Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47735 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Roll to die round 2
« on: December 28, 2010, 03:08:35 pm »

Standard RTD rules apply, 1 critical fail, 2 major fail, 3 fail, 4 succeed, 5 major succeed, 6 critical succeed.

Everyone starts in a room of 100 doors, that leads to all kinds of places, each door leads to dangers untold and rewards unfathomable.

When time to face the inevitable, when you die, you get to challange death to a simple game of your choice, for your life, you win you get a second chance, I win you die.

Okay, just because I wanted to be nice to everyone here's the list of all opened doors and what we currently know about them. Feel free to tell me if I missed any or if you think there should be more information about some doors.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All the doors in the room are portals to other places you cant see through from the room of doors.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:21:07 pm by rarborman »
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 03:13:33 pm »

I curbstomp the first door that appears on the floor. These ambushing bastards are NOT using my weight for their unclear people-stealing purposes!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:26:35 pm »

I curbstomp the first door that appears on the floor. These ambushing bastards are NOT using my weight for their unclear people-stealing purposes!
You roll a 6, you succeed so hard that the doors are all afraid to even go onto the floor. (Doors cannot go on the floor while you are in the start room)
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 04:07:53 pm »

I open the door №34 and jump inside with all my thoughts about Death. I'll dig up enough dirt to make Death lose the game on purpose.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 04:15:35 pm »

I open the door №34 and jump inside with all my thoughts about Death. I'll dig up enough dirt to make Death lose the game on purpose.
(5)You succesfully open and jump through door №34, (4)you think clearly about about Death, (2) unfortunetly you wernt thinkin about what was on the other side and fall through to a cliff face, (4) you barely grab ahold of the rough metalic surface.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 04:26:51 pm »

Climb up, look around.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 04:27:57 pm »

Purposefully kill myself so I may meet Death.

Have a cup of tea with him and discuss the weather.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 04:30:04 pm »

I kick down door number 62, and immediately start looking for marine life.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 04:47:30 pm »

Climb up, look around.
(2)you try to climb up but you instead slide down and end up lower.
Purposefully kill myself so I may meet Death.

Have a cup of tea with him and discuss the weather.

(6)You die by pure act of will, Death comes to you and doesnt look like she wants tea "Choose your game, ye mortal." she looks very rushed.

I kick down door number 62, and immediately start looking for marine life.
(2)You kick the door number'd 62 and not only does it not open it injures your leg.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 04:48:35 pm »

Open the door and moonwalk on in.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 04:51:39 pm »

I dash to door number 99, and break it down.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 05:03:55 pm »

I open door 100 and jump through.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 05:06:41 pm »

I tell the cliff to become ground, and stand up.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 05:19:33 pm »

Challenge Death at a tea-drinking game. First one to down 10 cups of tea wins. Also, you're disqualified if you spill.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 05:22:15 pm »

Open the door and moonwalk on in.
(1)Not only does door 62 not open but the knob breaks off and injures your hand.
I dash to door number 99, and break it down.
(6)In your attempt to dash to door 99 you dash right on through and go flying out into a ocean of light blue water, you try to land so as to not die by impacting the water(2) but you belly flop and are knocked unconsious.
I open door 100 and jump through.
(5)You open and jump though and land on a pile of golden objects that would make Midas cream his pants.
I tell the cliff to become ground, and stand up.
(1)Your voice seams to disintergrate the cliff face and you begin to slide down uncontrollably.
Challenge Death at a tea-drinking game. First one to down 10 cups of tea wins. Also, you're disqualified if you spill.
Death agrees and summons up 20 cups of tea, and instantly downs all of her 10 at once since Death doesnt breath. You are dead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 48