Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58128 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #675 on: December 26, 2010, 01:14:03 pm »

"Dammit, well, keep me informed on what Emily's doing, tells me whether I should beat her up later or something."
John responds.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 26, 2010, 02:14:53 pm »

``eh hi its roland i just wanted to tell you that sarge is pissed off at you so good luck emily but better you then me cya´´
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 02:25:40 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 26, 2010, 02:15:57 pm »

((Just asking because of a pet peeve, but do you know how to use the shift key?))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 26, 2010, 02:24:20 pm »

?
Quite fucked indeed.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 26, 2010, 02:31:25 pm »

((What I meant was: Can you please capitalize your sentences, or at least use comma's dude? THINK OF THE CHILDREN.))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 26, 2010, 02:32:07 pm »

Ok i will remember that, sorry for not doing it
Quite fucked indeed.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 26, 2010, 03:35:43 pm »

((Since we ditched about, oh, 10+ pages worth of plans. Heres what I am now doing...
OH, could I buy a suit of CMC-300, and use parts from that to further modify MY suit, improving it?))

If I can use another suit to improve my suit, go out and buy a CMC-300. If NOT, go back to the shop, and keep looking for anything to improve my armor. Also, find some paint or something, our suit is going to need a sweet ass paint job.

You too decide to look around town for armor, but once again, surprisingly, most marines are happy with the standard issue suit, you do find a place where you can buy mods and paint for your suit though.  Unfortunately most of the mods are superficial only, but it's better than nothing.

Paint, Any Color (red is standard-issue):  25 credits
Decals, Small:  25 credits
Decals, Large:  40 credits
Spray gun (for quick painting):  15 credits
Precision Gloves (allows for use of precision tools in CMC Armor):  200 credis

"Be happy I didn't shot you in both eyes instead."

Turning around, she realize that escaping won't be as easy as planned.

"Of course, back in Braxis, the police had no mean to watch over the whole town and react that fast. Actually, I'm not even sure we had a police back on Braxis. Hell, time to get away.

Emily rush at the back of the store, open the back door (please tell me there is one), then change her mind and rush upstairs. Hopefully the policemen will go outside while she escape by the roof. Also, I don't know what kind of clothes she have, but if she can drop her jacket/suits whatever to be harder to spot in a crowd, she'll do so.

If the police is really fast (Like they're closing in already) she'll shoot a few rounds over their head, to force them to slow down.

Threatening the store-owner, you run to the back of the store and open the door.  Then, you run upstairs into the store-keepers personal apartment.  Deciding it'd be best to change clothes, you take off your military uniform.  Now you're only wearing underwear, NOBODY WILL EXPECT IT!!! You wait for the police to arrive to put your plan in motion.

go back to the camp and go to bed VERY early

Wanting nothing to do with what is going on, you go back to the barracks and fall asleep.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: December 26, 2010, 03:44:33 pm »

Emily calms a second. The situation isn't as bad as she first tough: she got a few minutes before the police coming and may yet escape without having to shoot the cops or blow up the shops.
Looking around the apartment, she try to find some clothes (Working clothes or overalls would be perfect), put them on and jump on the next roof, holding her uniforms in her hands (or in a bag in there was one handy). Trying to stay hidden behind roofs and chimney (I have no idea what the local architecture look like) she jumps a few more roofs before getting down and looking around for policemen. If none is in sight, she'll head back to the barracks. If there is some, she'll count them and wait for the voice in her head to tell her what to do.

Edit: And have her drop the gun, plus a few creds for the bullets and clothes. She may a bit rough in dealing with strangers, but she's no thief. Stealing is forbidden by Dominion laws.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:46:23 pm by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 26, 2010, 03:59:06 pm »

((Do the gloves come with the tools too...?))

Buy the Precision gloves, purple pain, spray gun, two large decals, and a small. Should leave me with...10 credits. Try to haggle a free thing of paint out of the guy since your buying so much. If you do, choose gold. After all of this, head back to base, first modify my armor with the mechanical parts. Then, make the main color purple, and the trim gold. After, add on the decals.

((I am going for a royal color scheme, and besides, I love purple. Also, what are the size of the large decals?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 26, 2010, 04:07:30 pm »

((Royal, eh? I like your thinking. We might not be ditching the truck after all, though, since Phantom can't get Light Armor. Who knows? Who ever knows? Although you'd think one of the 'heavies' would be getting supersuits. You're a Medic. >_>))
Nicholas goes off to the police station to see if he can talk to John in person.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: December 26, 2010, 04:10:54 pm »

((Well, Twi. Reading through the thread, everyone got me thinking. We will most likely get separated, we STILL haven't discussed a place to meet up, let alone actually RP getting together and ditching the dominion. We should do that when we all get back to the barracks.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: December 26, 2010, 04:14:44 pm »

((It is kinda funny. We've done a ton of OOC planning, but next to nothing in character. I'd meet up on Mar Sara: Phantom is the only one who has a homeworld other than Korhal and isn't resoccd, and that homeworld is Mar Sara. Plus, we should be able to find some anti-Dominion forces there. The RP shall be done at some point, once I make the plan clear to the aforementioned character, since he's apparently stuck at the station.))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 26, 2010, 04:17:40 pm »

Wake up and get into town to buy paint for a picture of a grim reaper (NOT the unit) in white and color the armor jet black and ask sarge if it exists a heavy infantry weapon unit (armed with miniguns like the one tychus finley used in sc2)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 04:23:44 pm by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 26, 2010, 04:18:19 pm »

((RP-Wise, don't forget that possible rebels are not going to declare so to each other. Asking a resoc if he/she want to live especially, is risky: what if he denounce you to the officers?))

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 26, 2010, 04:25:21 pm »

((Bah, I'll set up some RP.))
6 days earlier, during the night, John wakes up Nicholas.
"Hey, Nicholas, got a minute?"

((Also, I'm setting up a betting pool, 1 internet cookie that Sheb gets caught or injured.))
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 04:28:37 pm by Phantom »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 92