Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia- Season 3! Game over!  (Read 38060 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia- Season 3! Day 3: Mind the King
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2011, 04:08:10 pm »

Well let's get it over with.

I'm against the rulechange, however it won't be necessary this game.

Execute NativeForeigner.

We arrived at a point where futher explanations aren't necessary and I doubt you'll be interested in what's been going on in my head, since I'm pretty new.
I've wen't through all the scum-combiantions possible and as well as ways to defuse them, so this isn't just a hasty decision, should you think so.

Should the game not be lost by now (meaning I've chosen the right possibility), I think you know who to king Ottofar.

Oh, the excitement!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2011, 04:12:34 pm »

You.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2011, 04:15:13 pm »

Good enough, I guess.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2011, 04:17:38 pm »

Or, Jim and Web have been bussing each other hard, and we've already lost.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2011, 04:22:22 pm »

Or, Jim and Web have been bussing each other hard, and we've already lost.

The second likeliest possibility.
Would have fitted right in the theory I posted earlier, but was so devious it made my head hurt.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2011, 04:25:50 pm »

Jim and NF are scum. At least almost   certainly.
Right about only one.
Which one?

NativeForeigner, obviously.

Did that really need to be said?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2011, 05:04:15 pm »

Despite the smaller group, the discussion was just as heated as the day before.  Finally, King Mindmaker raises both his hands.

“There’s nothing more to discuss here.  It’s time for NativeForeigner to die. Guards!”

In come the guards again, who grab NativeForeigner.  Once more, there is a trip to the gallows.  He struggles mightily against the guards, but to no avail.  One bashes him in the head with a cudgel, and he resists no more.  Soon after, he is dead on the rope.

A search of his room is enlightening- there are documents indicating plans against the throne!  A note is found explaining how to access the old king’s wine goblet for delivery of poison is under his desk.  Clearly, he is one of the Villains plotting against the kingdom!

With some relief, you head to your rooms.  The nightmare is not over, though- the documents indicate there is one other involved, but there is no name.  Will he be rooted out tomorrow?

Night 3 has begun!  Night 3 will last until at least 5 PM EST on Saturday 1/22, or up to 5 PM EST Monday 1/24 if I do not get night actions in until then.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia- Season 3! Night 3: The Natives are restless
« Reply #307 on: January 22, 2011, 08:37:37 pm »

The sun is hidden by clouds on this bleak day.  As you gather in the council chamber one final time, it is quickly obvious that Ottofar is not coming.  As before, you head to his room.  The scene here is much more violent than the past two nights, as he was clearly brutally stabbed to death in his own bed.  A quick search of his room finds documents with an unknown sigil, and coded messages.  From a list on his desk, it is clear that he belongs to the order of Kingmakers that is said to control the destiny of the land.

The fourth name on the list is Mindmaker again- was he to be king again?  Returning to the council chamber shows that the proclamation has not been moved from yesterday, so it appears so.

Can he choose wisely again?

Day 4 has begun!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 22, 2011, 08:38:50 pm »

End it, Mind.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 22, 2011, 08:39:38 pm »

Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, I'm the Kingmaker now.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia- Season 3! Day 4: Otto went too far
« Reply #310 on: January 22, 2011, 11:26:39 pm »

Obviously you can't be Kingmaker because I'm the new one.

What, did you forget you needed to claim Kingmaker in your first post of the day?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 23, 2011, 11:04:03 am »

What, did you forget you needed to claim Kingmaker in your first post of the day?
I thought it was implied, but I figured I'd restate it.

So, what's your argument for yesterday?

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2011, 11:10:15 am »

I thought it was implied, but I figured I'd restate it.

So, what's your argument for yesterday?

Not that it's needed, but I'm curious as well.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 23, 2011, 02:42:44 pm »

Argument for what? If you want me to answer something you'll have to be specific.

If it's not needed, why are you asking?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 23, 2011, 03:31:19 pm »

Argument for what? If you want me to answer something you'll have to be specific.

If it's not needed, why are you asking?
What he and I (or at least I) are saying is that we want to know what possible excuse you could come up with to explain your behavior from yesterday.

- You didn't attack NativeForeigner, despite that if you were Town, his lynch would be necessary. You instead focused solely on me, using evidence and reasoning that was pretty bad. You didn't even note that Native had failed to answer your pretend paragraph.
 - NativeForeigner didn't attack you at all, which I can't really ask you to explain. The best/only answer you could possibly give would be that I told him not to, but that still leaves your lack of an attack, which you very much could've controlled.
 - You're not trying to support yourself now. You know very well that your play Yesterday was incredibly scummy. You're not even going to bother trying to defend it: it was that bad. You have little evidence against me, most of which I have countered, and the rest of which don't even amount to that which I've brought up against you.
 - Not only all of that, but I'll assume it was my evidence that got Native lynched, since you didn't attack, plus I brought up the Native forced-King argument, both of which you obviously noticed since you mention it on Day 2.
 - You lynched with little evidence (About as much as you gave Native), noting that you didn't really want to lynch Dariush or Native. You also lynched with a 4 hour period with which to counter it, during a time no one would even be on.

Is there really anything more that you can possibly do to make yourself look scummy? Oh, and yes, I CAN bring up quotes of all this. This is really more of a recap of my argument, so I figured I'd give you something small to work on, just in case you feel like you're up to a challenge. Personally, I think you're better off using some sort of emotional appeal to Mindmaker, as you're going to lose any argument with me.

Next time, don't leave me alive. Or at least don't kill off my suspects for me. NativeForeigner would have been Kinged Yesterday had you left Pandarsenic alive. Like, guaranteed. And even if Pandarsenic had been Kinged, he probably would've lynched me. Quite possibly the worst move you guys made all game. Jokerman was a good kill, I'll give you that. But, that's about all.

So, like I said: Mind, execute Jim Groovester.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24