Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 48063 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Roll to die
« Reply #240 on: December 31, 2010, 01:40:45 am »

bash the goddamn door down.
(4)the lock breaks and your in, it is dusty here and there are alot of bones up here.

Glare at the statue the same way it's glaring at me.
(3)You attempt that but that statue is really glaring you down.

Oh cmon! I don't know what door is open already! Go into door 13! If that's used go into door 7! If that's also used then go into door 10!
neither is open so going through them isnt going to work.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2010, 01:41:24 am »

Search for basement key.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2010, 01:49:20 am »

Enter door -1
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2010, 01:51:12 am »

Make that damn statue break. STARE IT TO DESTRUCTION.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2010, 01:54:53 am »

Search for basement key.
(4)You find it but it looks very odd and twisted unlike an ordinary key.

Enter door -1
(4)holding enough sanity to open a door and walk through you find yourself on a grey plane under a grey sky and bathed in grey light, it all seams to blend into one grey mess.

Make that damn statue break. STARE IT TO DESTRUCTION.
(1)you stare at it and it shoots a beam of magic at you and you are destroyed, Death comes to you "Choose your game, ye mortal."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 31, 2010, 01:57:04 am »

Open basement door.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2010, 02:00:53 am »

"Is Caves of Qud trivia okay? Or are games off limit or something?"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 31, 2010, 02:09:30 am »

Summon Elderitch Abominations bound to do my bidding in room -1 using my insanity and my blood.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2010, 02:16:11 am »

Well can't I open those doors? Are they used? Just use the 1st door possible starting from door 1!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2010, 02:17:57 am »

Open basement door.
(5) you open the basement door with the key, and inside is a mirror, a chair, and an endtable with dead flowers in a vase on it.

"Is Caves of Qud trivia okay? Or are games off limit or something?"
I've never heard of that, and cant seem to find any working links to it either, mind picking something else?

Summon Elderitch Abominations bound to do my bidding in room -1 using my insanity and my blood.
(-1)you cant seem to do that here, but you are also no longer insane.

Well can't I open those doors? Are they used? Just use the 1st door possible starting from door 1!
you can but you have to put "open door" or "use door" in your move, and 1 is too small for human use.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2010, 02:19:02 am »

Examine mirror, and search for that unusable door.

TIME TO SLEEP.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2010, 02:22:57 am »

Examine mirror, and search for that unusable door.

TIME TO SLEEP.
(4)you look through the mirror, there appears to be a ghostly version of yourself in it and the flowers being very much alive, as well as a door that isnt in your side of the reflection.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 31, 2010, 02:36:05 am »

Ummm... How about a DoomRL quiz then? If not then maybe a Xcom UFO defense quiz?

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2010, 02:41:09 am »

Celebrate my sanity by leaving room -1 and entering room 95

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2010, 02:51:02 am »

Ummm... How about a DoomRL quiz then? If not then maybe a Xcom UFO defense quiz?
Death agrees to a DoomRL quiz and asks the first question "What is quote when you pick up the chainsaw"?

Celebrate my sanity by leaving room -1 and entering room 95
(-1)You cant leave there is no way out.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48