Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47912 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #315 on: January 01, 2011, 09:00:54 pm »

Put the rib back and hurriedly ask death if she has any medical stuff.
Dude, she's death. It's a crapshot that she even has bandages.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #316 on: January 01, 2011, 09:10:58 pm »

Look around the statues for potions of the sorts.
(3)You cant seem to find any.

Oh god dammit.

Put the rib back and hurriedly ask death if she has any medical stuff.

OOC; ask the GM if I can have a hint.
(4)you put the rib back the same way you pulled it out, although Death doesnt have any bandages she assures you the wound isnt going to be fatal.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 01, 2011, 09:13:40 pm »

Search around for anything that would help me lift a mountain.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 01, 2011, 09:58:29 pm »

Ask death to stand in front of the mirror.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #319 on: January 01, 2011, 10:18:02 pm »

Search around for anything that would help me lift a mountain.
(3)You find no mountain lifting gear here.

Ask death to stand in front of the mirror.
(5)Death stand in front of the mirror, in the refection is a young and beautiful woman with long flowing hair, wearing the same robe and sythe as Death.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 01, 2011, 10:18:49 pm »

Hmm... Difficult.

Stand in front of the mirror with Death.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #321 on: January 01, 2011, 10:23:46 pm »

Hmm... Difficult.

Stand in front of the mirror with Death.
(4)The mirror reflects your skeletal reflection along with Death's living reflection.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 01, 2011, 10:25:23 pm »

Ask the GM if this is actually solvable.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #323 on: January 01, 2011, 10:27:45 pm »

Yes every thing I put is solvable...if not just by conventional means.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 01, 2011, 10:30:06 pm »

Ask the GM for a small hint.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #325 on: January 01, 2011, 10:33:54 pm »

Hint:What once was seen shall be again, when Death's embrace comes to me.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 01, 2011, 10:34:29 pm »

Question: My death is a skeleton right?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #327 on: January 01, 2011, 10:36:20 pm »

Yes, a female skeleton wearing long dark robes and weilding a sythe.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 01, 2011, 10:38:03 pm »

Ask her if she would be okay if I removed one of her spines vertebrae for a Minute

Logically, she would be fine, and the alive counterpart would die, leaving her access to that side of the portal.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:39:43 pm by dermonster »

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #329 on: January 01, 2011, 10:40:41 pm »

Ask her if she would be okay if I Snapped her spine for a Minute
(2)"I've tried that." Death pulls her head off and the living facsimilie does the same to no particular effect.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48