Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 59518 times)

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - A Second Ship?
« Reply #855 on: January 09, 2011, 06:54:35 pm »

Can I punch anything yet? My brain is in my sexy biceps and elsewhere below the belt. This diplomacy stuff ain't my style. did we get power armor? or did I not get power armor? Im having trouble following whats happening with traders, and spec ops, and dead traders, and delicious curry that I apparently am not allowed to eat, and power armor that may or may not exist.

so if no doom monsters need my fists at the moment and there is no sexy power armor for me to ware, I lay into a heavy bag for a round, keep my bod glistening.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 09, 2011, 06:57:25 pm »

Bloogonis:
Trader got shot.
Stuff about the Imperium
Griph got power armor because he apparently had already bought the power cell before Trader died.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 09, 2011, 06:58:57 pm »

by the way is there something we need to do before the next turn happens?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 09, 2011, 07:00:40 pm »

No, I'm just not really feeling like writing stuff right now. Blurgh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 09, 2011, 07:02:57 pm »

ok, so i wasn't missing anything :P

alright then Harlon, glisten away.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 09, 2011, 09:53:03 pm »

I intend to get the scientists to splice the muscles of that beast into mine, then implant the nerves into my nerves so I can wear the armor and have it act as a second skin.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 09, 2011, 09:55:09 pm »

we heard
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 11, 2011, 01:49:44 am »

so wait with the trader dead, can I loot his ship for another of those power cells?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 11, 2011, 08:12:29 am »

You could, but not much wil happen until this big feeling of blurgh and not-feeling-like-writing goes away.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 12, 2011, 07:25:33 pm »

Summary:
Gustave and/or Peacekeeper Pilots go to the station and yell something like 'OHAI, HALP PLZ". to the homeworld.
Griph is now The Power-Armored Lucky Chainswordsman.
Harlon is shiny.
Trader is still dead.
rty's character (Nodachi?) becomes some kind of Bioarmor science experiment.

did I miss anything before I get on with this again?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:27:23 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Continuing!
« Reply #865 on: January 12, 2011, 08:10:38 pm »

Sounds good to me! Let's do it then!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 12, 2011, 09:37:58 pm »

* RAM offers generic praise and indications of respect for the creation and maintenance of this thread.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 12, 2011, 09:40:49 pm »

* RAM offers generic praise and indications of respect for the creation and maintenance of this thread.
* Aklyon Generically responds happily.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 13, 2011, 03:19:07 pm »

WEEK 4, DAY 1

The Peacekeepers leave and call for help, Griph fixes the settings of his power armor, and Nodachi seems to be successful, if being bioarmored but too heavy to move yourself counts as successful. No monsters appeared today for some unknown reason.

Short post is short, but thats really al that happened besides the engineers combining several forklifts together to start slowly pushing the thing off the dome section so its rebuildable.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 13, 2011, 03:48:16 pm »

But I told them to splice it's muscles into mine so I could still move. Even with that I can't move?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 91