Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57945 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2010, 10:09:53 pm »

((Lawful Good? >_>))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2010, 10:10:31 pm »

((What? Hell, that's how I go in most games.))

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2010, 10:15:27 pm »

((I never planned to stay with the Dominion, just 'joined for the training'. Well, if we need to tell you what we want to do in town...))

Find whatever you can use to modify your armor, boost the defense, servos, HUD, whatever you can do to improve it, and thus improve the chances you will not die.

"You know...This is kind of depressing. I never expected to be a medic, and honestly, I would rather not be one. Better then nothing right guys? Whats your thoughts on all this...?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2010, 10:20:43 pm »

"Well, it sucks I had low Psi power. The goddamn Resoc'd girl was one though, and I liked the training of Ghosts and their combat style. I prefer to be not hindered by armor and staying out of the fight mostly."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2010, 10:22:39 pm »

Nicholas informs everyone that there's a pep talk after lunchtime. ((If you don't want to attend, say so.)) In the downtime, he socializes and familiarizes himself with his new subordinates.
((Talking to Comp's character. Used to third person, don't remember names too well.))

"Me? Well, as a medic, you have an important job: saving lives. I've talked to doctors about their work: there were plenty of 'have your parents talk about their jobs' days back in school. Some find it depressing, while others are happy about it. Sometimes, it changes. Just remember the old Hippocratic oath: First, do no harm."
((Now Phantom.))
"Ah yes, the Ghosts. Psi power can be useful, but it can also be a hindrance. Strong telepaths are known to have problems with the sheer mental noise of hearing everyone's thoughts. If you wanted to emulate Ghosts, the first thing you'll need is the C-10 canister rifle they use. Any sufficent marksman can sharpshoot, no matter how low his psi power is."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 10:25:43 pm by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2010, 10:24:52 pm »

"I can't believe you ever became officer, Nicholas, I'll come to your pep talk, but I won't listen. You didn't earn my trust, and you'll have to try real hard if you want to."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2010, 10:25:44 pm »

(( I plan on going rogue to all I wanted is the fire bat equipment I will either go merc or Raynor not sure yet ))

" Heck ya I finnally get to burn crap to the ground and sure I will come to the pep talk but do not expect me to respond."  after saying this look around for materials and try to upgrade my flak pistol.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 10:30:06 pm by adwarf »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2010, 10:31:13 pm »

Nicholas facepalms at the Firebat's words.
"Just as long as you burn what you're supposed to and not anything else..."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2010, 10:32:45 pm »

"Firebat, stay out of my way. Burn me, and I'll bleed you dry."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2010, 10:41:39 pm »

" Come on I am not so psychotic that I would burn my allies without you all I would die really quickly."

____
(( Why do you all hate my charcter why I go cry in corner  :'(  l    ))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2010, 10:42:43 pm »

((Because he acts like a pyro!))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2010, 10:43:17 pm »

"Firebat, stay out of my way. Burn me, and I'll bleed you dry."

((Lawful good my ass))

((I never planned to stay with the Dominion, just 'joined for the training'. Well, if we need to tell you what we want to do in town...))

Find whatever you can use to modify your armor, boost the defense, servos, HUD, whatever you can do to improve it, and thus improve the chances you will not die.

"You know...This is kind of depressing. I never expected to be a medic, and honestly, I would rather not be one. Better then nothing right guys? Whats your thoughts on all this...?"

"Whoa is that what I think it is."  you say spying a new piece of technology that improves the functionality of your HUD.  As you pick it up though it slips through your fingers and falls to the ground shattering into pieces.  All of a sudden a sergeant comes out of no where. 

"I should have figured, I go take a piss for FIVE fekkin' seconds and some know-nothing RECRUIT is layin' his little greasy fingers all over the sensitive technology.  Drop down and give me 50,"  he says.

" Heck ya I finnally get to burn crap to the ground and sure I will come to the pep talk but do not expect me to respond."  after saying this look around for materials and try to upgrade my flak pistol.

While the Sergent is busy chewing out another recruit (sucker) you successfully smuggle... wait, bullets!!!  THESE ARE JUST REGULAR BULLETS!!!  Uggg....

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 23, 2010, 10:45:27 pm »

((Nothings wrong with threats, Lawful characters threaten people at least once in their life.))
"Ohh, I feel sorry for that guy."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 23, 2010, 10:50:20 pm »

(( you are aware the cry in a corner part is OOC right ))

Test fire gauntlets in a place where I will be in no risk of hurting the others and if possible upgrade my armor and fire gauntlets.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 23, 2010, 10:56:48 pm »

((Technically, you're not in your armor right now.  Also, you need some kind of material to upgrade your armor or weaponry unless you get a very good roll, and if you get a crappy roll you'll only succeed in breaking your armor.  Also, you're allowed off-base for the moment.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 92