Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 48027 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2010, 05:26:15 pm »

ask death if she can move through the mirror.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2010, 05:30:32 pm »

oh well that's a shame.  :(
open door 13 and look what's behind.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2010, 05:46:26 pm »

Because staying together will very likely increase our survivability by a long shot, follow TolyK through door 13.

Also, rarborman, in case you were wondering, the absolute max displayable(not sure if it's actually the same as what it displays) armor durability is 255. Proof on my mortem; I never even used the second set of Gothic armor(the ABT one) yet it still displays 255 along with the fully repaired one I used a lot(ABP). If you don't believe me, try adding a bulk pack to gothic armor.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 05:53:05 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2010, 06:19:53 pm »

Greet Tarran and continue onward
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2010, 11:04:32 pm »

Merge myself with room -1 to become MISSINGNO LORD OF 404 ERROR, DOMAIN NOT FOUND!
(-1) you cant merge with that.

breathing match. whoever breathes wins first
Death isnt having any of your smart ass, and a sythe across the face later, you lose.

ask death if she can move through the mirror.
(4)"no, I cant go through the person on the other side is in my way."

oh well that's a shame.  :(
open door 13 and look what's behind.
(6)you rip door 13 in half destroying it, there is only a portal to somewhere else.

Greet Tarran and continue onward
(5)you greet tarran and continue through the door, on the other side is a arena with motionless stone gladiators fighting a stone lion watched by a silent stone audience, it is utterly quiet.

Because staying together will very likely increase our survivability by a long shot, follow TolyK through door 13.
(4)you follow TolyK.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2010, 11:30:22 pm »

Poke head into mirror, look around.

Try to get the Gm to use more grammar.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #276 on: January 01, 2011, 12:23:43 am »

Poke head into mirror, look around.

Try to get the Gm to use more grammar.
(-1) The skeletal version of you is in your way.

Grammer Problem?
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 01, 2011, 12:26:39 am »

Hm, so the key to this area must be silence. Utter, silence. Since it is unlikely the dice will roll very good on sneaking, I will try to levitate off the ground so I won't make any noise from my footsteps. It doesn't need to be a mile off the ground, just a few inches or so will do.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 01, 2011, 12:34:07 am »

Hmm...

Give him a dead flower with my right hand, pick up his living flower with left.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 12:38:59 am by dermonster »

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #279 on: January 01, 2011, 12:50:49 am »

Hm, so the key to this area must be silence. Utter, silence. Since it is unlikely the dice will roll very good on sneaking, I will try to levitate off the ground so I won't make any noise from my footsteps. It doesn't need to be a mile off the ground, just a few inches or so will do.
(2)You fall down rather loudly trying to levitate, the sound ecoos for several minutes but nothing else happens.

Hmm...

Give him a dead flower with my right hand, pick up his living flower with left.
(-1)The mirror skeleton mirrors your actions exactly, with a live flower and you cant seem to get to the other side of the mirror.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 01, 2011, 12:55:29 am »

Okay... So it seems like making some noise won't set off the guardians. However, I'm not going to completely remove the possibility that making too much noise will awaken them.

Calmly walk up to one of the audience members—preferably those that aren't in the 1st or 2nd rows—and examine them.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #281 on: January 01, 2011, 01:09:14 am »

Okay... So it seems like making some noise won't set off the guardians. However, I'm not going to completely remove the possibility that making too much noise will awaken them.

Calmly walk up to one of the audience members—preferably those that aren't in the 1st or 2nd rows—and examine them.
(5)You walk up to a stone person, a thin woman of her early 20s, wearing a stone toga like garment fastened at the right shoulder with a plain stone clasp, and sandles on here feat, her hair is shoulder lenth and her expression is of great excitement with her eyes fixed upon the gladiators in the middle of the ring.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2011, 01:34:34 am »

Ask Death what she knows about the mirror.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2011, 02:06:19 am »

Run in one direction in room -1 until I reach a landmark.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 01, 2011, 02:29:07 am »

Look around for anything that looks important to the advancement to round 2.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 48