Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Flagblinded:the law-abiding succession- Need Players!  (Read 18240 times)

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flagblinded:the law-abiding succession-Military service and Unknown Material
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2011, 03:27:23 pm »

Thanks for playing SethCreiyd, as usual, your turn was outstanding!

You're up youdont12know.

By,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
are the two of you referring to
, or
?

I'll take a turn, if you don't mind.

Listed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:35:17 pm by xczxc »

youdont12know

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flagblinded:the law-abiding succession-Military service and Unknown Material
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2011, 06:50:33 pm »

Logs of a digger.

1th of Granite
My name is Youdont12know. I'm one of flagblinded's diggers, and in case of attack, I'm in the militia. I wasn't born here. Few were. Most moved here hearing legends of the fabled spire. I came hearing legends of an unknown rock. I enrolled in digging duty in hopes of finding this material, but I have yet to find it. My search continues, as long as the bastard mayor doesn't screw everything up.

Best thing to do about the blindness pandemic, train a lot of siege operators. Because they can't see enemies, they won't run in panic.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2011, 06:36:48 am »

It's at the top-left corner of the map.   There's a hotkey for it, F3 or F4.

youdont12know

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2011, 10:19:19 am »

NOTE: Pllease be patient, I have something coming up.
Best thing to do about the blindness pandemic, train a lot of siege operators. Because they can't see enemies, they won't run in panic.

Maquox

• Bay Watcher
  • Pump Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2011, 11:21:47 am »

NOTE: Pllease be patient, I have something coming up.

This must be awesome!
Don't you just love magma-baked cookies?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2011, 05:40:22 pm »

obviously. I mean, the man is seven days late! Holy shit man!

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2011, 03:39:47 am »

I bet he excavated the entire spire, discovering the remnants of the Armok's Ark, then greedily plotted to cover it up, killing off the members of the expedition who witnessed its revival and organizing the Holy Order of the Perilous Fork to prevent the awesome artifact from falling into the hands of the vulgar, and to wield its power toward a single goal (with increasing corruption as the fortress progresses) for the good of all dwarf-kind: one-world Mountainhome-ment.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2011, 03:56:44 pm »

Maybe he died.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2011, 11:57:24 pm »

well, it's been FAR longer than the turn limit. This thing must be so fucking awesome, His mind quit.

I say we go to the next overseer.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2011, 02:53:08 pm »

The number of unfortunate "accidents" that befall DF players on their own turns, preventing any correspondence, is truly... eerie.

It inclines me to the beliefs that:
a.) a malevolent supernatural being interferes with the game on a regular basis, or
b.) all life is suffering.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:55:53 pm by Ibid Straydrink »
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2011, 04:36:23 pm »

Yeah, enough time has passed without a single word from him. He's been officially declared dead. Now it's TehFruitcake's turn. I'll send him a PM and since he hasn't been online since December I believe,  he has only a day to answer.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:38:03 pm by xczxc »

TehFruitcake

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2011, 01:38:00 am »

Roger that. hopefully i'll have the first update for you in a day or two. but i am working this week so please be patient.
The Stray Kitten has been crushed by a drawbridge.

TehFruitcake

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2011, 03:40:44 am »

I'm going to be busier than i thought so it would a good idea be better to skip me.
The Stray Kitten has been crushed by a drawbridge.

Infiltrator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2011, 07:03:21 am »

Sign me up for this madness.
GENERATION 25:
The second time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 2 to the generation. (Slight mutations allowed)
Sociopathic experiment.

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2011, 12:07:10 am »

I'm going to be busier than i thought so it would a good idea be better to skip me.
Alright, no problem. It's evilcherry's turn now.

Sign me up for this madness.

Will do.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12