Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58091 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, Combat Exercises
« Reply #795 on: December 27, 2010, 11:10:33 pm »

"Either way, someone's paying for drinks."

The plan: Leapfrog from base to base, all the way to the enemy flag. More complicated than that, but that's the basic gist of what Nicholas wants to do.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 27, 2010, 11:15:12 pm »

Amelie moves forward with the group, not only concentrating on the game, but trying out her newly discovered psionic powers.

"I'm in. I'll tell you guys if I get anything...I'm not exactly sure how this psychic stuff is supposed to work, but I've always had a sixth sense about things..."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 27, 2010, 11:16:33 pm »

"Alright, Boar's snout formation with medics behind the tip. Break up into a line when we see the enemy, MOVE OUT!

And Amelie, you got ranked a PSI of 9, right? You could've probably read that from my mind already, you'll be useful detecting ambushes."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:27:25 pm by Phantom »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 27, 2010, 11:26:29 pm »

((I made the link bigger Twi, it's Agria Valley from SC2))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 27, 2010, 11:28:44 pm »

Nicholas assigns John as his second and lets the more experienced man handle battle tactics. He knows who to put in charge when he shouldn't be.

((Alright.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 27, 2010, 11:31:23 pm »

((So we can carry our own flag around?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 27, 2010, 11:33:30 pm »

John leads at the front of the Boars Snout formation, which is similar to an arrowhead, directing all marines to be at the front with the medics at the center. The Modified C10 was not to be used until clear sight of the enemy was acquired. John leads his forces to the southeastern High-Yield Mineral Field, taking the lower route.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:49:33 pm by Phantom »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 27, 2010, 11:35:00 pm »

Deb follows in the center as ordered.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:20 pm »

The truth was, Amelie *could'nt* read his mind...until she tried.

In fact, it had been getting stranger lately. She had always believed every now and then, who didn't have a "winkle" or a "lucky guess"? How else did she get past those Police roadblocks on New Sydney? Or know a man was waiting in her apartment building looking to cut a unpaid debt out of her hide? Even the job that got her in jail first, she had felt a dread. She knew she was going to be caught, and ignored it...and paid.

Interestingly enough, once she was able to believe that she was a psychic...things began to progress. Unbidden images. Thoughts, sometimes whispers, sometimes screams. Once the mind can concieve, the mind can achieve...and it was getting louder, like someone had opened a door into Hell in her own head...it was getting to hard to seperate the world of the mental and the physical...

Then John said "Alright, Boar's snout formation with medics behind...

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 27, 2010, 11:40:59 pm »

"Wait, Amelie, wait at the back of the formation with the modified C10, or stay up front with me, your choice. Nicholas, you too. Aaron, Deb, Emily, stay together."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 27, 2010, 11:44:28 pm »

Nicholas stays with John, presumably at the front line. Fight with the troops, et cetera.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 27, 2010, 11:45:19 pm »

"I'll stay up front... I'm a good long shot..."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 27, 2010, 11:47:24 pm »

((That means you are at the very tip of the Arrowhead/Boar's Snout. However that also means you'll get shot first.))
"Very well, we are heading through the east, past the vegetation. A fireteam of 5 consisting of 3 Marines and 2 Medics will pester the enemy from the orange minerals, and may act independently when we flank from the West."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 27, 2010, 11:51:56 pm »

With the C-10 Rifle handed out and a formation, destination, and grouping decided upon, everyone gets in order, with the flag under the careful watch of Deb.  The group advances away from the base and towards the Eastern Sniper Tower.  The group travels without incident, but upon arrival, you see 3 marines and a medic in blue combat suits scouting for the enemy.  As they look up they can see you.  They start falling back, laying covering fire as the go, never turning their back to you.  Thankfully nobody is hit by their inexpertly fired shots.

((You started at the Southern Base, you are now at the Eastern Sniper Tower.  The enemy group is between the Northern Natural Expansion and the Eastern Sniper Tower))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:53:37 pm by V-Norrec »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 27, 2010, 11:55:28 pm »

"Everyone, lay down some accurate fire and cease. Scan the area."
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 92