Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57989 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #390 on: December 24, 2010, 06:40:16 am »

"Hey Nicholas (Twi)! I heard you're looking for a vehicle? Well, the officers back at the bases told me I was to be a grunt, but they don't know shit. I'm going to be a Driver. But to do so, I'll need a vehicle to practice? Do you want us to pool our money and buy that Vulture? We could share it: I'd get some training and you'd get a cool bike. Plus, you'd get another Driver during the Combat Drills"

Seeing that Nicholas run by without stopping, Emily turn around and see John laying on the ground and the shopkeeper aiming for his head. She get her C-14 (Do we have ou weapons or not?) and aim at the shopkeeper's head.

"Hey, you're shooting at a Dominion Marines. Drop your weapons and put your hands on your head. This is your first and last warning!"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 24, 2010, 07:34:13 am »

try to find a black market fo weapons.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 24, 2010, 07:42:38 am »

Go back to base and build the bombs

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 24, 2010, 08:33:32 am »

Keep looking for a human run game, more then likely black jack

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 24, 2010, 12:24:34 pm »

Fuzz goes into town, looking for some sort of library/vehicle repair shop.

Libraries are so outdated, you can get all that kind of information on your Fone now.  You do find Lester's Vehicle Repair though.  It looks like business is booming as lots of people are trying to get their vehicles repaired today.

Apologize in a gentlemanly fashion for not being able to buy stuff, then leave.
SAVE JOHN IN A HARD-BOILED FASHION Oh wait, I have no vehicle.

Find the local mechanic, increase vehicle maintenance ability.

You find a local mechanic, he's incredibly busy and won't have time for weeks to teach newbies.  Drat.

"Hey Nicholas (Twi)! I heard you're looking for a vehicle? Well, the officers back at the bases told me I was to be a grunt, but they don't know shit. I'm going to be a Driver. But to do so, I'll need a vehicle to practice? Do you want us to pool our money and buy that Vulture? We could share it: I'd get some training and you'd get a cool bike. Plus, you'd get another Driver during the Combat Drills"

Seeing that Nicholas run by without stopping, Emily turn around and see John laying on the ground and the shopkeeper aiming for his head. She get her C-14 (Do we have ou weapons or not?) and aim at the shopkeeper's head.

"Hey, you're shooting at a Dominion Marines. Drop your weapons and put your hands on your head. This is your first and last warning!"

((No, you don't have your weapons.))  "He broke through my shop window.  I thought he was trying to steal something, if anybody deserves to be arrested here, it's him."  You here sirens in the background and police vultures are approaching.

try to find a black market fo weapons.

This town is a bit too small to have much of a black market for those kinds of items.

Go back to base and build the bombs

((You don't have the explosives necessary to put into the bombs.))

Keep looking for a human run game, more then likely black jack

You do find a game of blackjack going on in one of the more secluded corners.  Even with your skills however, you are just breaking even.  Darn, these dealers they have must be good.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 24, 2010, 12:28:38 pm »

Then look for some type of flammable substance to put in them once I have some of that head back to the base and build them

(( If this succeds I will draw plans on how to build them and call them Flares ))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:35:18 pm by adwarf »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 24, 2010, 12:34:38 pm »

Fine, lets go to something that would be influenced a little more by my 'perk'. Find a poker table. That is, if my skills would affect that more.

((I believe it would, I figured the gambling thing was him getting a kind of psionic que for certain stuff. So he can tell when someone is bluffing or anything else))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 24, 2010, 12:39:46 pm »

Quickly search John and put on some battle dressings on his wound.

"Look, he didn't take anything. I'll ask you one more time to drop your weapon.

Turning to the policemen:"Arrest this men. He is guilty of shooting a Marine for no reasons."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 24, 2010, 12:41:12 pm »

"It's because your shop had so much CRAP! Back in Mar Sara there were shops that sold Goliaths for 200 credits! You think I stole something? I wouldn't do anything like that in my goddamn life! I'll fucking strip down to my goddamn underwear to show you!" He yells towards the shopkeeper.
John thanks ((I think it was Emily.)).

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 24, 2010, 12:42:05 pm »

"Pool our money? Sure,, why not,though you're already in the squad as you well know", Nicholas said to Emily.
He then turns, and sees John try to get himself in trouble, and joins Emily.

Looking around, he says, "If I were you, I'd let them detain you for a moment. The system isn't exactly corrupted in the shop keeper's favor, and it's unlikely you'll be tried when they can't get something that you 'stole'. If you run too hard, you let them know you're a criminal."
---

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 24, 2010, 12:42:30 pm »

(( I just need something that is flammable and a liquid then Armok shall guide thy Flare ))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 24, 2010, 12:44:19 pm »

"I won't run. I'll stand my ground, that's always done something good for me."
John whispers something in Khalani to himself.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2010, 12:53:57 pm »

Nicholas sighs.
"You want to fight? With no weapons? While your ideas certainly deserve respect, this is just stupid. As I said, there's a difference between brave and stupid. "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 24, 2010, 12:54:54 pm »

"I don't want to fight, I'm gonna stay here and try to negotiate. I am no idiot, other than what you expect."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 24, 2010, 01:02:16 pm »

"That's a whole lot better, then. Just don't get arrested, I suppose, if that's what you're trying to do."
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 92