Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47833 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #435 on: January 02, 2011, 11:40:37 pm »

Look around for anything remarkable.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #436 on: January 02, 2011, 11:41:46 pm »

Look around for anything remarkable.
(3)You see nothing more remarkable or less so then any other part of this place.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 02, 2011, 11:41:54 pm »

Well that's not a reason! so your a dragon! so what? People don't go hunt down every single last cougar or other deadly animal, and on top of that your sentient!

There is absolutely no reason why you guys can't get along!

Unless your like flying over their homes and burning them for kicks.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 02, 2011, 11:47:08 pm »

Yawn and go back to the door room. Go into room 3.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #439 on: January 02, 2011, 11:50:53 pm »

Well that's not a reason! so your a dragon! so what? People don't go hunt down every single last cougar or other deadly animal, and on top of that your sentient!

There is absolutely no reason why you guys can't get along!

Unless your like flying over their homes and burning them for kicks.
(5)"No, but the king passed a law ageinst magic, mythical creatures, and tax evasion, that allows for kill on sight authorty, backed by gold per pound compansation."

Yawn and go back to the door room. Go into room 3.
(4)you leave and go back and into room 3, inside is some sort of carved cave, metal tracks are spiked to the floor, you can hear sound of digging down further in.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 02, 2011, 11:51:38 pm »

Okay well that's just retarded. Which direction is the town?
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #441 on: January 02, 2011, 11:53:55 pm »

Okay well that's just retarded. Which direction is the town?
(5)"South there is a path to it a distance from my home." the dragon points to a hole in the wall that appearently lead outside.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 02, 2011, 11:55:24 pm »

Go to the path.

(MUST SLEEP)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 02, 2011, 11:56:32 pm »

Go deeper into the cave as silently as I can. Stop at the first sign of trouble.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #444 on: January 02, 2011, 11:58:20 pm »

Go to the path.

(MUST SLEEP)
(4)you go outside and find the path to the town.

Go deeper into the cave as silently as I can. Stop at the first sign of trouble.
(3)you go deeper but your footsteps ecoo hard here and make it imposible to use stealth, eventually you immerge into a well lit room with men digging franticly into a wall.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 03, 2011, 12:04:31 am »

Ask them why they are digging with such vigor.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 03, 2011, 12:34:03 am »

Jump away from the white-hot bars and attempt to cool them by blasting them with water.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #447 on: January 03, 2011, 01:31:59 am »

Ask them why they are digging with such vigor.
(2)one man says without stopping, "Cavein, people are trapped down there."

Jump away from the white-hot bars and attempt to cool them by blasting them with water.
(1)You trip and instead fall face first into one of the white hot bars, good thing it wasnt painful because that was a very bad way to go, Death comes to you, "Choose your game, ye mortal."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 03, 2011, 01:39:20 am »

Look self (i.e. tell me what equipment I have)

cautiously walk through the jungle to the side of the falling sun (i.e. east, optional if no sun)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #449 on: January 03, 2011, 02:03:12 am »

Look self (i.e. tell me what equipment I have)

cautiously walk through the jungle to the side of the falling sun (i.e. east, optional if no sun)
You just have the basics. (4)you walk east until you hit a large structure, and from your perspective it looks like a stepped pyramid of some kind.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48