Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58102 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #765 on: December 27, 2010, 08:25:58 pm »

((So that voice is a queen.

What about a mutalisk? You wanted to fly, right? Or a roach, they're heavily armored and can move while burrowed, so it's sorta like being cloaked.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 27, 2010, 08:30:53 pm »

((So that voice is a queen.

What about a mutalisk? You wanted to fly, right? Or a roach, they're heavily armored and can move while burrowed, so it's sorta like being cloaked.))
((You know, I like my brain to stay where it is. In my skull. However you can go shove your own brain up a Zerglings *CENSORED.*))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 27, 2010, 08:38:11 pm »

((I never said I was gonna harvest your brain FOR SCIENCE! I just noted that in the event that you need a new body, we might have some available.

That said, we'll see who gets the last laugh when I'm chilling in a brutalisk and you're stuck in your puny wraith.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 27, 2010, 08:55:36 pm »

((That, or I get my all powerful Battlecruiser. Or Protoss Carrier. Also: "While powerful, brutalisks have a very slow move rate. Fast-moving units easily dominate brutalisks by utilizing hit and run tactics."
WRAITH DEFEATS YOUR SLOW MOVING RHINOCEROS THING.))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 08:57:38 pm by Phantom »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 27, 2010, 08:58:49 pm »

((I can tell you right now you are NOT getting a Protoss Carrier.  They aren't giving you one, unless you get several hundreds in a row.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 27, 2010, 09:01:04 pm »

((Even if I assist them in purifying a world?))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 27, 2010, 09:03:38 pm »

((Nope, you'll get good relations, and might be able to have them assist you with Carriers, but you won't even be IN a Carrier unless they pick you up if you are for some reason forced to retreat.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 27, 2010, 09:06:11 pm »

((Well, anyone here against purifying a random world?))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 27, 2010, 09:09:33 pm »

((They have to want to purify the world, if you just go around and try to murder everything on a world for no reason, the Protoss would probably just be like "We're stayin away from him, he's crazy."))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 27, 2010, 09:10:52 pm »

((Well, let's all destroy a completely zerg infested world, people. Also, I am crazy.))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 27, 2010, 09:13:32 pm »

((The randomly speaking Protoss phrases which most Terrans wouldn't know unless, like James Raynor, they had spent a significant amount of time with the Protoss, TOTALLY didn't give that away))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 27, 2010, 09:21:07 pm »

((Bah.))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, Combat Exercises
« Reply #777 on: December 27, 2010, 09:30:38 pm »

Wake up and get into town to buy paint for a picture of a grim reaper (NOT the unit) in white and color the armor jet black and ask sarge if it exists a heavy infantry weapon unit (armed with miniguns like the one tychus finley used in sc2) oh an btw i wake up first

You wake up and immediately run to the armor shop and buy a large decal of the Grim Reaper, and black paint.  By the time you get back it's too late to ask the Sergeants anything.

((Well, I don't think I can do anything.))

Emily shout a lot about the policemen being the shopkeeper's little bitch, and how they should protect the Dominion's men. Then she stops for a second to ask them to give the shopkeeper his clothes back before shouting more obscenities.

You shout many nasty things in the direction of the police officers as they drag you towards a vulture and take you to jail.  They also return the man's clothes to him.  In the end though you are bailed out of prison by the Dominion and are fined all the money you have by the Dominion Military.

Amelie spends the next day washing her clothes and recovering from a hangover

((Lol. I'll be able to rejoin the team soon, after the next round of training. I missed so much of this, I can't do much now!))

"Whoa, that was one hell of a party."  You say rolling up off the floor underneath your bunk at the Barracks.  It looks like somebody brought you back here.  Luckily you're back early and have time to wash your uniform up before anybody sees what happened to you.  Now if only somebody would turn down those damn lights.

((*facepalm*))
Nicholas returns to the barracks for this one. Time to get some sleep.

You return to the barracks and manage to fall into bed and get to sleep.  The sergeants are so going to ride your ass tomorrow about all the trouble your squad caused.

Do the before mentioned paint job, and install the precision gloves. Hell, just do whatever I did not do, that I can do now, from the last order.

((You seriously got a one, then a four, sorry.))  You somehow manage to mess up your spray gun and paint YOURSELF purple all over.  At least nobody will no as long as you keep the visor down on your red CMC-armor.  Unfortunately blinded by the purple paint as you are, you mess up installing the precision gloves and the end result is gloves that operate the same as normal.

((I'm ruling you still have enough paint to finish the job, but the gloves are gone, sorry 'bout the luck))

Actually, I think I know what I want.

See if there's anything for sale that would allow me to take and analyze samples in a combat situation, and record the results to my fone or some otherwise easy to use source.

Unfortunately the town doesn't have much in the way of research equipment, not even the basics.  WAIT, you could use your fone to order those supplies from off-world and have them shipped to you.  Cold Fusion probably has something to say about the best suppliers too!

OK, I barely kept track of money during this, but if I remember right, Sheb has 0 left, Phantom will have 400 left (as you got off for free as you got shot), Comp 112 has 0 left, Ahra has 335 credits left.  Adwarf, Irony, how much money did you spend?  Other than that, I think nobody else spent any money, or might have been fined for illegal activities.

The combat exercise post will be up right after I go back and update all y'alls Traits and item lists.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: December 27, 2010, 10:01:20 pm »

(( I spent all of my money and did i make those explosives or what ))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: December 27, 2010, 10:04:43 pm »

oh, I forgot that action >.>  <.<.  Because I'm a loser, I'll go ahead and just give you the makeshift Grenades and blueprints to make more.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 92