Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47884 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #375 on: January 02, 2011, 02:43:54 am »

Hear the PA system announcing round two and walk out of the room. Walk through the wall with my sunglasses on if I have to. 8)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #376 on: January 02, 2011, 02:51:04 am »

Well round 2, goes on from round 1 the only difference is in that the dead people get to come back, so post actions as if nothing notable happened.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2011, 02:54:20 am »

I just had a mad idea.

Try to find the door-portal.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 02, 2011, 02:54:56 am »

Walk into the main room. Receive winners reward.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #379 on: January 02, 2011, 03:27:07 am »

I just had a mad idea.

Try to find the door-portal.
(4)you found it.

Walk into the main room. Receive winners reward.
You find yourself back in the room of doors, no reward.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2011, 03:34:14 am »

open door 2
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #381 on: January 02, 2011, 03:44:53 am »

open door 2
(5)you open door 2, and it falls off the frame and lands on the floor.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 02, 2011, 03:50:00 am »

Pace through door 2 like i own the place
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 02, 2011, 03:50:42 am »

Walk through the first unopened door I come across
Hello Hunam

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #384 on: January 02, 2011, 03:59:53 am »

Pace through door 2 like i own the place
(3)you try but trip and stumble through it instead, on the other side you find yourself standing in broken glass, in a dirty alley behind a noisy club called "MCDXIII" the sign is red neon and is the only light.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 02, 2011, 04:01:09 am »

So... Go near tower. Examine everything. (See if you can find any entrances, things to take, just see what the tower looks like. EVERYTHING!)
1413?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 02, 2011, 04:06:17 am »

I walk to the club 1413

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #387 on: January 02, 2011, 04:36:31 am »

Just so you know I'm not going to pick doors out for you anymore, so have a number.

So... Go near tower. Examine everything. (See if you can find any entrances, things to take, just see what the tower looks like. EVERYTHING!)
1413?
(6)you go to the tower and immediatly find a open door, the tower is some kind of dark metal with flowing blue light trickling up its surface.

I walk to the club 1413
(3)the big green bouncer wont let you in, all he does when you protest is point to a sign that says "No pinkflesh allowed."

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 02, 2011, 04:58:22 am »

Look for anything in the room that is not part of the gray background.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #389 on: January 02, 2011, 05:27:18 am »

Look for anything in the room that is not part of the gray background.
(-1)Nothing, not even yourself or your eyelids, appearently your blind now.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 48