Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 48089 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2010, 05:15:14 pm »

Sit down. "Hello. Lovely place you have."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2010, 06:15:04 pm »

Grab reese, use magic to copy him. and make copy say the words to make him switch places with the door.
(3)you dont have the majic to copy people, (4)you make reese say the words instead, but he just dies.

>Follow TolyK's command
(4)you follow them, you feel a swirling of elation and then nothing, death comes to you "Choose your game, ye mortal."

Sit down. "Hello. Lovely place you have."
you sat down and failed pass your meaning.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2010, 06:18:12 pm »

Sorry, must have missed it. Or you edited it at some point Anyway

"No really, it's very atmospheric. Really feels like the house of death." Pause. "Well it would even if it weren't actually the house of death. Besides, must have some charm to it, you don't seem to mind."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2010, 06:21:04 pm »

> challenge Death to the flip of a mint 2010 American quarter, heads I win, tails I lose, I flip it and it must land on a flat surface.
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2010, 06:21:56 pm »

> challenge Death to the flip of a mint 2010 American quarter, heads I win, tails I lose, I flip it and it must land on a flat surface.

What happens if it lands on the edge?

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 30, 2010, 06:22:12 pm »

Use gold sand rolling skills to become sane again.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #201 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:49 pm »

Sorry, must have missed it. Or you edited it at some point Anyway

"No really, it's very atmospheric. Really feels like the house of death." Pause. "Well it would even if it weren't actually the house of death. Besides, must have some charm to it, you don't seem to mind."
(1)"If you like if so much why dont you live here instead... oh, thats right because I'm trapped here."

Use gold sand rolling skills to become sane again.
(2)your rolling not only doesnt make you sane but causes more insanity.

Death accepts your game and it hits the ground and rolls on edge, coming to a stop still upright, Death slams her foot on the ground and it falls flat on tails.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2010, 06:36:12 pm »

>call foul for intereference
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2010, 06:37:55 pm »

"Didn't mean to offend. You're trapped here? Why? I would think that death has the right to go anywhere she pleases. Is there any way I can help?"

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2010, 06:44:02 pm »

Use insanity to create a 101st door into an empty room...

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2010, 06:46:10 pm »

>call foul for intereference
(3)no dice, Death reaps you, you lose.

"Didn't mean to offend. You're trapped here? Why? I would think that death has the right to go anywhere she pleases. Is there any way I can help?"
(1)"You can give up, I've been trapped here for all of time, and I havent found a way."

Use insanity to create a 101st door into an empty room...
(1)you attempt to use insanity to create a door to room 101 but end up with a door to room -1.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2010, 06:48:47 pm »

"Well hey, here's an Idea. My entire existence revolves around a d6, and whatever I roll is the outcome of my action. So If I vaguely look for a way to get you out five or six times, I will find a way. Here's hoping I don't get a 1." Find a way to free Death.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2010, 06:50:30 pm »

"Well hey, here's an Idea. My entire existence revolves around a d6, and whatever I roll is the outcome of my action. So If I vaguely look for a way to get you out five or six times, I will find a way. Here's hoping I don't get a 1." Find a way to free Death.
(-1)There is no way to free death that you can find.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2010, 06:51:37 pm »

Pause.
"Okay apparently announcing my strategy into thin air makes me fail automatically. Did you try the door?"

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2010, 06:55:50 pm »

Use door -1's existance to open door -1 whilst in door 100 with the door shut. I'm not gonna get sucked in if door -1 turns out to open by a black hole or something.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48