Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club  (Read 31202 times)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2011, 03:05:19 am »

Great. All we have to do now is edit the raws so that dwarves and elves can breed.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2011, 04:23:21 am »

Ok, here's some pictures of project that I didn't finished

This is solidifier. I wanted to solidify that flowind magma - for FPS purposes. Put pump at marked place and dig out the last tile.

The graveyard. I odered to make 4 golden sarcofagi and rock slabs. Put everything there, or prepare for ghosts invasion.

Strip Club and Hell Zoo. Elves are put inside, grizzly bears and unicorn - outside. You can combine it with Hell Pond project - make Wild Hell Island at the middle of artificial pond where cute unicorns walk freely... hungry for dwarf's blood and unable to reach it!

Hell Pond or Hell Flood project. I mean using stairway as water tube. Somewhere above we dig tunnel to aquifer and put floodgates and doors that switch stairwell from "walkable" state to "flooding" and back. Down there we also have two ways - one to the blue tunnel for water and another black passage for dwarves. Blue tunnel should be finished to pond area as yellow marks show.

Also, I suggest making a lot of statues and make The Glory Gore Way of them - use then as wall sections of trap passage. Building destroyers would be a headache, but it boost wealth a lot, if you make them out of gold.
As for lack of cages , I gave manager a job for 30 golden cages and also arranged clear glass production line. Queued production of 30 ash, 30 potash, 30 pearlash, 30 collect sand  and 30 clear glass terrariums.

By the way, Deviled, your low boots are out of giant jaguar leather. I made leather industry under poetry arena.

save here
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3702

Great. All we have to do now is edit the raws so that dwarves and elves can breed.
And produce bearded short elves!
Also mod in a nation of Santa Clauses that bring toys and buy those bearded elves! They ride on deers and wear red clothings.
"A caravan from Lapland has arrived"
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:31:51 am by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2011, 06:38:23 am »

Also mod in a nation of Santa Clauses that bring toys and buy those bearded elves! They ride on deers and wear red clothings.

And their caravan won't come if there has been too many unfortunate accidents.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2011, 06:53:35 am »

And their caravan won't come if there has been too many unfortunate accidents.
-You, Urist, was tanruming too much, you won't get your caged elf
- FUUUUUU.....!!!!!
Urist McMiner throws a tantrum!
The miner strikes the Santa in the head  with his *iron pick* and severed part sails off in an arc!
Urist McMinre has calmed down!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:18:25 pm by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2011, 02:19:47 pm »

well, people have done that. The whole Santa thing. First you play as elves in a fortress as far north as possible and make an ungodly  amount of toys and stockpile them. Then you let the fortress die (abandoning it will not work as it throws things all over the place). Come back to the fortress in adventure mode as a human and bring the toys to the children across the lands.
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:44 pm »

I'll give Mr. Macduggan until tommorow, otherwise Kilakan is next

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2011, 09:43:39 pm »

Sorry all, I didn't realize I had been signed up for a turn. Set up the next person, I never wanted anything more than a dwarf.
Really sorry to slow up such an awesome fort!
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2011, 01:06:05 am »

Sorry all, I didn't realize I had been signed up for a turn. Set up the next person, I never wanted anything more than a dwarf.
Really sorry to slow up such an awesome fort!

Hilariously I remember your dorf being on break all the time, really slowing up such an awesome fort.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2011, 02:30:51 pm »

Hilariously I remember your dorf being on break all the time, really slowing up such an awesome fort.
Ouch, if that isn't a slap in the nuts
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2011, 11:34:35 pm »

so i guess its kilakan's turn. If he doesn't show up by tommorow night, we'll just have to go to the next person. I already PM'ed him

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:26 pm »

I guess I will take a turn.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 21, 2011, 09:16:03 am »

Well, Ill be ready and waiting just in case he doesn't show up

Seanp888

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy *shrug*
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 21, 2011, 10:48:04 am »

Heeeeeeeyyyy I was reading this and i "Would" join the queue to take a turn but i can't say i know really how to upload the fort saves properly so i was wondering if you can still name a dwarf after me?

Preferably a male in the military who you could name Sean and give him the profession Knight
\  I don't imagine them marching out there in a column and facing the enemy in a phalanx and using traditional footwork and precise blows to disable their target.  I figure they chug six beers, strap up and roll out with the intention of making something vomit.\

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:18 pm »

Oh, uploading is simple. Just pack the save and upload it to dffd.

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 21, 2011, 07:47:33 pm »

I guess I will take a turn.

gotcha.

Heeeeeeeyyyy I was reading this and i "Would" join the queue to take a turn but i can't say i know really how to upload the fort saves properly so i was wondering if you can still name a dwarf after me?

Preferably a male in the military who you could name Sean and give him the profession Knight

Don't let that stop you, uploading is real easy.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22