Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47761 times)

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2010, 09:35:22 pm »

Create a mental reflecting shield from the power of my mind, or pull a reflecting shield out of wherever I store items if I happen to have one, so that if the cowboys choose to shoot at me I will be safe.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2010, 09:51:59 pm »

Create a mental reflecting shield from the power of my mind, or pull a reflecting shield out of wherever I store items if I happen to have one, so that if the cowboys choose to shoot at me I will be safe.
(6)You summon up an actual reflective shield (1)the cowboys dont take very kindly to your evil magics and shoot you dead, since reflective shields dont cover you all around.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2010, 09:54:27 pm »

Develop ability to survive without needing to breathe.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2010, 09:58:19 pm »

Damn. Meet death, I guess.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2010, 10:10:09 pm »

Develop ability to survive without needing to breathe.
(2)you dont need to breath anymore since your dead, Death comes to you "Choose your game, ye mortal."

Damn. Meet death, I guess.
(4)Death seems to have forgot you, so you go and find her, "Fine then what game do ye want mortal."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2010, 10:10:53 pm »

Homestuck trivia!
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2010, 10:15:20 pm »

... Quelf or Scrabble if you haven't heard of Quelf.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2010, 10:37:15 pm »

Enter the door!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2010, 10:43:11 pm »

Homestuck trivia!
Death gleefully accepts your game, and being the reigning trivia challenge gets to ask the first question "Over the course of the current story line about how much time has progressed?"

... Quelf or Scrabble if you haven't heard of Quelf.
Death accepts your game of Quelf, and since Death has nothing to fear, even looking silly, she wins.

Enter the door!
(4)You enter door 87 and find yourself in a cave of some kind, it is darker then anything you have ever seen, (3)you hear gurgles from behind you.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2010, 10:45:11 pm »

Play a nice game of Chess with Death
Hello Hunam

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2010, 10:48:16 pm »

Play a nice game of Chess with Death
Death summoning up a chessboard, "As the challenger you get to be white, make your first move."

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2010, 11:09:10 pm »

(Er... so... do I get a new character or what?)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2010, 11:19:42 pm »

Since you lost to Death, not until this round is over marked by me putting a "round 2" in the title.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2010, 11:39:48 pm »

Since you lost to Death, not until this round is over marked by me putting a "round 2" in the title.
Okay. But what factors control the games to death? I mean... it's like either automatically lose or... start the beginning of what will most likely be a challenging game.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2010, 11:52:50 pm »

Okay. But what factors control the games to death? I mean... it's like either automatically lose or... start the beginning of what will most likely be a challenging game.
I look up the game if it involves no skills I roll a 20d for either end crits, if it involves doing something that Death could actually loose at via player skill it initiates the game IE chess, trivia, poker, ect. things that cannot be determined by internet interaction get a 100d roll and either end crits win and 50 to tied.

Quelf fell under no actual skill I rolled a 12 or something and you lost.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 48