Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47852 times)

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #480 on: January 03, 2011, 08:07:03 am »

Three spirals? 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3? Well... I suppose 3.1 didn't take me to a next room so I'll try 3.3 next. (Touch 1.2 and 2.2 first.)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #481 on: January 03, 2011, 08:16:48 am »

Three spirals? 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3? Well... I suppose 3.1 didn't take me to a next room so I'll try 3.3 next. (Touch 1.2 and 2.2 first.)
(4)you are taken to a room with a single spiral and a glowing rod on the ground.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 03, 2011, 08:26:11 am »

talk to the altar
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #483 on: January 03, 2011, 08:28:38 am »

talk to the altar
(3)the altar is very quite.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 03, 2011, 08:38:13 am »

I think you mean quiet  ;)

anyways... sacrifice wood and a coin to the altar and ask to talk
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 03, 2011, 08:46:04 am »

Pick up glowing rod. If something happens, stop (following these actions). Touch spiral with rod. (If rod has different ends then use the sharper one.)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #486 on: January 03, 2011, 08:49:45 am »

I think you mean quiet  ;)

anyways... sacrifice wood and a coin to the altar and ask to talk
Indeed. (3) "I'm not going to accept that."

Pick up glowing rod. If something happens, stop (following these actions). Touch spiral with rod. (If rod has different ends then use the sharper one.)
(4)nothing happens and touching the spiral with the rod does nothing.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 03, 2011, 09:01:09 am »

Then just pick up the rod and touch the spiral. (If even that doesn't work then I am screwed.) Stop at anytime I enter a unseen room. If I go back to room 1 (0 was the tower room.) then touch spiral 1.3. If that takes me to a seen room then carry on to touch spiral 3.4. Please do announce all results. Oh and I don't quite understand. What happened when I touched spiral 3.1? Did I even touch it? If not touch it instead of 3.4 I said to touch back there. And if 3.1 and/or 3.4 take me back then just touch 3.5! I hope you got all this!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2011, 09:06:32 am »

Sacrifice self to altar. Take sunglasses to afterlife.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2011, 09:17:40 am »

Then just pick up the rod and touch the spiral. (If even that doesn't work then I am screwed.) Stop at anytime I enter a unseen room. If I go back to room 1 (0 was the tower room.) then touch spiral 1.3. If that takes me to a seen room then carry on to touch spiral 3.4. Please do announce all results. Oh and I don't quite understand. What happened when I touched spiral 3.1? Did I even touch it? If not touch it instead of 3.4 I said to touch back there. And if 3.1 and/or 3.4 take me back then just touch 3.5! I hope you got all this!
(5) you touch the spiral holding the rod, and find yourself in a large chamber, a throne sits toppled over and a woman lies on the floor motionless.

Sacrifice self to altar. Take sunglasses to afterlife.
(5)You take the sunglasses into the afterlife, Death comes to you, "Nice shades, you got a game picked out?"

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 03, 2011, 09:34:00 am »

So now it works? I actually meant to pick it up and touch it with my hand but... this is even better! Examine chamber. Examine throne. Examine woman. See if there is anyone in the chamber, what does it look like, any items? See what the throne is made of, in what direction is the throne fallen over, anything weird? How old is the woman, is she pretty, any wounds or signs of why just lying down there?
Oh and... SCORE! Motionless female body! I claim!

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2011, 09:57:35 am »

Fill out the form, stating that "The replacement robot elves have arrived; they're in the shipment warehouse. But... is this really right to do, Santa? Imagine how hard it'll be for them to find new jobs. Who knows, maybe you'll even have a riot on your hands. Just saying, you might want to reconsider...".

ACCIDENTALLY drop it somewhere all the elves can see it.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2011, 10:18:44 am »

Try to feel and find out if I have a body at all/ whether I have suddenly entered a room where actions are possible.

Wait a second... In room -1... All my rolls seemed to of been -1, conincidence? Probably.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2011, 10:23:41 am »

My game is Trivia, and it will be about the 12 dimensions.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 03, 2011, 10:41:25 am »

http://xkcd.com/393/
no just kidding.

"Before we start that, can I help you in any sort of way? I haven't decided yet..."
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48