Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58101 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #720 on: December 26, 2010, 11:17:55 pm »

*FLASHYBACK*
"It's worth a shot, I think."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 26, 2010, 11:22:30 pm »

*SMASHATTACK!*
"We'll try my way if all else fails. And my way might might be needed to bring back their full personality. Anyway, taro ruul asz."
John goes back to sleep.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 11:25:25 pm by Phantom »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 26, 2010, 11:32:35 pm »

*LAST FLASHBACK, I THINK!*
"That might not be desirable..." Nicholas mutters, before going to sleep as well.
The Dominion did have a perfectly legitimate reason to resocialize certain people: they were kinda crazy. Not sure if anyone in this group of recruits fell into that category.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 26, 2010, 11:55:33 pm »

*MY FINAL FLASHBACK!*
At morning the next day, John wakes up screaming, falling off the bed, effectively waking up everyone an hour early for laps. Sadly they have to run at that time. As a plus, at least he gets to sleep earlier.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 27, 2010, 12:00:53 am »

Emily calms a second. The situation isn't as bad as she first tough: she got a few minutes before the police coming and may yet escape without having to shoot the cops or blow up the shops.
Looking around the apartment, she try to find some clothes (Working clothes or overalls would be perfect), put them on and jump on the next roof, holding her uniforms in her hands (or in a bag in there was one handy). Trying to stay hidden behind roofs and chimney (I have no idea what the local architecture look like) she jumps a few more roofs before getting down and looking around for policemen. If none is in sight, she'll head back to the barracks. If there is some, she'll count them and wait for the voice in her head to tell her what to do.

Edit: And have her drop the gun, plus a few creds for the bullets and clothes. She may a bit rough in dealing with strangers, but she's no thief. Stealing is forbidden by Dominion laws.

Looking around the room all you find are over-sized dirty clothes of a man... it'll have to do.  You put them on and pick up your military uniform.  Since your pants are too large anyway, you just stuff it in there.  You drop a few credits for the clothes and decide it's best to get on your way quickly.  Jumping from roof to roof you manage to get what you think is a safe distance away.  Climbing down the fire escape, you drop down, right into a gathering of police men waiting for you. . . oh, they're good. 

((Do the gloves come with the tools too...?))

Buy the Precision gloves, purple pain, spray gun, two large decals, and a small. Should leave me with...10 credits. Try to haggle a free thing of paint out of the guy since your buying so much. If you do, choose gold. After all of this, head back to base, first modify my armor with the mechanical parts. Then, make the main color purple, and the trim gold. After, add on the decals.

((I am going for a royal color scheme, and besides, I love purple. Also, what are the size of the large decals?))

After haggling the store-keeper down for the large order (and finally getting rid of the precision gloves which had been there for months) you head back to the barracks, it's getting pretty late though and you're just not feeling up for any modification right now, not enough time to finish the job.  (a.k.a. I'm starting combat exercises soon and modification is a more time intensive process, you could install the precision gauntlets and paint it up though in the next action.)

((Royal, eh? I like your thinking. We might not be ditching the truck after all, though, since Phantom can't get Light Armor. Who knows? Who ever knows? Although you'd think one of the 'heavies' would be getting supersuits. You're a Medic. >_>))
Nicholas goes off to the police station to see if he can talk to John in person.

You go to the police station, but are informed that the charges have been dropped as nothing was stolen and the shopkeeper blowing his leg off was deemed enough of a punishment by the shopkeeper and the Dominion (which paid for a new window).  As such John is now at the hospital proper waiting for his new leg to be grown and attached so he can get back to active duty.  You also see Emily being booked for assaulting the shopkeeper.  Nothing is going your way today.

Wake up and get into town to buy paint for a picture of a grim reaper (NOT the unit) in white and color the armor jet black and ask sarge if it exists a heavy infantry weapon unit (armed with miniguns like the one tychus finley used in sc2)

You have a pretty nice dream about going into town and buying supplies to paint your armor with, unfortunately, it was all just a dream.

Lacking friends and allies, Amelie gets blackly drunk of her Scotty Bolger before training.

You walk into a rowdy nightclub and find several marines from your unit.  One of them is dancing around with some girl's panties on his head.  After spending a bit of time with Mr. Bolger, you too join in in all the fun and have several new found friends.

One more town action for everybody, then phantom is getting his leg, Sheb is getting fined and released back and combat exercises are starting up.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 27, 2010, 12:10:43 am »

((Wait, next turn? QUICK EVERYONE GET ARRESTED!))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 27, 2010, 12:11:33 am »

((*facepalm*))
Nicholas returns to the barracks for this one. Time to get some sleep.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 27, 2010, 12:15:27 am »

((Alright then, anyone perform an illegal act right now and get a major bodypart removed. Note: This includes skin and sex organs.))

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 27, 2010, 12:31:04 am »

Do the before mentioned paint job, and install the precision gloves. Hell, just do whatever I did not do, that I can do now, from the last order.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 27, 2010, 12:38:03 am »

Check for anything else for sale related to information, maintenance, or repair.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 12:54:30 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 27, 2010, 12:54:11 am »

Actually, I think I know what I want.

See if there's anything for sale that would allow me to take and analyze samples in a combat situation, and record the results to my fone or some otherwise easy to use source.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 27, 2010, 01:03:06 am »

((Wait... DUH! Why did I not think of this? We should recruit IronyOwl instead of Sheb. IMO, it fits a little bit better, and it means that, if we also get Adwarf, we don't need to deal with any resocs, which simplifies things a great deal. Unless, of course, you already said no somewhere that I missed, Irony. So, do you want to join the TEAM? (called TEAM for simplicity) ))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 01:06:01 am by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 27, 2010, 01:34:18 am »

((Problem is Sheb is willing. That and she'd be the easiest Resoc to turn I believe or something.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 27, 2010, 01:45:20 am »

((I don't think IronyOwl ever specifically said he wasn't willing, though...))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 27, 2010, 01:48:06 am »

((What I meant was Sheb wants to join anyways. And as I said she'd be easy.))
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 92