Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47837 times)

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #390 on: January 02, 2011, 05:32:25 am »

Fail to escape the room.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #391 on: January 02, 2011, 05:34:52 am »

Fail to escape the room.
(-1)You feel yourself in motion and the floor moves from below your feet and slams into your face.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 02, 2011, 05:51:24 am »

Die?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #393 on: January 02, 2011, 06:07:40 am »

not dead
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 02, 2011, 06:52:55 am »

shit. let's be santa.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #395 on: January 02, 2011, 06:57:26 am »

shit. let's be santa.
(1)The REAL santa climbs out of door 24 and punches you out, "NOT going to happen.", he then goes back.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 02, 2011, 07:00:07 am »

shit. let's be santa.
(1)The REAL santa climbs out of door 24 and punches you out, "NOT going to happen.", he then goes back.
Follow Santa into room 24, track him down and punch him in the snout to establish superiority.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #397 on: January 02, 2011, 07:13:32 am »

shit. let's be santa.
Follow Santa into room 24, track him down and punch him in the snout to establish superiority.
(4) You follow father christmas through door 24, it appears to be some kind of glacial place and damn is it cold, by the time you get straightened hes quite a distance off toward a workshop of some kind with a light pole out front...

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 02, 2011, 07:15:27 am »

I believe I have a date with door 21, which I had previously opened...

>Use door 21
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #399 on: January 02, 2011, 07:34:30 am »

I believe I have a date with door 21, which I had previously opened...

>Use door 21
(4)You enter door 21, and enter into a closet full of coats and a vacume cleaner, so full in fact the is barly any room for you, your back presses ageinst a door that either closed behind you or is a different door from the one you used to get here.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 02, 2011, 08:00:39 am »

Enter door. Check if cold. Examine everything.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #401 on: January 02, 2011, 08:21:32 am »

Enter door. Check if cold. Examine everything.
(4)Its warm in here, light from the stuff on/in the walls is stong enough to see that you are in a long hallway.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 02, 2011, 08:23:53 am »

Using a complicated maneuver, pin the bouncer so hard his ancestors and decendants will feel it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #403 on: January 02, 2011, 08:37:14 am »

Using a complicated maneuver, pin the bouncer so hard his ancestors and decendants will feel it
(6)You make him feel it, although you got a bit of his brains on you, so the bouncer wont be stopping you now.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 02, 2011, 08:43:55 am »

I thought it was a tower... Like
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well... Go along hallway until something interesting comes.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 48