Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: You are stranded on Alpha Centauri! Blowtorches, Guns and Hatchets, Oh my!  (Read 7756 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Veto.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile

agreed Veto

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You clear your mind of all aggresive thoughts and instead think of your elderly grandmother who you love dearly. The creature nods
"Come with me," It says, starting off into the forest east.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Follow him, I guess.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You follow him to a clearing. To you he says; "Many Zenoph(Ze-no-f) Live here. They are unintelligent, are caught easily and can be a good source of meat." He touches the back of your head with his nose then runs off back towards the pack.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Look for Zenoph.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

---
You look around and finally find one. They are about the size of rabbits, but quite a bit fatter. They live in holes all around the meadow. They are easily seen because of their white coats on the green grass and brown dirt.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile

eeeeew psychic deer boogers in my hair. what are Zenoph, and can we catch them without bullets? egg laying birds or milkable ruminants? maybe we could get better use out of them live. I mean we still have a large quantity of Bars and a stream we can use for water, this place freakin rocks! Zenoph blankets for everyone!... think at/talk at the Zenoph to make sure the Deer things arn't just sending you to kill off a psychic rival.

Granted I know by saying that I risk the sky shadow showing up and trying to eat us or something.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: You are stranded on a un-known Earth-like Planet! Xenophs?
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2010, 01:18:13 am »

Shoot the rabbit smeerp Zenoph.
Glory to Arstotzka!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2010, 01:23:22 am »

You attempt to talk to it, but it only runs away.

---

You stalk towards another one and instead of wasting your precious bullets, you throw your axe. Even your amazed when it manages to hit it.

+1 Zenoph Corpse

NEW PERK!

Thrower: Higher chance of Hitting foes with throwing weapons!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2010, 01:27:26 am »

I guess that works. Pick up the corpse and head back to camp, avoiding the psychic deer as much as possible.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2010, 01:28:24 am »

Wha...why would you throw an axe at the damn thing? Congratulations, we just ruined the meat. Shoot another one, but DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2010, 01:32:52 am »

You decide that while the axe was awesome, you need more, and you just shoot two more.

-2 10mm Bullets
+2 Xenoph Corpse

---

You start back and pass the clearing where the psychic creatures were, but they are no longer there. You reach your home to see a welcome sight, The girl is sitting outside! Or at least... It looks like shes sitting outside...

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2010, 01:37:11 am »

She has a head wound she should be resting, rush to help her but be ready to shoot if she seems compromised by insect alien things in her brain or something..

FOG! You are the demon on our shoulder I see, driving us to actions that may damage us in the long run for short term game. we must keep an eye on you >:(

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 01:44:09 am »

You run to Her, but quickly dive out of the way as a small black thing that looks quite a bit like a dog burst through her chest. It misses you, and you shoot it several times in the chest.

+1 Strange Creature Corpse
-3 10mm Bullets

(Just a note, Down to Nineteen bullets, Might want to find a way to smelt.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:46:33 am by BlastoiseWarlorf »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14