Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club  (Read 31179 times)

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
Re: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2011, 07:54:26 am »

Nope, perfectly fine. Now get me some slaughter sir!
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2011, 08:10:24 am »

Journal entry:

Kilakan's meeting with Baron Baconeer grew to fight.

And that's during  harsh times when enemies are approaching our gates! It's crime against the nation!!!
Meanwhile, our Hammerlord made an announcement. As she said, she wanted to begin new page in her life and took a nickname Serrational. And then she took an iron spear instead of her hammer! What the fuck?! What was wrong with that hammer, she killed an elf with it and everything was fine!
Hell, hope she knows what she does. Anyway, two axedwarves tired of waitng gobbos approaching and charged to them. Those guys have NO discipline! I had to send the rest of squads to the battlefield. I think we'll take them anyway.
Huh, those guys are doing quite well. The rest of military is still on marsh..
Medtob Idenser Kenis Erost, Axe Lord has entered a matrial trance!
Gobbo chopped steaks, anyone?
A human caravan from Pesor Sedme has arrived.
You guys came just in time to the dance party!
Axelord Adil Othusol Laldan Deb is making a delisious meal - gobbo leader chopped with giant toad.

Meanwhile Kilakan was brought to prison and chained. He also will get a beat punishment.
Oh hell another one. Tun Motadil Fish Cleaner is throwing a tantrum!
Guards will take care of those rebels, but I have to make something to prevent it. A nice meting hall, I guess, with nice statues and exotic animals. And waterfall.
Tun Motadil, Fish Cleaner has calmed down
Tun Motadil, Fish Cleaner has been struck down.
Oh, sure he has calmed down. Forever.
Farm Plot destroyed by Ber Rulushcatten, Woodworker!
Hell, it's getting annoying.
Ilral Idenerlin, Stonecrafter cancels Recover Wounded: Throwing tantrum.
That poor guy was stabbed in foot by kobold thief, and then his orderly drops him on the ground yelling "Enough! I can't take it anymore!!!"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:25:44 am by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2011, 06:05:42 am »

Woodworker Ber Rulushcatten was tied to gold chain at strip club. It's not that chain was supposed to be used to... But she's gone berserk in a minute, so I think it's fine. We're at hell anyway
She was brought there with her baby Sibrek Sazirokil 'Bridgetested'... so party goes on! I bet Sibrek won't survive - Ber took her axe to prison.

Hell, she survived!
The Woodworker attacks The Dwarven Baby but She scrambles away!
And now she wanders there, while berserking mother can't reach her.
Our Baron Baconeer is a kind of punching bag for unhappy citizens. Now an engraver got into a fight with him.
Autumn has come. We traded with humans for cheese and plants and some other stuff. I gave them two bins of elven clothes, they were quire happy.
Baron had enough of 'meetings' and start raging too... but calmed down quickly.
I was wandering around an guess who I met? A ghost of that macedwarf who fell at moat and drown. His body wasn't recovered from there... and there lays another one - axedwarf.
Uh, I'll order to make slabs for them.
Tantrum spiral goes on. Among important dwarves Kilakan was struck down. and a few common citizens.
'Baron Baconeer' Satasmel, Apotechary has gone berserk!

Baron pursued a tame horse but got stunned, then killed a passing by diagnoser and then got in a fight with chained berserk woodcutter.

The Woodcutter hacks The Apotechary in the head with her iron battle axe and the severed part sail off in arc!
'Baron Baconeer' Satasmel, Apotechary has been struck down.

Baron, you ended you life at the center of your creation - slave strip club 'The Void'. I guess we need to put your tomb next to it.
The king is dead, hail the king!
Zaerosz is our new mayor, and he wants 3 rose gold items. That is what we really need now, indeed!
Uh. We have an... unfortunate incident... In a few words, Zaerosz is dead too. At least we don't have to bother with rose gold.
Next mayor is one of those chained guys. I think he won't last too long...
Magic Dwarf is striken by melancholy.
Meanwhile a bowyer was posessed and claimed workshop.
Oh, we've got chestnut blowgun.

Don't know how much weath it has, since our new broker sucks.
Deviled 'Not Insane' has suffocated. It is absolutely not related to his fight with captain of guard 'PlankOfWood'...
Today I felt that I can't take in anymore. It was like an explosion within... The last thing I remember was my work with new iron mail shirt, and then I realied myself being chained next to mayor. Others tell me that I ran into shattering the door with huge iron bar in my hands, and then i threw it into the nearby guy, and punched another one...

They gave me 200 days in prison. Hell...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:29:03 am by peregarrett »
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 18, 2011, 11:50:49 am »

Mayor chained next to me went berserk. So mayor's job was removed from him and I became next mayor. He rages and wants to kill us, but chain is too short. But we're scared anyway...
You think it's madness and bloody carnage?
A miner went berserk. THAT IS bloody rage. He killed ten people before swordmaster finished him. Now some of military are tantruming. I feel if they decide to punch some faces, it will be death itself.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2011, 01:31:34 pm »

OOC:

So, it seems like we're continiuosly moving towards the end. After military falls under tantrum, it'll be epic carnage for sure.
Should we reclaim it after it crumbles to end or better apply magma for more epicness?

actualy it it my FIRST tantrum spiral, and it is !!FUN!!  8)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:52:20 pm by peregarrett »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2011, 05:41:01 am »

Things seemed to stabilize a bit. Maybe we just got used to all that madness and don't care too much about that.
by the way I think that I know how to fix everything. Let me explain:
1) Take iron bars
2) Make giant axe blade
3) Make another one
4) ???????
5) PROFIT!

