Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58136 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #660 on: December 25, 2010, 06:53:46 pm »

"Emily? Goddammit, pulled the stupid tunnel trick."
John leaves her a message.
"Emily, if you bring any harm to that innocent, I will shoot myself in the head with my C14 and you will be responsible for the death of a marine. Farewell."
((I don't want anyone to go to jail. Again.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 25, 2010, 09:05:40 pm »

((On a different note, the Wiki has provided a helpful insight about resoc: to be specific, resoc tanks, which is what Norrec said how certain PCs were resoc'd.  Go down to "Methods of Resocialization", then down another paragraph or two. "The subject emerged with fewer behavioral restrictions; the subject could choose to disobey orders and even attack allies, based on the situation as evaluated by the individual." Note " could choose to disobey orders". Yeah. As I have said before, all we really have to do is prove to them that the Dominion is bad and/or that following the Dominion is a bad idea, and we should be good. Not quite as effective as doing what Phantom suggested, but they get to keep the skills from Resoc.))

(( On a different note, going to thing, don't know when I'll be back, probably two hours at least. SHOOM!))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:02:22 pm by Twi »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 25, 2010, 11:03:36 pm »

((This thread is moving fast. V-Norrec, maybe you should create a separate RP thread, of ask us to send our actions by PM.))

((I don't know if it fit with being a resoc, but Emily is more loyal to the Military than to the Dominion. To me, being Resoc mean your memories are altered, nudged in a more "loyal" way. But for Emily, who lived most of her life hunting ursadons, the army isn't a part of the Dominion, the army IS the Dominion. So when she was resoc, she indeed became loyal - to the army. Roughing up a shopkeeper to punish him is totally normal, if he attacked a Marines.))

Emily will rent the Vulture bike and spend the afternoon practising evasions moves. At dusk, she go to the weapon shop and ask to check out some of the guns. One she had a needle gun or any loaded rifle in her hands, she'll shoot the shopkeeper in both kneecaps, telling him he's lucky to be alive before leaving (Maybe shoot him in the hands as well, so that he cannot defend himself).

Once out, she'll head out to the base, calling an ambulance for the shopkeeper and calling John to tell him that "Sorry, I wasn't great in first-aid classes. Well, you know what's funny? You see that shopkeepers that shot you? Well, he got problems in both his legs now! See you at the barrack!"

"This ain't a rental shop, you either buy it or you get out."  says the salesperson, going to find a paying customer.  Deciding now is a perfect time to launch "Operation Get-Myself-Thrown-In-Prison" Emily goes to the weapon shop, busts a display case with her elbow, grabs a needle gun and shoots the shopkeeper in both of his kneecaps.  For the second time today the sound of police vultures heading towards the weapon shop can be heard. . . that may have been the worst idea ever.

Emerging from a period self introspection, Amelie joins her fellow recruits, and tries to convince everyone to go out for a round of drinks 2 days before combat drills. We can discuss our future plans here...

"Really guys. Let's have a little fun, yeah? I can't say I really approve of your plans, but then again, I don't have much of a future to worry about anymore. After marine training, Amelie goes bye-bye...and the Dominion gets a new Ghost with a shiny serial number."

You head to town but can't find anybody from your squad to talk to, plenty of other marines on leave though.

action: Look for weapon upgrades/stuff

Looking around town for random weapon upgrade parts and assorted stuff, you find absolutely nothing.  People just don't leave valuables lying around like they used to.

Nicholas wants to buy a CMC Light Armor for John. ((I'd hate to think he wouldn't have enough money to buy it.))
Right before combat exercises, Nicholas will give the obligatory pep talk.

You think about buying CMC-Light Armor for John, but apparently, for some reason, most Marines don't want CMC-Light Armor and would much rather use the standard issue CMC-300 Powered Combat Suit issued upon graduation from Boot Camp, and none can be found in any of the stores.  You find a couple of chest protectors and.... why is Emily shooting the weapons shopkeeper in the knees?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 25, 2010, 11:26:12 pm »

((How do medics heal? Purely through medpacks, or is there some sort of heal ray?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 25, 2010, 11:35:29 pm »

((While a heal ray is terribly unrealistic, I've been toying with the idea myself, I'm leaning towards yes, but part of me doesn't want it still, I dunno, I'm too tired to make a final decision though.  Good night.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 25, 2010, 11:43:49 pm »

((Good night.

Incidentally, I'd say go with it. It's the only way to allow medics to act as medics and not lightly armored marines with potions.

Of course, that doesn't mean they have to work exactly like in the games. Plenty of room for toying.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 25, 2010, 11:45:52 pm »

((Oh yeah, almost forgot:

((If I join your Black Justice and we don't run into the White Brotherhood, Yellow Squadron and Red Faction expect me to go rogue to build up resources and support, especially when Wings Of Liberty starts.))

This is awesome and needs to happen. :P))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 25, 2010, 11:50:34 pm »

((Judging from StarCraft 2, Medics seem to have big ass needles with a glowing blue serum.))
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 12:01:39 am by Phantom »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 26, 2010, 01:11:06 am »

Nicholas looks at Emily murderously.
"...You're an idiot. Fuck you." Apparently, while he believed in justice, he also believed that certain people are too stupid to get it.
He sighs, tells the police whatever they want to hear (notably, Emily shot the shopkeeper), and gets the hell out of there.
Once safely out, he informs John with the Fone, "Emily did it."

((EDIT: On a different note...For some reason, I really want to make a 'go from page X to page Y in fewest possible links' game for the Starcraft Wiki.))
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:20:16 am by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 26, 2010, 03:32:49 am »

"Kiss- I mean slap her for me, okay? She's an idiot, but a brave idiot."
John responds.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 26, 2010, 07:35:41 am »

((Since we ditched about, oh, 10+ pages worth of plans. Heres what I am now doing...
OH, could I buy a suit of CMC-300, and use parts from that to further modify MY suit, improving it?))

If I can use another suit to improve my suit, go out and buy a CMC-300. If NOT, go back to the shop, and keep looking for anything to improve my armor. Also, find some paint or something, our suit is going to need a sweet ass paint job.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 26, 2010, 07:57:56 am »

"Be happy I didn't shot you in both eyes instead."

Turning around, she realize that escaping won't be as easy as planned.

"Of course, back in Braxis, the police had no mean to watch over the whole town and react that fast. Actually, I'm not even sure we had a police back on Braxis. Hell, time to get away.

Emily rush at the back of the store, open the back door (please tell me there is one), then change her mind and rush upstairs. Hopefully the policemen will go outside while she escape by the roof. Also, I don't know what kind of clothes she have, but if she can drop her jacket/suits whatever to be harder to spot in a crowd, she'll do so.

If the police is really fast (Like they're closing in already) she'll shoot a few rounds over their head, to force them to slow down.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 26, 2010, 08:22:36 am »

go back to the camp and go to bed VERY early
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 26, 2010, 08:26:25 am »

((I really need to get more mysterious. It seems that EVERYBODY knew what I was going to do even tough nobody talked to me for extensive periods of time or anything. I'm almost surprised the police wasn't there already, waiting for me. :p))

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 26, 2010, 12:40:41 pm »

((Yes you do... O_O))
"There's a fine line between courage and stupidity," Nicholas tells John. "But I'll give her a good slap. Assuming, that is, you don't do it first. Oh, and the shop doesn't have light armor. Sorry. Chest protectors, yes, but no light armor."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 12:44:31 pm by Twi »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 92