Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47909 times)

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #300 on: January 01, 2011, 02:33:41 pm »

Stand on one leg while singing 'always look at the bright side of life'.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 01, 2011, 03:13:52 pm »

I didn't bother to read all of it but... It seems quip did something horrible. It always rolls -1 and it always fails... What the hell happened?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 01, 2011, 03:14:56 pm »

I didn't bother to read all of it but... It seems quip did something horrible. It always rolls -1 and it always fails... What the hell happened?
I think he went into door -1? Let me check...

Yep.

Use insanity to create a 101st door into an empty room...
(1)you attempt to use insanity to create a door to room 101 but end up with a door to room -1.
Enter door -1
(4)holding enough sanity to open a door and walk through you find yourself on a grey plane under a grey sky and bathed in grey light, it all seams to blend into one grey mess.
Summon Elderitch Abominations bound to do my bidding in room -1 using my insanity and my blood.
(-1)you cant seem to do that here, but you are also no longer insane.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 03:17:13 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 01, 2011, 04:22:16 pm »

Yup, I'm no floating in a plane of nothingness where seemingly anything I do fails... So I'm trying to find a doable action, the fact that most of my actions have been on the lines of 'will x to happen' or 'navigate in a plane with no landmarks' seems to be part of the reason I've failed to do anything, I did manage to become sane again though so being forever trapped in limbo has it's advantages...  :D
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #304 on: January 01, 2011, 07:01:51 pm »

Seek out wonderous person who did this. Find any exits.
... while wearing sunglasses  8)
(6)You find that the doors are all locked, putting your sunglasses on you are overwelmed to say "I guess this means... their security... is rock solid." YEEAAAAHH!!!!

Stand on the highest point around and look around for anything that looks like it's important.
(5)You stand in the announcers box, and as you look around you count out 653 stone people, a stone lion, 6 stone birds, and also spy a glint of something shiny in the center of the arena.

Find things to keep warm. Equip found things. Check if gonna freeze to death soon. Approach tower if not gonna freeze to death soon.
(4)You arnt cold enough to die for at least 10 turns so you start off towards the tower.

Ask death is she has any sort of magical powers.
(3)"No, I dont have any unusual magical powers."

Stand on one leg while singing 'always look at the bright side of life'.
(-1)You try to stand on one leg but the ground seems to hit your other foot and you wind up laying on the ground, and also it appears to have gotten much darker in this strange place.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 01, 2011, 07:04:21 pm »

Obviously as soon as I take the shiny thing all the stone things will come to life.

Oh well, I'll take it anyway.

Line up in a straight line to the door back to the door room and the shiny object, then sprint, grab the object without stopping, and go through the door.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #306 on: January 01, 2011, 07:09:06 pm »

Obviously as soon as I take the shiny thing all the stone things will come to life.

Oh well, I'll take it anyway.

Line up in a straight line to the door back to the door room and the shiny object, then sprint, grab the object without stopping, and go through the door.
(3)you try to pick the thing up, which appears to be a silver coin of some kind with a bust of a man, and also you cant find the door out anymore.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 01, 2011, 07:22:35 pm »

Oh dear god we are trapped here forever.

Well, might as well make the best of my time.

Pick up the coin and run out of the arena. Doesn't matter where I run to, just as long as it's not in this arena.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 01, 2011, 07:34:13 pm »

Examine the mirrors edges and back.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #309 on: January 01, 2011, 08:06:00 pm »

Oh dear god we are trapped here forever.

Well, might as well make the best of my time.

Pick up the coin and run out of the arena. Doesn't matter where I run to, just as long as it's not in this arena.
(facepalm) Forgot to add that the coin feels like it weights more then a mountain.

Examine the mirrors edges and back.
(4) Besides having an unusual reflection it is an ordinary mirror, with manufacturing stamps and a hand carved wooded frame.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 01, 2011, 08:07:44 pm »

Move in front of the mirror. Position my hand against my chest as if to grab a rib. push against my chest, close my fist, and pull away really hard.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #311 on: January 01, 2011, 08:14:35 pm »

Move in front of the mirror. Position my hand against my chest as if to grab a rib. push against my chest, close my fist, and pull away really hard.
(4)You watch as the skeleton grabs one of its ribs and pulls it out, and you immediately feel blinding pain as your rib rips out your chest.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 01, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »

Look around the statues for potions of the sorts.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 01, 2011, 08:17:00 pm »

Oh god dammit.

Put the rib back and hurriedly ask death if she has any medical stuff.

OOC; ask the GM if I can have a hint.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:26:45 pm by dermonster »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 01, 2011, 08:43:46 pm »

Attempt to defy logic and respawn whilst singing "nightmare" by avenged sevenfold.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48