Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57969 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2010, 11:45:13 pm »

(( Okay fixed what I am looking to buy is stuff to make timed explosives that explode into a fireball that lights stuff on fire so basically copper wires , sheets of metal , some sort of flammable material and some casings to but them in , Etc. That is just what I want to do of course ))

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2010, 11:47:01 pm »

((Wait, I have to pay to search?))

Look for a wagon or a box to carry things in, search for the good stuff if you can look for free. Offer your expertise on armor to get free stuff, or lower prices

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 23, 2010, 11:47:32 pm »

I take a look at the Pawn Shops various shit.

"Cool stuff here yo,"  you say.  There is all sorts of things here, crystals, jewelry, knick-nacks of no particular value.  It's not the most exciting place in the world.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2010, 11:52:01 pm »

((Wait, I have to pay to search?))

Look for a wagon or a box to carry things in, search for the good stuff if you can look for free. Offer your expertise on armor to get free stuff, or lower prices

You can't find anything to carry things in so it looks like you'll have to settle for whatever you can carry by hand. (1 unit of "stuff" or 2 specific items)  At least looking around is free.

(( Okay fixed what I am looking to buy is stuff to make timed explosives that explode into a fireball that lights stuff on fire so basically copper wires , sheets of metal , some sort of flammable material and some casings to but them in , Etc. That is just what I want to do of course ))

Looking around you quickly come to the Scrapyard, most of the metal parts you're looking for you could probably get from here, but you forgot to bring something to carry them with. . .  let's hope those explosives are stable.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2010, 11:54:34 pm »

Look for "the good stuff". If you find anything REALLY good, that would be a huge benefit, buy it and bring it back to base. After that, use whatever credits we have left to gamble. If you cannot find 'the good stuff' just bring back some 'stuff' and use the rest to gamble with.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2010, 11:55:09 pm »

I look for a weapons shop! Hopefully selling pre-Brood War C14's, C10's, and AGR's.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2010, 11:55:44 pm »

Search for something to carry them with if I find it good if not just go ahead and buy the materials I will make them back at base buy as much as possible even if it costs all my credits

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2010, 12:00:46 am »

Look for "the good stuff". If you find anything REALLY good, that would be a huge benefit, buy it and bring it back to base. After that, use whatever credits we have left to gamble. If you cannot find 'the good stuff' just bring back some 'stuff' and use the rest to gamble with.

Define good.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2010, 12:02:29 am »

((Blarg...Use your own discretion. I guess you could do a roll and list what I find. Personally, I have no idea what would be 'good'. Figured you would handle that on a chance scale or some such))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2010, 12:04:25 am »

(( I really hope I do not screw up these explosives otherwise I may end up dead really fast and really early on ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2010, 12:05:17 am »

((Well, better they go off now than in the transports...))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 24, 2010, 12:06:03 am »

((Well are you looking for thick pieces of metal to improve protection of vital areas, more secure mechanical parts so it's less likely a limb of your power armor will lock up, technological parts to create scanners/infrared goggles, really there is a lot of stuff that could be considered good, I just want to know in which direction you are leaning.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2010, 12:07:35 am »

(( You got a point but better they go off when an enemy is near ))

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 24, 2010, 12:08:00 am »

((Oh, I see what you mean. Hm, well if one roll could decide a wide spread "scan" of all of that, go for it. If not, I would prefer metal, and then mechanical parts))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2010, 12:13:57 am »

(( well I am going to bed i might post tommorow so see ya merry christmas ))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 92