Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club  (Read 31180 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club
« Reply #285 on: January 28, 2011, 07:19:09 pm »

Ugh... I hate writing this from a female perspective    >.>

How do dwarven women even differentiate from men? Yeah, they may pop babies out and then carry them around for a year, but that's about it.
Well, unless you do some modding, women don't have beards.

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 28, 2011, 11:28:23 pm »

How do dwarven women even differentiate from men? Yeah, they may pop babies out and then carry them around for a year, but that's about it.

I thought all dwarves had beards, no matter their gender?

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 29, 2011, 01:16:14 am »

regardless, the character is female so I would assume that it would have female things to deal with similar to all mythological sentient species
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 29, 2011, 07:21:31 pm »

I thought all dwarves had beards, no matter their gender?

DF dwarven women don't seem to have beards.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2011, 05:04:42 pm »

Okay... I hate to say that after all this waiting, you are going to need to skip me. If youre aware of the events in Egypt lately... My uncle is currently stuck there and things at home aren't the best right now. If you can add me to the list for a turn later that'd be great. Im sending this from my phone and wont be home to upload my current save for the next few days, so you'll just have to skip me entirely... sorry about the wait. Ill keep with the thread and hopefully will be able to complete a turn later on.
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 13, 2011, 04:07:00 pm »

Well, it's been almost two weeks, and show must go on. Any updates?
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2011, 02:53:35 am »

I guess it's a chance for me to finish my year  8)

Journal entry of Peregarrett

It's cleaning time! Our entrance flooded with rotten bodies of elves and their pets. Corpse stockpile looks same. I really got tired of that ugly smell. Hey everyone, drop them to magma chasm! All but unicorn and bear corpses. Elven useless stuff goes there also.

And put there two lines of statues - elves will watch them as they got into our cages. The last sight of outdoors they see should be a statue of dwarf smashing elf's head! No statues? Then make some, idiots!

Project 'Hell pond' goes on - it in 'Aqueduct' stage. I think funny blue cobalite sewers look nice.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:42:54 am by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2011, 10:15:17 pm »

I'll play now. I'll be dorfed as anyone.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2011, 02:08:53 am »

And put there two lines of statues - elves will watch them as they got into our cages. The last sight of outdoors they see should be a statue of dwarf smashing elf's head!

"Hey, Lygolas, it seems that these dwarves are all about fighting! There's like, no way they'll use trap-"
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2011, 11:48:10 am »

Short update:

The Road of Glory is half-complete - now fill it with cages! Gold ones, of course.

With all those wood works we ran out of wood. I think we have to make a safe passage to another side of "river" - there is a lot of trees there.

I have an usage of all those heaps of arrows. Put bows to traps - to greet elves with their loved wood!

Another alligator death. This time it's some suturer. Military took revenge.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:29:31 pm by peregarrett »
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 17, 2011, 05:41:54 am »

12th Galena, 150

A vile force of darkness has arrived!
14 goblin lashers, 1 maceman and OH GOD! The Giant Toad!
The guy who noticed them tried to run away, but got caught. His death made some guys unhappy, even though military dealt with killer. Then squad moved back inside waiting for invaders to get in.

I guess we really need something to make our guys happy. Like waterfall.

Kilakan is raging and cursing. He went to express his feelings to Baron Baconeer, calling it "attend a meeting". huh

Meanwhile goblins are moving toward our gate. It looked like this
Gobbo leader: - Charge!
Toad: - Croak! *jump a few yards forward*
Gobbos: Waaaaaargh!
Gobbo leader: *tries to hold his balance over slimy toad's back* Hold on! Uh.. Chaaaarge!!!!
everything repeats
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:54:37 am by peregarrett »

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2011, 06:37:32 am »

You guys are being bleeding hilarious... this is the first Bay12 succession I've looked at though. Just complimenting all of you, keep being goddamn murderous, evil and dwarfy. All of which are the same.
And, just to ask, but can I be put in as a dwarf? Not to take a turn, (My brother is writing AH chem and CV atm on my computer), but just know that I'm a part of it.
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2011, 06:59:45 am »

And, just to ask, but can I be put in as a dwarf? Not to take a turn, (My brother is writing AH chem and CV atm on my computer), but just know that I'm a part of it.
Ok, which one do you want? We have plenty of legendary warriors and not so many civilian guys, but almost all professions are there.

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 17, 2011, 07:10:56 am »

Give me a hammerman, and don't be afraid to throw me at danger. I enjoy danger/fun.
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 17, 2011, 07:19:21 am »

Ok, I gave you Fath Arkimgeshud 'Racefortress', Hammer Lord. You have one notable kill of elf and one other kill of alligator. I nicknamed her as "Serrational" - btw do you mind beeing female dwarf? she is the only hammer lord among fort
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22