Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: You are stranded on Alpha Centauri! Blowtorches, Guns and Hatchets, Oh my!  (Read 7757 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: You are a settler stranded on a un-known Earth-like Planet!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2010, 11:45:31 pm »

Shoot the deer.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2010, 11:46:38 pm »

You take aim from your small shelter and fire, but only hit the leg. The thing limps back into the woods, leaving a trail of blood behind it.
-1 Bullet

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2010, 11:47:42 pm »

Follow the blood trail.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2010, 11:49:16 pm »

Take a few seconds to put five more branches on the fire first.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2010, 11:52:43 pm »

You grab your axe, just incase you need it. You quickly throw five more branches on the fire and shut the pod's door before running after the deer. You walk through the shallow river and reach the blood trail.

-5 Branches

---

You stalk through the bush, gun in one hand and an axe in the other.
"Damn these things are hardy." You say to yourself after half a mile. You finally reach where it stopped, right in a herd of four other creatures of the same breed! Two have antlers and two don't, and in the middle is the little one you shot. The two females were tending to it as the males kept guard. They don't yet see you.
(A perk may be soon to come)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:59:40 pm by BlastoiseWarlorf »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: You are a settler stranded on a un-known Earth-like Planet! BIG GAME HUNTER
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 12:00:16 am »

What do the other creatures look like?
Glory to Arstotzka!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2010, 12:06:31 am »

You examine the creatures. They all seem to be of the same breed. They are deer-like in shape, but have black coats with white spots. The males antlers branch off at least nine times. The females look very much like the small one, leading you to beleive that the baby is female.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2010, 12:20:58 am »

step into the clearing, attempt to assertain weather they are intelligent or not, if they simply run, shoot one of the males, the weaker of the two if discernible.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 12:22:42 am »

You step into the clearing and suddenly a voice breaks into your mind.

"Who are you!?" A bomming voice says through your mind. The bigger of the males stare at you while the smaller steps back to the baby and females.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 12:26:06 am »

Uh oh.

State your name and background.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 12:28:26 am »

also say "I am a lost traveler from beyond the stars" Apologize about shooting the child and offer your assistance in providing medical aid, afterwards explain about the deer of your homeland.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 12:33:36 am »

"I-I am Tenshi... I escaped my spaceship when something attacked it... I was born on Earth and I hope to get back there someday" You say, trying to be calm. The creature looks at you.
"Was it you that hurt Endoriso?" It said through your mind, It gaze still relentless as ever.

---

"Yes... It was me." You say ashamed. "But! I can help..." You pull out a bottle of painkillers. You roll it over to him. He looks at it strangely then smashes it open with one stomp. The child limps over and eats a few, and begins to walk normaly again.
He looks at you, now confused.
"You see," You say. "Where I'm from there are stupid animals which share a resemblance with you. I am very hungry for fresh food.... SO I thought..." You trail off as the Creature decides what to do with you....
You think about saying a cheesy line from a movie, but feel it wouldn't fit here.

-1 Bottle of Painkillers.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile

aww man my line got squashed. While he is deciding examine the clearing for anything that might stick out, try to clear your mind of thoughts of aggression or shooting things, or whacking things with your axe or eating delicious venison.

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile

aww man my line got squashed. While he is deciding examine the clearing for anything that might stick out, try to clear your mind of thoughts of aggression or shooting things, or whacking things with your axe or eating delicious venison.
After clearing your thoughts of aggression, shoot the larger male. Then the other male. Then the rest of them. Food takes precedence over communication.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After clearing your thoughts of aggression, shoot the larger male. Then the other male. Then the rest of them. Food takes precedence over communication.
(Ill give you guys two posts to veto or go through with this. As It could easiy get you killed or badly injured.)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14