Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58042 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, Combat Exercises
« Reply #870 on: December 29, 2010, 11:32:36 pm »

I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon for Dwarmin, then I'll just leave it entirely up to chance what gets done.  Sorry for the delay, I feel it's necessary though.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 30, 2010, 11:36:21 am »

All up to me? I got no idea what to do, ayuh!

Amelie gathers up our remaining forces and tries to retake our base!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 30, 2010, 09:49:05 pm »

Bump for AMERIKA.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 30, 2010, 10:18:26 pm »

((I hate to say it, but that wasn't your best choice.))

Retreat to base, this assault went really badly.
Tell John "The best time to attack is when the enemy is attacking. If I was the enemy commander, I'd be trying to capture our base right about now. We should go on the defensive."

Fuzz retreats back to the sniper tower only to hear from Amilie that the home base has been captured by a Scouting Team.  This is going to be a bad day.

"I have a message to all those that got locked in the assault, A GODDAMN ECHELON IS A TILTED LINE, DUMBASSES. ARGH. Everyone that was smart and didn't get locked up get back to the controlled sniper tower. I'm gonna have a chat with the locked OpFor scout team."
John revises his orders and tells everyone to regroup at our sniper tower, with John actually going over to the Frozen Enemy Scout Team and having a chat with them.

Even though you're a really crappy leader, nobody left unlocked has a problem with that order and they all regroup at the sniper tower.  With no casualties even!

You run over towards the frozen scout team, and just for safe measure, shoot them all to freeze them yet again.  Then, satisfied that you're safe enough you start trying to engage the medic in conversation.  You learn that there was another scouting team of 4 that was heading towards your base.  That means, if the flag is in the base, that scouting team is frozen, the other is holed up in your base, and you froze 6 of the members of the other team... There were only 6 people left in unlocked power suits.  Of course probably more now that they've had time to get their medics out and are able to start unfreezing people.

With nothing else to do, Deb turns to the NPC Medic. "So, why'd you become a medic?"

Trite and cliche, he knows, but there's not a whole lot else to talk about.

"I dunno, I didn't want to be a medic.  I guess I answered some questions wrong or something.  Now that I am one though I'm glad.  It's a lot easier than being a Marine."

Fall back and provide covering fire.

You fire blindly while retreating.  Maybe you should have tried to not hit your teammates but it's too late for regrets now.  ((FRIENDLY FIRE HITS: 2))

All up to me? I got no idea what to do, ayuh!

Amelie gathers up our remaining forces and tries to retake our base!

With everyone freshly back from the failed assault, nobody want's to charge right now.  Looking through your scope, towards the enemy base, you see a couple medics beginning to unlock the marines who were frozen by your team.  Shit.

General Unit Health

Interrogation Team:
John:  Unlocked

Sniper Team:
Deb:  Unlocked
Amelie:  Unlocked
NPC Marine 1:  Unlocked
NPC Medic 1:  Unlocked
Fuzz:  Unlocked
Roland: unlocked
NPC Marine 2:  unlocked
NPC Marine 5:  unlocked
NPC Marine 7:  unlocked

Assault Team:
Nick:  locked, 1
Xavier:  locked, 1
Aaron:  locked, 1
Emily:  locked, 1
NPC Medic 2:  locked, 2
NPC Marine 3:  locked, 1
NPC Marine 4:  locked, 1
NPC Marine 6:  locked, 1
NPC Marine 8:  locked, 2
NPC Marine 9:  locked, 1

Sorry for how late that was, anywho, next turn a bunch of you will unlock, feel free to give orders (you won't be able to do much, maybe get off a shot though or try to get down the ramp while using other people for cover, etc. etc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:35:47 am by V-Norrec »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, SHOOT THE MEDICS
« Reply #874 on: December 30, 2010, 10:27:30 pm »

"Perhaps we need a new plan."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: December 30, 2010, 10:29:51 pm »

"You know what guys? You're on your own. Anybody that isn't braindead or out to be a Firebat, go do whatever to their base. Or just sit at the Sniper tower and chat. Xavier, come with me. You have better mental health than plenty of the other guys."
John approaches the enemy base, attempting to attack them from as far away as possible.

((Fancy pissed off message ripped off of a song: (Dude) You really got me bad, You really got me bad. I'm gonna get you back, gonna get you back.))
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 10:38:58 pm by Phantom »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 30, 2010, 10:36:48 pm »

((Phantom, your characters dialog doesn't make much sense is that on purpose or an accident?))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 30, 2010, 10:38:28 pm »

((Phantom, your characters dialog doesn't make much sense is that on purpose or an accident?))
((Whoops, yes. Typing a wee bit to fast there.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 30, 2010, 11:12:53 pm »

thats kind of a bad idea, going up against most of the enemy team with just 2 guys. I advise you snipe those medics right now and send a group out to recover your fallen troops, or at least some of them. You need more active troops. If your going to attack again, then i suggest putting a constant stream of fire on them, leapfrogging each other until you get to your friends.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 30, 2010, 11:14:35 pm »

thats kind of a bad idea, going up against most of the enemy team with just 2 guys. I advise you snipe those medics right now and send a group out to recover your fallen troops, or at least some of them. You need more active troops. If your going to attack again, then i suggest putting a constant stream of fire on them, leapfrogging each other until you get to your friends.
Aren't you realizing I'm just laying down the annoyance on them.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 31, 2010, 12:08:27 am »

((Why am I all by myself in the Interrogation Team? Shouldn't I be with the snipers?))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 31, 2010, 01:35:58 am »

((sorry my bad))

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 31, 2010, 01:50:55 am »

Ask Amilie if she can figure out the number of poeple at the base.
If it is three to five, team up with an NPC Marine or two/three and go retake it.
If it is more than five, go with John.

((If John gives me any orders, those take priority.))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 31, 2010, 05:16:13 am »

"That great dumbass John!" tough Emily. "We could have the flag right now! But wait a minute. It seems the others teams members aren't keeping us locked by shooting at us repeatedly! Well, as soon as I unlock, I'll try to shoot down their medics."
Then, on the team channel:

"Guys, as soon as I unlock, I'm going for the medic. Nick, Aaron, you're going for their medics too, our medic will lie down and try to stay unlocked while the rest of the team shoot everything else.

John, we could really use some backup in 55 seconds. If you could charge at that moment to maximize the surprise, it would be perfect.
"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 31, 2010, 06:25:05 am »

i try to flank them so that i can shoot (prioritize ze medics) if the try to move out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:35:50 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 92