Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57952 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, War Game 2
« Reply #1005 on: January 09, 2011, 11:58:53 am »

frags would be good against zerg i think
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 09, 2011, 12:00:53 pm »

frags would be good against zerg i think
((Yes, but considering it's mostly shrapnel and it takes a fucking Gauss Rifle at the minimum to kill a Zergling, I'd say no.))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:04 pm »

((Plus we're not fighting against Zerg right now. Also, I don't think Fuzz is a better tank driver than any of us: sure he can drive medium vehicles, but I doubt a Siege Tank can be described as anything but middle.))

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 09, 2011, 12:32:05 pm »

Well the Grenades Tychus had seemed to do a number on zerglings, but it doesn't matter because you don't have access to them.  I will start making the map (that's right, I'm actually making a map specifically for this) after some sleep then post it so you guys can take a gander.  ((Plus I might even be convinced to play the map and move the units around as appropriate.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: January 09, 2011, 01:49:00 pm »

((Phantom, you do realize that the Vulture's main attack is a frag grenade, right? It worked pretty well against 'lings in Starcraft. >_>))
((Also, we don't need to drive the Siege Tanks, we just need to set them up and fire away. :P))
Nicholas would prefer to stay on the high ground and execute the classic Terran siege tank defense. Stock any Bunkers with Firebats and Marines, find somewhere for whoever's sniping to snipe, and set up the vehicles and their mounted weapons on high ground.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:55:05 pm by Twi »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: January 09, 2011, 02:31:37 pm »

"Ya, I can do some modifcations if you want. Lets talk about it more after we finish this thing though."

((Shit, all of my orders I have been following John and I meant to follow Nick. Derp))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:08 pm »

((We're probably need to see the map to decide what we want our strategy to be. I'm generally in favor of static chokepoints, though. I suspect sending out scouts will only end poorly.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:55 pm »

((Well, we'll need to know where the chokepoints are, and laying mines with the vultures will be useful too.))

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: January 09, 2011, 05:57:40 pm »

((More then likely going to be one huge opening, and then a bunch of small ones. If we can, we should set up some bunkers and load them down. Medics in a bunker can heal marines inside a bunker. So switching inured and healed units in and out of the bunker can also make it a sort of hospital.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 09, 2011, 06:00:18 pm »

((Well, feel free to issue my guy orders as if he was a different version of Raynor's Vulture unit. Would anybody like to ride Shotgun in my Vulture? Maximum of three people per Vulture, as seen in the wiki. Comp, Twi, I'm looking at you guys here. I do not trust Sheb...

And my 'nade launching skills.))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: January 09, 2011, 06:24:17 pm »

((You do not trust me? Why? I'm only coldly beating up people that attacked the Dominion. :p))

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: January 09, 2011, 06:30:32 pm »

((That would be lulzy and badass all at once. Two marines and a medic riding a vulture around. LETS DO EET.

Please don't get me killed...))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 09, 2011, 06:57:29 pm »

((That would be lulzy and badass all at once. Two marines and a medic riding a vulture around. LETS DO EET.

Please don't get me killed...))
((It's settled then.))
John gets ready to board his Vulture, beckoning over Xavier.
"A storm is brewing at sea, and we're gonna be the light for the lost. Get on the Vulture as gunner."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 09, 2011, 07:21:04 pm »

You know, the APC with the mounted Gauss Cannon isn't exactly to be messed around with either.  Anyhow, the basics of the map are crudely done, now I just have to figure out how to get a nice little picture of the base to you, after dinner.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: January 09, 2011, 09:10:18 pm »

I hate to admit it, but I have encountered problem, I can't get the units to spawn, so instead of a nice map, you get ASCII map.  Deal with it.

*snip*

Edit:  Map was terrible beyond belief, working on another plan now.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:22:23 pm by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 92