Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58145 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #600 on: December 25, 2010, 10:48:31 am »

((and free the resoc´ed?))
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 25, 2010, 10:54:07 am »

((Hey Dwarmin, feel like donating to the "Get a badass truck" Fund? And join the Our band of Merry (Wo)Men?))

((I pm'ed my orders to Norrec...I'll have to see what happens to me now, before I can join anything! There's a strong possibility that i'll be mind wiped when I become a ghost though...))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 25, 2010, 11:00:09 am »

((I sure hope not, a ghost would be an awesome addition to the group...))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 25, 2010, 11:16:06 am »

((The problem with the truck is whether or not we get to keep it- ask Norrec. Also, Dwarmin would definitely  be the Sixth Ranger. Definitely.Particularly if his memories are restored and this is what causes him to join.))
((http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FiveManBand))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 12:51:09 pm by Twi »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 25, 2010, 02:28:58 pm »

(( I think coversation with dude still going on so ))

" Sir , these are special it is a timed napalm grenade "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 25, 2010, 02:42:41 pm »

((Hey Dwarmin, feel like donating to the "Get a badass truck" Fund? And join the Our band of Merry (Wo)Men?))

((I pm'ed my orders to Norrec...I'll have to see what happens to me now, before I can join anything! There's a strong possibility that i'll be mind wiped when I become a ghost though...))
((Actually, it is going to happen because of Kerrigan and such, Neural Adjusters were rendered obsolete. Also:))
John wakes up and dials a random squad member.
"Hey, dude, can you get me some CMC Light Armor so I don't have to get a leg amputated again? Alright, bye."
He also dials Emily.
"Your fix up was kind of shabby, got my leg amputated I think, but thanks anyway for stopping that shopkeeper from killing me. I felt like a trapped Ursadon. Alright, bye."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 25, 2010, 02:46:19 pm »

((Norrec! You will need to start the update before the exercises so that I can brief my troops. Rawr.))

((Adwarf! Get in on the plot so that we can have fire already!  >:( And yeah, last I checked, you're still talking.))
Nicholas receives John's call: IRONY! Of course, the ringtone is the Indiana Jones theme. He makes sure to leave the message.

"I'd like to, but we've been trying to buy a truck at the moment, and we barely have enough money. Unless you can send us the money using your Fone- not uncommon with electronic money and credit cards, but we all got hard cash, and I really doubt there's an ATM at the police station-I doubt it's happening."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 02:52:18 pm by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 25, 2010, 02:59:09 pm »

"Wait, I have an idea, hold on."
Said John as he sent the message.
"Doc, how far are we from the vehicle dealership? I need one of squad members to get here, I need to give him something."
John sends another message.
"Wait, if somebody already has the money, why don't you run over here? I can give you the money, just leave at least 200 left for the armor."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 25, 2010, 03:05:52 pm »

"Do you even have your money on you? Would they even let us see you for something such as this? I don't doubt that one of us could get over there, but..."
Nicholas asks Xavier, "Our friend John wants us to get him some armor so he doesn't have to lose his leg again, and he's willing to pay. Should we buy it right here, right now, or should I get the money from him first?"

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 25, 2010, 03:10:35 pm »

"You know, lets just buy it for him. I trust the guy, besides, thinking on things, the truck may be bet kept for later..."

((Thinking about things, maybe it would be best to not get the truck, and then defect. I mean, I just thought that we would more then likely be sent off planet, and separated. So what we need to do, is make plans to meet at a localized point, THEN start getting supplies we need.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 25, 2010, 03:13:43 pm »

((I say we all meet at one of our Home Planets, as long as it is not Korhal. Easy for at least one of us to garner support there.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 25, 2010, 03:18:14 pm »

((Seems reasonable. Both Comp and Phantom.))
"Alright, then." Nicholas puts the Fone back on.
"John, your armor is being bought as we speak. Lucky for you, the truck is going to be bought later."
He sighed, then added quietly, "We were going to paint it black.Jet black. Or possibly hot pink, since hot pink actually absorbs more light, I hear, but probably black." Hopefully, John would understand the importance of that statement.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 25, 2010, 03:20:44 pm »

"...
Buy me a ski mask if you paint it hot pink. A black ski-mask. So I could hide my shame. If you don't paint it pink buy me it anyways."

((And I found yet another brilliant source of recruits. The Alpha Squadron splinter group from the Enslavers campaign.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 25, 2010, 03:26:04 pm »

"...You don't get it, do you? Look, I'll talk to you when we have some privacy, alright? These things are bugged to high heaven. Bye."
Nicholas sighs, then shuts the Fone.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 25, 2010, 03:28:53 pm »

"Wait, bugged? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Well, I better find a better explanation back at the base for all this..."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 92