Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58017 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, People be slacking on the posting.
« Reply #915 on: January 03, 2011, 08:43:04 pm »

Ask if anyone wants to come with and precede to sneak into the enemy base shoot at ahything that moves in or near the building ( if it is an enemy of course )

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 04, 2011, 01:11:57 am »

Charge with the rest of Assault Team.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 04, 2011, 09:27:51 am »

try to sneak closer to the enemy base and take up a firering posistion
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 04, 2011, 09:37:58 am »

Hold position and look for targets?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 04, 2011, 10:40:52 am »

Seeing as Nicholas was not giving any orders and that the marines on the roof top would soon unfreeze, Emily take her chance at eladership.

"Okay guys, it's now or never. Deb, Jack (NPC Medic 1) and Roland, you stay behind and cover the roof. Try to unfreeze that poor Jason (NPC Marines 2). All the rest follow me, medic last!"

Having said that, Emily charge toward the door shooting anything in sight. Once she step inside, she continue rushing forward, releasing a long semi-criculare burst of her C-14 to the right, hoping whoever's behing her understand and do the same to the left.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: January 04, 2011, 10:34:35 pm »

Alright I think that's everyone. Right?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 04, 2011, 10:39:52 pm »

Ya pretty sure to bad i cant use my flares clear out that building in a heartbeat

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: January 04, 2011, 10:41:47 pm »

Ya pretty sure to bad i cant use my flares clear out that building in a heartbeat
And I can't drive in there with a Vulture, clamp by personal pair of Zergling claws on a guys face and begin popping away with a C14. Then again I also can't take off my armor and aim better.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 04, 2011, 10:43:17 pm »

:) Lol both ideas are genius someone dies in an amazing way Lol  :)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: January 04, 2011, 11:37:37 pm »

"Man, I was hoping that'd distract them. Oh well."
John says screw it to the shooting, and attempts to get to inside the enemy base, focusing on agility rather than shooting. Currently he's trying to act like Vega from Street Fighter 2, annoy them with your long reach and being fast to close in for the kill. Then again, that's also Dhalsim, but still.

Surprisingly, you make it to the base completely unmolested or even shot at.  Rushing in not bothering to lay down any fire inside, you run straight into a man who, with a bit more hair, could pass for a bear.  Soon you find your gun smacked out of your hands and feel yourself freeze up from another marine shooting you from behind.  "Shit." you manage to say before he lifts you up and tosses you behind one of the barricades.  You land roughly and can feel yourself drifting in and out of consciousness.

((I'm sorry, you succeeded so much in that turn that you fell right into the trap they were setting up and the bear man got a total roll of 113.))

Order everyone to storm the base, but remain behind with another medic. Wait for a moment, then get closer and attempt to pick off the rooftop marines with my pistol, so that either I get them while they're distracted with the charge or they're distracted from the charge into attacking me.

Backup medic drags me back and unfreezes me if I get frozen.

"Ya'know, I'm getting a feeling they're not on the roof any more."  "Yeah... I think you might be right."

Seeing as Nicholas was not giving any orders and that the marines on the roof top would soon unfreeze, Emily take her chance at leadership.

"Okay guys, it's now or never. Deb, Jack (NPC Medic 1) and Roland, you stay behind and cover the roof. Try to unfreeze that poor Jason (NPC Marines 2). All the rest follow me, medic last!"

Having said that, Emily charge toward the door shooting anything in sight. Once she step inside, she continue rushing forward, releasing a long semi-criculare burst of her C-14 to the right, hoping whoever's behing her understand and do the same to the left.

The marines walk slowly and carefully behind you.  You urge for faster speed but they don't listen.  You finally get into position for entering the building.  COULD THEY BE ANY SLOWER!

Ask if anyone wants to come with and precede to sneak into the enemy base shoot at ahything that moves in or near the building ( if it is an enemy of course )

You end up shooting at a small mammal that was hiding in the fields.  Then you realize you should probably catch up with the slowly moving assault group, you do so.

Charge with the rest of Assault Team.

Without any challenge what so ever you keep up with the assault group.  You're in position to break into the enemy base now.

try to sneak closer to the enemy base and take up a firering posistion

You attempt to sneak but end up bashing your fist into the base every few steps alerting the people inside you your movements and letting them know you are coming.  Thankfully they abandoned the roof top otherwise, you might have been in trouble.

Hold position and look for targets?

They're all in cover right now, so you just spend your time shooting at the people frozen outside.  Maybe it's time to work on honing psionic talents?

Auto-Actions

Comp112:  Falling in right behind John, you rush straight into the same trap, have your medi-gun confiscated and are thrown into a wall, frozen and worthless.

Enemy Unfreezings
2 enemies on the rooftop unfroze before Amelie remembered to shoot her them.  This brings the total enemy number up to 10, 4 inside your base, 6 inside their base.

Assault  Team v.2.0:
John:  locked, unarmed
Xavier:  locked, unarmed

Sniper Team:
Amelie:  unlocked

Assault Team:
Nick:  unlocked
Aaron:  unlocked
Emily:  unlocked
Deb:  unlocked
Fuzz:  unlocked
Roland: unlocked
NPC Medic 2:  unlocked
NPC Marine 1:  unlocked
NPC Marine 2:  unlocked
NPC Marine 3:  unlocked
NPC Marine 4:  unlocked
NPC Marine 5:  unlocked
NPC Marine 6:  unlocked
NPC Marine 7:  unlocked
NPC Marine 8:  unlocked
NPC Marine 9:  unlocked

Medic Team:
Deb:  unlocked
NPC Medic 1:  unlocked

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, Success, and then failure.
« Reply #925 on: January 04, 2011, 11:47:15 pm »

((Vega, 0, Zangief, 1. DAMMIT.

Also it seems the RNG gods seem to always crush John one way or another.))
"Man, if I could take off this chicken shit outfit that bear would be frozen right now.

Hey guys, there's a bear in here that ate Xavier and my gun."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:55:33 pm by Phantom »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 05, 2011, 12:01:14 am »

((I know, which is kind of sad because I like your character.  I could fudge the numbers, but then I'd have to do it for everyone >.>  <.<))

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 05, 2011, 12:13:00 am »

Stay behind to make sure the frozen enemies stay frozen.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 05, 2011, 12:16:45 am »

((I know, which is kind of sad because I like your character.  I could fudge the numbers, but then I'd have to do it for everyone >.>  <.<))
((Well, liking people seems to jinx them. Bah, fudge the numbers if he manages to get killed during training.

He seems to be following the trail of the Ineffectual Loner. My god it's almost exactly true.

Less idealistic? Check!
Grand entrance in half the time? Check!
Badass? Maybe.
Cool Clothes? In the making!
Lost Friends and Family? Check!
Isn't susceptible to the power of Friendship? Wild card!
Got his ass given to him? Check!
Leader/Hero too forgiving? Better left unknown.
Never wins the war? Probably!))
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:33:19 am by Phantom »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 05, 2011, 08:32:11 am »

((Shit. Guess I am out of the fight until someone saves my ass. This is why I want a heavier armor. Hah. Also, holy crap, bear man? Quite afraid now. I pictured a Tauren Marine though...))
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 92