Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 59500 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Continuing!
« Reply #945 on: January 14, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »

They aren't traders, they're fighters. They'd have a much better chance of not being asploded IN SPAAACE if you guys can blow a hole in the pirates for them to board from. (look around Trader's ship's controls)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 14, 2011, 09:53:00 pm »

oops typo. I go find some in the dome who is familiar with this type of vessel and have them explain it to me
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 14, 2011, 09:57:35 pm »

You ask one of the engineers, and he dashes in, hits the triangular red button, and runs back out. Everyone hears a muffled *BOOMF* as a missile slams into the ground outside the slightly-rebuilt portion.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 14, 2011, 09:59:06 pm »

...That's the kind they intend to strap onto me right? SWEET!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 14, 2011, 10:00:24 pm »

well actually I was gonna tie you too as many stereos as possible and leave you to deal with the dust cloud  :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: January 14, 2011, 10:02:48 pm »

The rockets are so I can move. The stereos are just for this specific thing.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 14, 2011, 10:03:32 pm »

...That's the kind they intend to strap onto me right? SWEET!
No, thats the ship destroying kind that is the opposite of what they planned to use (unless you want to blow yourself up). The manuevering rockets have an on/off switch.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 14, 2011, 10:04:59 pm »

I see... So the maneuvering ones are larger and more powerful then, right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 14, 2011, 10:05:59 pm »

yes. also fancier.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 14, 2011, 10:23:04 pm »

so it's agreed then?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Grimith

• Bay Watcher
  • Terminator Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 14, 2011, 10:24:14 pm »

As opposed to just dawdling around, watching virus-powered elementals rage their wrath against the stars while ships pewpew in outer space, perhaps we could do something like, oh, say, put the party in the Ship Formerly Belonging To The Trader and go assist the Peacekeepers. Or, well, if those missiles could, say, reach from here to there and PEWPEW, that'd work, too. Just, y'know, something, so, hey, we could maybe possibly potentially kinda sorta hopefully probably get word to Homeworld about, y'know, Doomy Doom and all that jazz?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 14, 2011, 10:26:50 pm »

we just discussed that. The plan is to aerial drop rty275 strapped to a bunch of stereos onto the dustcloud and have him deal with it while we go help the peacekeepers
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 14, 2011, 10:28:11 pm »

Plus your gimmick hasn't been made yet, so we need to figure out how to do that.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 14, 2011, 10:29:25 pm »

I was getting to that. But I keep getting distracted looking at Echo Bazaar to see if I have more actions yet.

Also, the megaton shovel has been implied. Gustave is now the Shovel-slayer.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 14, 2011, 10:33:25 pm »

Furtuka is the only one without a gimmick now, let us all type furiously about it.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 91