Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 59409 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - THE DICE HATE US.
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2010, 07:35:58 pm »

The weapons go into a pile for people to claim warlorf. It would be everyone's.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2010, 07:38:56 pm »

The weapons go into a pile for people to claim warlorf. It would be everyone's.
Pretty sure he meant it like a preorder or something, even through its not really a preorder because I haven't decided how much stuff Trader'll have next time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2010, 08:24:30 pm »

"Sorry to bother you, but I need a sturdy set -- bunch whatever of thread or yarn or whatever -- and as it's our life on the line, some haste would be appreciated."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Amazing entrance by BlastoiseWarlorf!
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2010, 08:34:52 pm »

DAY 4, PART 2
Even More Heavy Scouts come at the city that has taken its first casualty of war. (I delayed the next tier of doomies due to the horrid luck, hope ya'll are luckier next turn!)
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

The trader gives all of you your stuff, and calls for his helpers to drag the dead things inside.
Griph now has Chainblade and dual shovels!
Vads has Assault Rifle, 1 spool of razor wire, 3 Highly faulty grenades (75% chance face boomage) and 6 normal faulty grenades (50% face boomage)
Twil is now a Sniper!
Zeno has a Tesla Blaster!

Griph Stands at the Southern Gate, testing out his new blade. pretty interesting, but it reminds him of the Ratchet&Clank game series for some reason.

Roll: 13
Griph manages to kill all 5, but only with noticeable effort. the Chainblade was a major help, though!
Zeno steps up to the Western gate, sees the small spots of blood the janitors missed (and all the greenish black goo sprayed around the outside of the gate) and starts getting his gun charged. He's left the supercharge off today, though.
George looks at the new mercenary, decides he's at least a bit luckier then Bo was, and hops away towards the med ward,trailing blood behind him from both leg and severed foot held in hand.

Rolls:20!
Zeno blasts the first one he sees, and to his utter luckiness, this one mutated into part metal! the charge from his shot hits it and arcs into the brains of the other 4, killing them all in one shot!

Twil and Vads reluctantly drag themselves back to the Northeastern gate, and get re-setup.Vads sets up a trap using some string, 3 grenades, and some razor wire.
Twil drags over a table as a makeshift Sniper position as the door opens, and all 10 of the accumulated Heavy Scouts dash in!

Rolls:19-1=18,16-1=15
Trap Roll:4

The trap does not activate, they all jumped over it! luckily, Twil's former military training saves them, as he headshots half of them in as many shots! Vads slices up the rest with minor difficulty.

there are now 0 TINY ALIENS and 15 SMALL ALIENS dead and ready to trade. Griph has 5 SMALL in his pile. Trader is still there, though slowly packing up. The trap is still set and ready.

Health:
Griph: OK!
Zeno: OK!
George: Injured!
Twil: OK!
Vads: OK!

RP/Non-RP time! (or we can just skip to next,same as before)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2010, 08:35:18 pm »

sorry for taking so long, had a phone call.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2010, 08:37:57 pm »

(FAIL POST)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 08:46:03 pm by Twi »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2010, 08:42:32 pm »

Can I dig some ditches around my gate to trip Doom Things?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2010, 08:44:37 pm »

Boom.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2010, 08:45:24 pm »

Lilly: sure, but you'll still need to jump over them if you replace the Chainblade.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2010, 08:48:27 pm »

Argh, my posts keep messing up. I had a bit, too.
 Question one: Generator progress?
Question two: Argh, I forgot. >_>
----
Twil pats the sniper rifle affectionately, then begins work- or rather, delegation of work to people who know how to do it- on the MISC OBJECT RAILGUN!, currently being built to fire sharpened d6s at insane speeds, and equipped with a semi-auto mechanism.

((He needs batteries, but that's about it: I assume those are in abundance. How long will it take?))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2010, 08:51:50 pm »

the Trader lacked the FUSION SPARKS the engineers needed to get the new surplus generators up to full power, so we're still pretty much lacking them. They ARE built, though, so as soon as my dice cooperate and agree with me on what to give the trader, we'll have them.

What did you need them for?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2010, 08:53:02 pm »

Powering lasers or railguns mounted at the entrances.
((Also, batteries, MISC OBJECT RAILGUN.))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2010, 08:55:19 pm »

You know what looks kinda weird? Having only two topics in your Updated Topics tab when you refresh it, and both of them started by you.
yes, we have batteries.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2010, 08:55:58 pm »

Good.
Then, do we have MISC OBJECT RAILGUN?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2010, 09:00:18 pm »

would we have hobos yet?
Everyone else is pretty busy with their own jobs right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 91