Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47948 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #330 on: January 01, 2011, 10:42:36 pm »

Wait... hold your severed head near the portal. about a centimeter from the skull touching the surface.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #331 on: January 01, 2011, 10:46:37 pm »

Wait... hold your severed head near the portal. about a centimeter from the skull touching the surface.
(3)"Why?"
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 01, 2011, 10:47:41 pm »

So your copies hair pokes through the mirror, and I can grab it.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #333 on: January 01, 2011, 11:00:25 pm »

So your copies hair pokes through the mirror, and I can grab it.
(4)Death puts her skull up ageinst the mirror.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 01, 2011, 11:01:33 pm »

Now kinda move it back and forth to get the others hair some momentum.

(Grab hair when it swings through.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 01, 2011, 11:14:16 pm »

I hope you don't mind me asking for a hint because... I am... Completely out of ideas. Seriously, nothing is coming to my mind.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #336 on: January 02, 2011, 12:14:17 am »

Now kinda move it back and forth to get the others hair some momentum.

(Grab hair when it swings through.)
(3)Death swings her head, but as the hair intercepts the mirror it disappears.

Hint:In the arena is dead quiet, for all are stone but two are not, take up arms, and be seen fit to to earn your silver.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2011, 12:17:59 am »

Hmm... That didn't work.

Well, here's a literal interpretation.

Have death hug the mirror.

Honestly, beside snapping this thing in half i have no other Ideas. I'm really just going under the impression of once we desynchronize, we can communicate and let each other through.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #338 on: January 02, 2011, 12:22:56 am »

Hmm... That didn't work.

Well, here's a literal interpretation.

Have death hug the mirror.

Honestly, beside snapping this thing in half i have no other Ideas. I'm really just going under the impression of once we desynchronize, we can communicate and let each other through.

(3)Death hugs the mirror, nope, (-1)the mirror isnt breakable.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 02, 2011, 12:24:10 am »

Question: Who/what is the 'me' in the hint?

Also goddamnit

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #340 on: January 02, 2011, 12:28:01 am »

Not the mirror or death, who else is there?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 02, 2011, 12:32:32 am »

Oh god dammit.

Sigh,  Say, "My dear, is has been a pleasure knowing you these past few hours, and as such, I hope that your life becomes more interesting. If these next few moments do nothing, the future might. Goodbye."

Have my skeleton pull out my heart and throw it at the mirror. Then jump at the mirror as a secondary thing.

LAST DITCH EFFORT GOGOGO.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #342 on: January 02, 2011, 12:40:33 am »

Oh god dammit.

Sigh,  Say, "My dear, is has been a pleasure knowing you these past few hours, and as such, I hope that your life becomes more interesting. If these next few moments do nothing, the future might. Goodbye."

Have my skeleton pull out my heart and throw it at the mirror. Then jump at the mirror as a secondary thing.

LAST DITCH EFFORT GOGOGO.
(5)you pull out your heart, and see it in your hand, you feel dizzy and see your heart disappear and appear in the hand of your skeletal self, you look around and see that you are now in the reflection of the mirror.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 02, 2011, 12:41:48 am »

Oh hell yeah.

Examine room and self.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #344 on: January 02, 2011, 12:47:36 am »

Oh hell yeah.

Examine room and self.
(4)You are in a room very much like the basement you were just in, besides the living flowers and the living facsimily of Death, there is a door leaning agienst the wall.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48