Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia- Season 3! Game over!  (Read 38124 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia- Season 3! King of the Mafia, now King of this Town
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2011, 07:04:39 am »

Well, sorry for lack of response to other answers to my questions. I see that my questions about kingmaker were indeed useless because I didn't realize that it would be better for town to risk lynching kingmaker than not lynch scum. My mistake, sorry.
Jim:
Awesome. A round of questions directed at nobody in particular. This is going to be completely useless.
Not at nobody - at everybody. I think gathering answers to same questions from everyone will give more results than just asking one question per person.

The questions are so general as to be completely worthless. You're not going to get anything out of anybody until you hound them for what they've done instead of answers to hypothetical questions.

The only thing anybody 'did' this game was Ottofar claiming his role. Everything else was answers to amazingly non-general questions by webadict, which didn't help the scumhunting a bit.
I see you trying to make a case against Ottofar. If nobody counterclaims Ottofar he is the Kingmaker and as good as confirmed town. So I don't know why you're trying, unless you're desperate.
I am not trying to make a case against him; I directly stated that I don't have sufficient material to accuse anyone with certainty. I just said that his claim is the only foothold in the investigation.

You're asking a bunch of questions about Ottofar and whether he's a scum fakeclaiming Kingmaker. I think it's pretty clear that you're trying to make a case against him.
I just wanted to look at the situation from all possible sides. Now I see that I was wrong about suspecting him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2011, 08:11:03 am »

Well, sorry for lack of response to other answers to my questions. I see that my questions about kingmaker were indeed useless because I didn't realize that it would be better for town to risk lynching kingmaker than not lynch scum. My mistake, sorry.
Jim:
Awesome. A round of questions directed at nobody in particular. This is going to be completely useless.
Not at nobody - at everybody. I think gathering answers to same questions from everyone will give more results than just asking one question per person.

The questions are so general as to be completely worthless. You're not going to get anything out of anybody until you hound them for what they've done instead of answers to hypothetical questions.

The only thing anybody 'did' this game was Ottofar claiming his role. Everything else was answers to amazingly non-general questions by webadict, which didn't help the scumhunting a bit.
I see you trying to make a case against Ottofar. If nobody counterclaims Ottofar he is the Kingmaker and as good as confirmed town. So I don't know why you're trying, unless you're desperate.
I am not trying to make a case against him; I directly stated that I don't have sufficient material to accuse anyone with certainty. I just said that his claim is the only foothold in the investigation.

You're asking a bunch of questions about Ottofar and whether he's a scum fakeclaiming Kingmaker. I think it's pretty clear that you're trying to make a case against him.
I just wanted to look at the situation from all possible sides. Now I see that I was wrong about suspecting him.
Told ya. Now, who would you lynch if you were me?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2011, 03:11:14 pm »

Re Everyone: Thanks for the input derived from my bitchy post. Jim seems less scummy every time he talks.

Mindmaker He is presenting a case based on discontinunities and a general (apparently to him) lack of townieness. What do you do?

Pandarseinc Who, other than me seems somewhat scummy to you?

Jim Groovester Thanks for the answer, now, if you were a scum, how would you hide it?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2011, 03:22:51 pm »

By aggressively scumhunting like town.

webadict, it's been a week. What's taking you so long?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2011, 03:51:48 pm »

Mindmaker He is presenting a case based on discontinunities and a general (apparently to him) lack of townieness. What do you do?

Who against whom?

I would guess, he's not satisfied with the suspects he's having.
But I too would like to know, what he's thinking about the situation.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2011, 04:22:53 pm »

Who against whom?

I would guess, he's not satisfied with the suspects he's having.
But I too would like to know, what he's thinking about the situation.

Generic player against you.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2011, 06:50:41 pm »

Dariush's set of questions to everyone wasn't particular helpful and he only did it because he was forced. And he tried to form a case against a Confirmed Townie.

He is still in no way as bad as you, Zrk2.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2011, 07:33:50 pm »

Jim:

I really can't tell whether or not this is blazing sarcasm.

Zrk2, you're painting yourself to be a decent candidate to be executed. Probably the only way to save yourself is to find someone scummier than you, which doesn't seem likely right now. Who are your top scumpicks and why? (Sorry if I already asked this, I forget things over the weekend).
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2011, 08:04:50 pm »

Well, in answer to the fact that I apparently look scummy; I am still new to Mafia, I have played before, but I am still learning the nuances of the game, and so amy make mistakes that seem scummy, but are just inexperience. I think Dariush is very scummy, as he is lurking horribly. I may be inexperienced, but at least I am not lurking.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2011, 08:27:59 pm »

Well, in answer to the fact that I apparently look scummy; I am still new to Mafia, I have played before, but I am still learning the nuances of the game, and so amy make mistakes that seem scummy, but are just inexperience. I think Dariush is very scummy, as he is lurking horribly. I may be inexperienced, but at least I am not lurking.

RRRRGGGGHHHH

So am I just supposed to ignore whatever scumminess you're dropping because you're new? You should have never trotted out this excuse. It will always fall on unsympathetic ears, and always looks like a crappy excuse.

And Dariush really isn't lurking horribly or even lurking at all, so he's not really scummy for that reason. You got another one?

You're scum; go hang. Maybe you will one day if webadict ever makes up his mind.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2011, 09:31:20 pm »

Well, geez. I'm still stuck on a three-way tie between Dariush, Pandarsenic, and Jokerman-EXE.

But, man...

Hmph.

I've got to make a decision here... Bah, I can't just yet.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2011, 09:42:31 pm »

Well, geez. I'm still stuck on a three-way tie between Dariush, Pandarsenic, and Jokerman-EXE.

But, man...

Hmph.

I've got to make a decision here... Bah, I can't just yet.

Could you restate (or relink) your case on each of them?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2011, 09:55:40 pm »

Okay, I can see Dariush, but why Pandarsenic and Jokerman-EXE?

You can't just drop their names there without a reason, especially if you're thinking about lynching them. You'll need a case.

I don't like this. I don't like how you're not being transparent or decisive. What kind of lynch are you angling for? One you can benefit from as scum? You've certainly taken your time winding your way there.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2011, 10:35:37 pm »

I was lynched my first couple of games D1 because I was new and I was dropping tells. It's not an excuse you can get away with from anyone here.

wat.

I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning as well. I'd also like to know why, if you're having trouble deciding, you haven't asked for any input from anyone - in fact, you said earlier that you were doing fine without it. The question then becomes, if you're doing fine without it, why are you having a hard time deciding?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2011, 11:14:56 pm »

I like how Wuba hasn't said a word to me in ages and suddenly drops my name as a scum candidate. Real cute, Wuba.

Also, agreed with Jim on "I can has ur reasons plx?"
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24