Break through and then walk down the passage cautiously.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 04, 2011, 12:52:46 am »

"Your time has come. You may challenge me to a game to win your life back, or you may die in peace."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #522 on: January 04, 2011, 12:55:27 am »

Break through and then walk down the passage cautiously.
(4)you pull of the rotting boards and proceed into the tunnel, after a minute you begin to hear rumbling above you.

"Your time has come. You may challenge me to a game to win your life back, or you may die in peace."
"No, I've live a long happy life, my time is over."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 04, 2011, 12:58:37 am »

RUN. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN until I stop hearing the rumbling.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2011, 01:03:00 am »

Aye.

Do whatever death stuff I'm supposed to.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48