So I mandated making 2 axe blades. I'm mayor anyway!
A gobbo ambush. Spearman and a bunch of bowmen. All four squads went to have fun with them
Liaison came with caravan. We traded for cheese, drinks and other eadible stuff.
'Peregarrett' Mengozsit, mayor's mandate has ended.
'Peregarrett' Mengozsit, Metalsmith has gone stark raving mad!
Abubububuuuuuuu =P Gygygyyg!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 10:40:00 am by peregarrett »

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2011, 11:02:56 am »

I'm gone for a few days and this is what happens?  :o
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2011, 11:21:37 am »

It hasn't finished yet. Now I'm making coffins and expanding our graveyard - those bodies at halls smell bad

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 23, 2011, 09:35:44 am »

Journal of Peregarrett II, Armorsmith.

We've dealt with tantrum spiral, our population dropped to 93 dwarves, but I even didn't had to actually seal so-called 'Happy Town' - living quarters for most happy and friendless guys with food supply. Crypt had about 30 gold sarcophagi installed, though...

Other news - we were sieged by goblins. This time they came all mounted on cave crocodiles, giant toads and bats, and they brought a few trolls with them. I said all citizens to stay inside and prepared to battle them of our gates... but thing went not as I thought.

Remember that little pond where we took water for irrigation? There were a door there blocking water. And cave crocodiles can swim. So they dived to that pond, opened door flooding our farms again and got into.

There they met a spearmaster who got in trance and fertilized the farm with their blood. (Pics soon)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 24, 2011, 07:40:06 am »

Here's the picture of first clash of Winter 150'th

Still have enough gobbos to fight. They are pursuing or hunter - that's not good since he's one of Happy Citizens. I don't want to start tantrum spiral again
rock salt Statue toppled by Giant Toad
Hey, it's our history!!! Kiill them!
So, everything is finished. We met them at Flood Valley (we pump water there to solidify all magma flowing) and smashed to bloody mess!

Serrational still carries her spear. She's doing good - she got a name. Meet Serrational Racefortress the Curious Butterfly of Basements!

We should give her a kobold and a human to kill, and she'll get full house!
As for other named dwarfs...
PlankOfWood Glovedwander the Undignified Furs of Muscle specializes on elves. And horses.

"Wood? You want some wood?!?! Hey, PlankOfWood, here elf wants some of you!"

Evilcherry Fencedlured the Cyclopean Glumness of Books

At tantrum time he lost his right hand and now rests at hospital. He skipped whole invasion.

Ghandi Dippedgilt proves his peaceful name - just 2 kills:

So no cool name for him!
By the way, just when we got the siege Cerol-woodcrafter rushed to me and began exlpaining that he had an idea of making... here I said him to shut up and leave me alone. He went to crafter's shop and began to move there some stuff. Now he began making something... I came to watch it - he has logs, stone blocks, cloth both plant and spider and a piece of aventurine. Let's see what he'll make of all this stuff.
EvilCherry has get up from bed and now has a dilemma.
He want to take some new equipment. But he lost a hand. But he needs equipment. But...

(OOC: who knows how to determine what exactly he wants? I removed everything related to hands from his equipment - gauntets, shield, weapon.. no effect)
Cerol Woodcrafter has created willow mini-forge. So fucking cute... I always suspect woodcrafters being elf-hearted.

On the secomnd thought... It's a dwarf burning cats in a forge. From this point it looks good.
28th of Obsidian
I had enough of this cursed place. Now I'm leaving the job of ruling this place to someone who wishes.

save and summary soon.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:18:18 am by peregarrett »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2011, 02:15:35 pm »

So. Summary

While first half of the year was quite easy and fun, second was !!FUN!!
We lost the most of dorfed guys. There remain Crocatowa and Duggan of non-military.

I dorfed myself again as migrant armorsmith Peregarrett II. Among militia everyone are fine, only Evilcherry has lost left hand. And his right hand also was hurt, so he has 'ability to grasp lost' status. Rename him to Chuck Evilcherry and make him legendary kicker!

As for main goal. We have new Meeting Hall down there, with Watefall and statue. I suggest move food supplies there and set diinig tables.

It's muddy because of flooding accident. Sorry. Also I don't know how to turn pumps off...

My project Hell Pond is not finished, but is close to end. The water source is ready to fil it, but basin isn't finished now.

This is the basin. I wanted to build walls to that narrow part and set there drainage to get rid of excess water.

this is the water source, it's above entrance to hell at -9 floor.
Build bridge or hatch instead of grate, link it to lever and dig ramp to let water in. Then it will drop down to pond entrance.

here's the save
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3844

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2011, 01:16:03 pm »

*BUMP*
Cmon, guys, lets not let this fort die! I had too much efforts dealing with tantrums... Please, take a turn someone. For the Dancing Naked Elves At Hell!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 18, 2017, 10:18:46 am »

As a High Lord Threadnomancertm, I hereby necro this thread! KELDONARR MELATAKK!!!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 18, 2017, 10:20:17 am »

Are you willing to take a turn? I thought you were busy in a different succession.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 18, 2017, 10:34:42 am »

I'm just bringing this up to be read, unless someone is willing to dully revive it...
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22