Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47769 times)

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #420 on: January 02, 2011, 08:16:04 pm »

>open door
>come out of the closet
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 02, 2011, 09:02:15 pm »

Explore the light side of the area.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 02, 2011, 09:12:38 pm »

Melt the bars of the prison cell somehow.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 02, 2011, 09:34:51 pm »

Say "Screw it" and go back to the door-room. Go into door 8.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 02, 2011, 09:40:16 pm »

open a door

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 02, 2011, 10:03:19 pm »

Okay, just because I wanted to be nice to everyone here's the list of all opened doors and what we currently know about them. Feel free to tell me if I missed any or if you think there should be more information about some doors.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #426 on: January 02, 2011, 11:20:00 pm »

Act tough and walk towards the door
(5)you walk towards the door and the dancing green people in your path stop and move out of your way, but when you get to the door you notice that the door is to high to even reach.

Open door 100 and walk into room 100.
(4)Considering door 100 is open you walk in and see a quite large dragon's back, sitting on a pile of gold.

>open door
>come out of the closet
(3)the door seems to by stuck closed, you come out and tell the vacuum of your somewhat confused past, the vacuum accepts the new with a blank quietness.

Explore the light side of the area.
(4)The light side is clean and flowers spring up here and there, little kittys bound joyfully amidst sunshine and rainbows, it all makes you feel like your getting diabetes just looking around.

open a door
Pick a door.

Thanks tarran I'll put it in the first post, you can update it if you feel like, but I'm not going to do more then copy and paste.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 02, 2011, 11:21:48 pm »

Greet the dragon.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #428 on: January 02, 2011, 11:24:14 pm »

Greet the dragon.
(5)"Hello little one."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 02, 2011, 11:24:23 pm »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 02, 2011, 11:25:15 pm »

Hows life?
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #431 on: January 02, 2011, 11:34:01 pm »

sorry must have missed that

(4)You go back to the door room and into room 8, it is a flat white plane with long lines of black running to and fro, spiraling, zigging and zagging, but never touching one another, there are no rises in the terrain and no curve to the horizon.

Hows life?
(3)"Not good, I have knights from a nearby town constantly harassing me."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 02, 2011, 11:34:44 pm »

Oh well that cant be good. Do you have any Idea why?

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 02, 2011, 11:35:23 pm »

I'm guessing you didn't see my action, so I'll post it again.

Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #434 on: January 02, 2011, 11:38:20 pm »

I'm guessing you didn't see my action, so I'll post it again.

(1)you heat the bars up to white hot with thermal tel-magic but they dont melt or crumble or fail.

Damn I'm missing things left and right...

Oh well that cant be good. Do you have any Idea why?
(5)"I'm a dragon."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48